Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing and tagging fast fashion? This is a new low. I would love to know how these women justify this, first to themselves and then their audiences.

View attachment 52419
This just proves that she really doesn't understand what she is preaching, I think she has tried to believe all this sustainable stuff, got herself in to deep as it brings in the money,

Strip it all back and she has a carbon footprint massively higher than 99.9% of the population.
Just wish others could see her for what she is.

She is constantly trying to justify what she does, if she really was planet conscious and does what she preaches then she wouldn't have to.

In the top 5 for hypocrites on Instagram

Reactions: 4
This just proves that she really doesn't understand what she is preaching, I think she has tried to believe all this sustainable stuff, got herself in to deep as it brings in the money,

Strip it all back and she has a carbon footprint massively higher than 99.9% of the population.
Just wish others could see her for what she is.

She is constantly trying to justify what she does, if she really was planet conscious and does what she preaches then she wouldn't have to.

In the top 5 for hypocrites on Instagram
There is wider hope though - WhoWhatWear published a list of sustainability fashion influencers this weekend, apparently all were white and at least two had form selling fast fashion. There was such an outrage the article/post was taken down. Aja Barber was posting about it on Instagram.

So hopefully accountability continues to grow.. dare to dream?

Reactions: 3
This girl has a cold or illness every week! So healthy...
I can’t believe she’s banging on about her health again then criticising followers for their concern and input. “I appreciate you’re trying to help but honestly it can cause fear and worry.” Is she serious, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR FAKE ILLNESSES AND PEOPLE WON‘T COMMENT!
She really is as dense as 💩💩
Take your little Munchausen Syndrome arse to the doctor as soon as you get home and waste more NHS time! She disgusts me on every single level!

I thought that. She spoke about how unwell she was for at least 20 stories and then got annoyed people commented about it!l?! Bizarre!

Reactions: 2
She was so tetchy I can only think she had loads of responses telling her to take a break from travelling so much and then she won’t get ill all the time :ROFLMAO:

And if that’s from people who follow her, maybe she’s realising she might not be able to get away with this “eco travelling” charade as easily as she thought? The penny is starting to drop for a lot of people.

Who the hell does she think she is, talking to people like they are tit, basically telling them to shut up with their concern. Ummmm are people at last reslising that she is a liar I wonder?

Well for someone who is supposedly ill, she had a good time last night, giving piggy backs and dancing, swinging on a tree swing.

Sorry but I don't think she's ill at all, it's all for attention, Munchausen syndrome at its finest.
No wonder her & Steph get on so well, it's all about me, me, me, me.

What a horrible person she is.

Aww Zanny got an upgrade to business. How special for her...
I unfollowed her too, but check in to annoy myself. I've noticed she is at 287K followers, can anyone else remember if she was at 288K before? I think she was, and if she is down 1000 that makes me so happy.

Reactions: 1
Aww Zanny got an upgrade to business. How special for her...
I unfollowed her too, but check in to annoy myself. I've noticed she is at 287K followers, can anyone else remember if she was at 288K before? I think she was, and if she is down 1000 that makes me so happy.
Yep, she was on 288k a couple of weeks ago so her numbers are indeed dropping. It’s only a matter of time before people catch on to this persons deception. The worm has turned!

Social blade confirms it too: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/zanna van dijk. She's pretty much been losing since she went to Sri Lanka.

Has she given up on sustainability altogether? Bragging about business class, tagging asos and topshop constantly?
Looks to me like she’s buying followers, that 698 hike on 14th October is against her trend. Was that a panic buy because people are leaving I wonder. It wouldn’t surprise me, her ego won’t tolerate that 😂

Reactions: 2
Looks to me like she’s buying followers, that 698 hike on 14th October is against her trend. Was that a panic buy because people are leaving I wonder. It wouldn’t surprise me, her ego won’t tolerate that 😂
Does anyone know what the typical rate is to buy say 500 followers?

Opps, Zanny Chops has had a bit of a cry this morning after receiving not nice DM's, wonder what they would of been about🤔 can't think. She has had to turn off the DM's.

Still on a brighter note New hiking shoes have been brought £150 worth, bargain!!! For her and 🐜 trip to South America, yet another long haul flight but they so need a holiday, and of course she is a conscious traveler! So that's fine 😡

And a £99, advent calander from Body Shop, so F'ing previleged, so out of touch with the woman on the street. And she has the audacity to cry when people call her up on the crap and lies she spouts.
We DO NOT feel sorry for you, start acting on what you preach and people may see you a little differently instead of the liar and fraud you actually are.

Reactions: 5
Opps, Zanny Chops has had a bit of a cry this morning after receiving not nice DM's, wonder what they would of been about🤔 can't think. She has had to turn off the DM's.

Still on a brighter note New hiking shoes have been brought £150 worth, bargain!!! For her and 🐜 trip to South America, yet another long haul flight but they so need a holiday, and of course she is a conscious traveler! So that's fine 😡

And a £99, advent calander from Body Shop, so F'ing previleged, so out of touch with the woman on the street. And she has the audacity to cry when people call her up on the crap and lies she spouts.
We DO NOT feel sorry for you, start acting on what you preach and people may see you a little differently instead of the liar and fraud you actually are.
I have no sympathy for her as she has absolutely no empathy for anyone else which is a classic sign of narcissism. She pays no attention to those DMs other than to view them as haters. A non narcissist would maybe question their own behaviour when receiving criticism, but not this one. She’s on a different level. If you wanna feel better Zanny Chops eat something bleeping meat. Your body is telling you your nutrition is not enough. I’m no doctor but it doesn’t take a genius to see her body is trying to tell her something and if she did her research right she’d see that 80+% of vegans/plant based eaters go back to a “normal” diet, many based on health issues. Humans are born omnivores, always have been always will be. The first meal you have is your mother’s milk, we are not born vegan! It’s a fad!

• Heart
Oh god I can't with people taking pictures of themselves crying and posting it. It's beyond cringy.Wtf!! Does anyone here get upset, start to cry, and then think 'I better take a picture to post onto insta'??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I can't with people taking pictures of themselves crying and posting it. It's beyond cringy.Wtf!! Does anyone here get upset, start to cry, and then think 'I better take a picture to post onto insta'??
It is so pathetic, just shows they can't be that upset in the first place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.