Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wins hypocrite of the decade! She attends the Extinction Rebellion protest in London one month, on another long haul flight the next. Currently in Kenya not understanding why her engagement is failing, and is not only happy with just flying there herself, but encourages many others to join her to “exercise”. How does that gel with combating global warming then Zanna? What’s wrong with Britain? I get the feeling people are getting a clue with her though. She censors her feed within an inch of its life as she can’t take opposing or critical views. There is nothing real about that, she’s just presenting a sanitized version of life which people can’t relate to. I also suspect there’s a good deal of narcissism going on there, the amount she bangs on about herself, her money, her surgery, her success blah blah boring blah. Her approach is extremely patronising

Reactions: 4
She wins hypocrite of the decade! She attends the Extinction Rebellion protest in London one month, on another long haul flight the next. Currently in Kenya not understanding why her engagement is failing, and is not only happy with just flying there herself, but encourages many others to join her to “exercise”. How does that gel with combating global warming then Zanna? What’s wrong with Britain? I get the feeling people are getting a clue with her though. She censors her feed within an inch of its life as she can’t take opposing or critical views. There is nothing real about that, she’s just presenting a sanitized version of life which people can’t relate to. I also suspect there’s a good deal of narcissism going on there, the amount she bangs on about herself, her money, her surgery, her success blah blah boring blah. Her approach is extremely patronising
🙌🏼🙌🏼 So true!

Exactly. It did not sit well with me her showing her picking up litter with little boys as if she's had to go all the way over there to lead them... think of the air miles. Just raise money and awareness, and send your money over to organisations that actually use knowledgeable locals to help themselves. It is incredibly patronising to go out there for a photo opportunity. She seems so happy and smug all the time. She appears as a characature of the white, upperclass, vegan, fitness, fashionista, sustainability paragon of excellence. It's a facade. We all should do what we can to use less plastic, and work out a bit more, but we don't have the time or funds to spend all day in various fitness classes in London, or making vegan meals with expensive ingredients imported from the other side of the world, or be able to keep up with her consumption of 'sustainable' fashion, whilst having perfect teeth, hair, body etc. Influencers are never really relatable once the ads and trips come their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thing is, we’re all “haters. Not people with a valid point. Her sycophants will just tell her that she’s amazing and don’t listen to those trying to bring you down, but surely you ask yourself why people dislike you so much. The other one I can’t stomach is her mate Steph. What training did she have to claim the name Chef. That’s an insult to all trained chefs! They’re about to take one of those carbon neutral long haul flights to California together, and then rent a gas guzzler to do a road trip, no doubt all comped and miraculously doing no harm to the environment because they’re vegans and don’t use single use plastic. Give me a minute, I’ve just peed myself laughing and need to change my pants 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Thing is, we’re all “haters. Not people with a valid point. Her sycophants will just tell her that she’s amazing and don’t listen to those trying to bring you down, but surely you ask yourself why people dislike you so much. The other one I can’t stomach is her mate Steph. What training did she have to claim the name Chef. That’s an insult to all trained chefs! They’re about to take one of those carbon neutral long haul flights to California together, and then rent a gas guzzler to do a road trip, no doubt all comped and miraculously doing no harm to the environment because they’re vegans and don’t use single use plastic. Give me a minute, I’ve just peed myself laughing and need to change my pants 😂😂
👌👌🤣🤣

I’m on a roll now. Another thing, she’s going to some incredible places, but her photography skills are that of a 4 year old. All she does is selfies of her working out, picking up rubbish or talking to camera. You look at the most successful influencers and they are all visually stimulating. I want to see the beautiful scenery, the local life, the foliage, the architecture, anything but that bloody scar 🤮 She could literally bore for Britain and doesn’t have a creative bone in her body. OK, my work is done 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m on a roll now. Another thing, she’s going to some incredible places, but her photography skills are that of a 4 year old. All she does is selfies of her working out, picking up rubbish or talking to camera. You look at the most successful influencers and they are all visually stimulating. I want to see the beautiful scenery, the local life, the foliage, the architecture, anything but that bloody scar 🤮 She could literally bore for Britain and doesn’t have a creative bone in her body. OK, my work is done 😂
Yep all photos of me, me, me, me and oh me, me, me and my equally smug friends

Reactions: 1
Zanna is now flogging her “original” t shirts. I’m wondering if she got copyright permission from the estate of John Muir to use “The Mountains are Calling”? She wouldn’t need it if it was just for reference but she’s actually making money out of his work.

Full of herself, and full of crap. One of the most annoying “fitfluencers” (who else hates that word?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad her and that bleep Steph have got their own theads now. You wouldn’t think Zanna has a degree in speech and language with that gob would you? 😂

• Haha
I’m so glad her and that bleep Steph have got their own theads now. You wouldn’t think Zanna has a degree in speech and language with that gob would you? 😂
I hear you, I’ve been looking for a place to vent about them. Okay this is an essay but, I do get the odd fleeting pang that says is this being mean but I want to explain why I, and I’m sure many others, turn to a blog such as this.

I have left some comments/questions on both Zanna’s and Steph’s ig accounts, asking for a clarification on their actions for doing particular things. I am genuinely interested in hearing what drives them and their weird thought processes.

They are obviously considered difficult subjects to approach as my comments are deleted! No answer. No discussion. Just shut down. Not only that but I’m blocked! Deprived of giving an opinion or opening up an intelligent conversation to explain their actions and have an exchange of dialogue on a public forum. Just the usual defensive move of someone who is called out. Their ethos is all about sustainability, environmental issues, climate change, veganism to save the planet blah blah, but the way they work is contrary to what they say so why wouldn’t they expect criticism/questioning. People are not stupid. To answer “it’s my job” is not enough unless you’re prepared to sell your moral compass for your job because money talks.

What they don’t seem to get is if they keep chasing the ads and sponsorship money with companies whose practices run contrary to what they are preaching, they’re just a money grabbing puppets for the man.

We all have every right to express an opinion on a public forum, but when you shut people down through censorship what other option do they have to be heard other than coming to a site which offers that opportunity. Mind you, at this point the blogger has aided me in forming a stronger opinion about them, usually less complimentary.

If they put themselves out there, expect difficult questions sometimes, and instead of hiding behind the delete/block button, do that thing they keep banging on about, Engage! Yes I agree to a certain extent “my blog, my rules” but after all, they’re making money out of engagement, isn’t that their job?

Fill of herself, and full of crap. One of the most annoying “fitfluencers” (who else hates that word?)
That’s a new one on me “fitfluencer”, more like “flatulencer”, full of tit and hot air!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Still trying to flog those tops 😂😂 There’s so many similar shirts out there half the price. Nobody gives a tit that they were sourced for their ethical background. And when looking at the company she buys them through they are still manufactured in Bangladesh and China, she just has them “printed” in London. She’s delusional.

Still trying to flog those tops 😂😂 There’s so many similar shirts out there half the price. Nobody gives a tit that they were sourced for their ethical background. And when looking at the company she buys them through they are still manufactured in Bangladesh and China, she just has them “printed” in London. She’s delusional.
I can’t believe she was moaning on stories earlier this week her engagement was down. She acted like a spoiled kid- why does no one like me anymore?? Uhm because you are a self-entitled, smug princess and you censor any comment that you don’t like, You are the biggest hypocrite flying everywhere but hey as long as you pick up a few pieces of plastic on your travels it’s saving the planet!! She doesn’t want kids supposedly to save the planet but more like she’s too selfish to change her spoiled life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another thing that annoys me is her Corona challenge to use reusable cutlery. I'm sure almost a year ago she bought her set and blogged about it.
It also gets me that she pretends she's from a poor farm family, but is obviously extremely wealthy.
If I'm being totally petty I dislike her eyebrows too. That trend is so annoying, look at any A list beautiful movie star (insert any here: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Anne. Hathaway, Beyonce, you get the picture) not one of them does that. I just wanted to stress that, I also hate the veneers.
Oh and the emergency surgery survivor PLEASE, does everyone that has appendicectomy wear that badge of honour? The scar therapy afterwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
Another thing that annoys me is her Corona challenge to use reusable cutlery. I'm sure almost a year ago she bought her set and blogged about it.
It also gets me that she pretends she's from a poor farm family, but is obviously extremely wealthy.
If I'm being totally petty I dislike her eyebrows too. That trend is so annoying, look at any A list beautiful movie star (insert any here: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Anne. Hathaway, Beyonce, you get the picture) not one of them does that. I just wanted to stress that, I also hate the veneers.
Oh and the emergency surgery survivor PLEASE, does everyone that has appendicectomy wear that badge of honour? The scar therapy afterwards 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Zanna is in Kenya and it's no hotter than usual there, but when we get a record temperature in the UK it's climate change. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but wake up. When they say hottest recorded temperature all that means is in the last 118 years when record keeping began. There is a ton of scientific evidence to support the fact that these temperature rises have happened many times before industrialisation. Vine Street in London is where it was so warm centuries ago, grapes were grown there. I don't need a moron like Zanna spouting her uneducated fear mongering broadcast. This is such a money spinner and a method of controlling the masses through fear. She just believes it all and that's where the problem begins. It's mass hysteria. I love a conspiracy 😂 Bring it on ......

She's full of tit, nowhere near 40. Didn't even break records .....
16C2E1AD-D020-45E9-B666-BD880E8A48D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.