Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Poor sausage has a tropical virus, only seen gp this morning and already confirmed she has chitungunya or whatever disease came up when she decided to google some symptoms and made something up 😂🤦‍♀️
I was confused about that too. When I was diagnosed with a tropical virus I had regular blood tests through my GP (this is in London) to rule out anything else, that took probably a week, then I was referred to the tropical diseases hospital in Fitzrovia to investigate/confirm the specific virus. They also let the WHO know as they track outbreaks etc for official records shared globally.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been said a million times but I cannot cope with Zanna and her god dam “emergency surgery” thousands of women have emergency c-sections everyday Which is major abdominal surgery and then get sent home to look after newborn baby the next day!!

Reactions: 6

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Oh, someone has called her out on her underhanded ways, 😂 😂 😂 she still doesn't get it though.

Was it a Tatteler I wonder? Either way, well done, I'm guessing whoever you are she has blocked you 🤣
Thing is, commenting on her Instagram is exhausting because every time you post something she doesn’t like you get blocked then have to make another account and email address blah blah. She has every right to block someone granted, but it then makes people turn to this type of forum which clearly upsets her. If she just addressed criticism with a valid viewpoint fine. Also plenty of her other followers/commenters would come out in her favour no doubt. What she doesn’t want though is someone with a modicum of validity making her followers think, hang on a minute, they have a point. So instead she applies censorship to create this perfect little bubble where Zanna is the centre of the universe spreading love and happiness. Delusional!

Pinchme

VIP Member
View attachment 63421
This is clearly a statement for us and an even clearer indication of someone burying their head in the sand. If you’re in business for yourself, it matters very much what people think of you. Her whole existence on Instagram relies on what people think of her. The growing number of people thinking she’s a twat matters hugely when your “job” depends on being popular. This is the response of a narcissistic personality that will live their life however they like, which is just brilliant and as it should be, unless you make money out of people liking you as Zannychops does. you cant keep playing the victim because people call you out unless you actually listen and try and turn things around. So you just carry on Zan, let’s see how far that actually gets you 😂 The number of people on this thread is growing fast! It’s true, it’s not your responsibility what people think about you, but the same could be said about Jeremy Corbyn right now who looks to be losing the election race because “people don’t like him”!
Haha, I just screenshot exact same thing 😂

I bet not only does she read here, but I think alot of people rightly so called her out on her hike, bet she was busy blocking people , cause Zanny Chops can't take criticism of ANY kind.

She said she would do more, somehow I can't see that happening as this one has unexpectedly cost her over £100,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, after she was held to account, hilarious!!

Zanny chops enjoy you £100+ hike, ☺

• Haha

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
So pleased to have this thread in my life 😂
I came across Z when someone else I followed mentioned all the surgery drama as it was happening. She seemed kind of fun at first but as soon as she started to heal and her real personality and IG presence began to emerge I couldn't believe what a conceited and arrogant b she was. Her stories are boring, her content is so underwhelming for someone calling themselves a travel blogger/fitness "ambassador" /sustainable business owner 🙄🙄🙄
Good luck offsetting your 30th flight of the year ya big hypocrite!

• Haha

Luna_

She’s banging on again about engagement and how her sponsored content posts don’t get the results she wants. Hello, why should people engage with mediocre content. What she doesn’t seem to understand is she’s on course with quantity but 99% of that quantity is utter tripe. She talks about free content like she’s blessing us with something. There is absolutely no quality to her stuff. I can’t actually think of one thing she has posted with a link I’ve been remotely interested in clicking on. I know Rosie Londoner is not well received by some quarters, but I click on so many of her links to find out where she stayed, what she cooked or what she wore. Her content is actually interesting, backed up with visually appealing photos. Her Q&A stories are insightful and meaningful. Zanna’s on the other hand is just nothing. She’s clearly only listening to the 1.2% blowing smoke up her arse, that’s all her engagement amounts to, she’s just not interesting enough for the other 98.8% to bother even clicking that ❤ button. Carry on exactly the way you are Zanna, you’ll be history within 2 years and will then have to get a “REAL” job! 😂
Things like this just make me want to actively avoid her sponsored content. Her and Steph are so bad for this 'woe is me, help me maintain my boujee lifestyle please' crap. She refuses to take any feedback and is clearly wanting to live in an echo chamber of people complimenting and sucking up to her. Maybe if she stopped and actually listened to constructive criticism once in a while, she would learn why her content isn't leading to engagement and how to make real positive changes. But no, her narcissism won't let that happen!

• Heart

notrealjobs

Dear Diary,

Today I uploaded my travel diary that no one asked for. I am so busy in my influencer life that I didn't have much time so I had to go ahead and publish it with numerous typos, unfinished sentences and a few 'XX's where I couldn't remember or be bothered to look up the name of a place. I've called all of my choices 'the best' hike / view point / route because, quite frankly, it's the only one I did or have any knowledge to write about, but my silly fans will lap it up anyway as expert advice. I included a section on things I would do differently next time so I could nod towards sustainability and hopefully win that coveted Influencer of the Year award next time! I didn't want to go too far and suggest that I could possibly have had the time to take the train all the way there and back though as then people would know that I don't actually do anything more than go to the gym most days and leave poor Natalie to do all the work with Stay Wild Swim (silly Nat for being such a sucker).

• Haha
  • Heart

notrealjobs

I’m more annoyed that she’s not said ANYTHING since the election. Fuck all. Every single influencer I follow who talks about sustainability online has posted sharing info about how we can keep fighting for it / supporting charities etc... with a Tory government. And here’s eco warrior zannychops who claims to be such a huge lover of the planet and oceans, and an ambassador for rainforest alliance and sea shepherd who has said nothing! Not even a single comment about a huge shift in politics which is going to bring chaos for the planet, climate change and so many other things. Every remaining inch of her credibility about caring for the planet has totally died with her silence today. She only preaches when it’s popular and will bring in the dough and when she doesn’t think it’s convenient for brands or likes she pretends like nothing has happened and blabs about her boring day trying to sell us more shit we don’t need. If people don’t buy swimwear in the winter there’s a reason! Stop trying to guilt your followers into ‘supporting women’ by buying shit they don’t need.

Olive

I think metabolically and health wise they are not good for women in particular and it would be easy for some people to put on weight with a vegan diet which essentially is higher in carbs/starches and sugars.That's why I object to this being preached as a superior lifestyle when not everyone can participate.
Also don't forget her food also has air miles. And the more exotic it is,. e.g tropical fruit and non-native, its hard to argue that veganism is more environmentally friendly.
You could not be more wrong about this, but having been vegan for 17 years I'm used to the absolute ignorant opinions people spout that run completely contrary to research and evidence (vegan women have a lower BMI than the general population for starters). Also the idea that vegans are living off tropical fruit is laughable. But by all means put down that banana if you're really as concerned as you're pretending to be.

notrealjobs

guarantee zanny chops is reading this thread as someone suggested a few hours ago that she match donations and oh look at that, a couple of hours later Zanny chops puts that in her stories like she was planning to do it all along...

notrealjobs

I agree!

Not quite as extreme but reminds me of Zanna's recent post from LFW saying how amazed she is that she's come from a farm in Yorkshire to the front row at London Fashion Week. Like you mean how you can from a very wealthy home with loads of privilege to a festival full of wealthy, privileged people and loads of narcissism? Yeah must be so hard to see how that happened.

Hadn't heard of sadfishing before and as much as I despise The Sun that was interesting to read. So many of them do it all the time. Saying how overwhelmed they are, how hard things are, how busy they are. This constant oh woe is me attitude is so sickening when it comes from such a place of money, freebies and a bloody easy lifestyle, let's be honest. For goodness sake Zanna, you wouldn't be feeling so overwhelmed with work if you actually did some instead of going on holiday every couple of weeks.

notrealjobs

Her latest video... 'the first 8 minutes will be out of focus' then rerecord it for fuck's sake! it's just a sit down, in your pajamas, no make up on video, this is literally minimal effort! It would take her 10 minutes to rerecord it and she just couldn't be bothered? I swear so many of these youtubers are just making super lazy videos with substandard quality these days. I'd be embarrassed to put something up that was so out of focus! It's literally the most basic requirement of the video, make sure it's in focus and the sound is on...

Also apparently despite having an assistant who works for her three days per week, she still puts out that kind of shoddy content! Seriously! How the fuck does she bang on all the time about feeling overhwhelmed when you have a part time assistant and go no holiday 50% of the year.

Noticed that when she talks about the two stay wild swim assistants she just says 'my' assistant, 'they work for me' not 'us' or 'me and natalie'... she's so self-centered.

Also lol 'i'm so organised to a level that people can't relate to' yep sure you are that's why you always feel so overwhelmed with how much work you've not bothered to do despite having three assistants...

There are so many other braggy and useless things in this vide but those are just a few highlights.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Her blue Monday post has pissed me off, just go outside to the greenery and your mood will lighten up! Okay Rosanna, as if its just that easy for people
She is so out of touch with the normal non-millionaire, non-narsaccistic person on the street.

She has never worked 9-5 in an office in a city, she has no dam clue that for some they cannot 'just spend 5mins in greenary' they are too busy working to pay the mortgage and put food on the table.

Vile person she is, really makes me feel 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

notrealjobs

If she's a travel blogger, why are all the photos she posts just of her? Usually trying to highlight her legs or bum? Where are the shots showcasing the places she visits to encourage us to click on it and research the location? And what's with this new trend of her uploading two identical photos but usually one with her lame attempt at a sultry expression and then one of her smiling? You're not a model ffs zanny chops, just choose one! It's just 100% about showing herself off.

Where's the discussion about the socio-political context of south america? What about all the recent protests? Is she even aware of any of this?

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
So London to NZ return is 23,000 miles. Taking someone with you makes it 46,000.

London to the Phillipines and back is 14,000.

But eating meat for a year is the equivalent of flying 4,000 miles.

And Zanna has the nerve to preach about reusable coffee cups, tote bags and eating plant based? She can do one.

(And yes, every little bit does help but at some point you need to practice what you preach... )

Attachments

• Wow

Pinchme

VIP Member
Madrid??? Absolute hypocrite
I'm guessing it's a quick trip before her & Ant jet off on their holiday together to South America, just hope she doesn't take too many change of clothes got to be sustainable you know.

• Haha

Hc68759

VIP Member
I’m sure she wouldn’t find going for a 5 min walk in the park such a quick fix for depression if she lived in reality. She has millionaire parents, earns a lot of money from basically just spending her life on holidays, and doesn’t really have any actual stress or worries going on in her life compared to the majority of other people.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Guys, Zanna has explained she isnt using the Australian fires to increase sales LOL. We know you are, just donate or tell ppl to donate, why bring in sales? Just donate the boring way you know! Get off your high horse Rosanna, you're nothing but a fraud

Hc68759

VIP Member
She loves to boast about getting a 1st in her Speech Therapy degree. Maybe she should give herself some of that therapy to help her speech impediment out

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
When will people realise she is all about the money, even down playing her parents farm to her mum and the animals. She is another privileged individual making out she is a commoner when she is clearly far from it.
Watch me drive my truck
Watch me stick my tongue between my teeth
Watch me with my awful teeth
Watch me me show off about the countries I will be visiting
Watch me show off about the freebies I get
Watch me work hard as I wake up at 5.20 every morning
Watch me workout
Watch me spend my days eating at cafes
Watch me bleed you all dry with the shit I am shilling you

• Heart