Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what has she done to her face? it looks so different
has she changed her teeth as well?

So Zanna posted about earth overshoot day yesterday, it’s an important day and one we should be aware of, however on the SAME day she posted about getting a 4 hour car ride, internal flight AND THEN international flight home.

I mean plant a tree Zanna or you know take a good hard look at yourself and realise you do not practice what you preach 🙄

Reactions: 5
So Zanna posted about earth overshoot day yesterday, it’s an important day and one we should be aware of, however on the SAME day she posted about getting a 4 hour car ride, internal flight AND THEN international flight home.
I mean plant a tree Zanna or you know take a good hard look at yourself and realise you do not practice what you preach 🙄
Yeah, this is the thing with her. She's an unbelievable hypocrite who is a big part of the problem, not the solution. She looks at herself and clearly can't see she's doing anything wrong so how can you fix it. You can't argue with stupid 🙄

Reactions: 2
Someone had actually asked her in the comment show she justifies her flying, and she said that she carbon offsets and does other things for the environment....she is absolutely deluded.

Now I’m not saying I don’t travel, I do, but I don’t bang on about how everyone shouldn’t and then go off on my multiple (very expensive) retreats!!

Reactions: 4
Someone had actually asked her in the comment show she justifies her flying, and she said that she carbon offsets and does other things for the environment....she is absolutely deluded.

Now I’m not saying I don’t travel, I do, but I don’t bang on about how everyone shouldn’t and then go off on my multiple (very expensive) retreats!!
"Carbon offset". What a load of tit. That's just justification in her own little snowflake head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We are all culpable and there's no way we can fully offset our 'share'. What we can do is not take unnecessary flights. She's deluded!
Amen!

78D94170-D0CF-4393-BA48-2011388F92EB.jpeg

No Zanna. Nice attempt at deflecting the blame. You're not fooling anyone. How many long haul flights have you taken and are planning to take this year? You're a shameful excuse for an influencer. Stop fooling yourself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If proof was needed of this girls hypocrisy, she's a Prada leather bag carrying vegan! I rest my case. Don't do what I do, do what I tell you. It's ok, pride comes before a fall.

She now has ringing in her ear so is off to the walk-in 🙄 That girl is either a hypochondriac or has Munchausen syndrome. And, what the duck is an un-eco friendly plane. Delusional! Maybe someone smacked her in the ear when she was asleep, Ant, was that you? 😂

Alsoooo she is forever catching colds yet thinks her diet is the best around 🤥

Alsoooo she is forever catching colds yet thinks her diet is the best around 🤥
I know. I've never seen anyone get sick so much. Her diet must be responsible for a lot of it. That and the fact she loves attention and being sick all the time is an excellent manipulation tool.

Gotta go to the doctor, I have a ringing in my ear, it's serious, I think I'm dying. Nothing! Look at these cute animals. Nice deflection from the fact you wasted more NHS time Zanna. STOP FOCUSSING ON YOU! Asshole! Says she doesn't want kids. Best thing she could do is have one just to teach her the lesson that it's not all about her, it might teach her to focus on somebody else. 🙄

Who even gives a tit about her workouts? Why does she think we care?

Thank GOD though she has decided to stop sharing about her health issues. Doubt it’s for the reasons she gave though.

And PLEASE STOP LAUGHING AT THE END OF EVERY STORY. YOUR MOUTH ANNOYS ME.

Attachments

• Haha
Who even gives a tit about her workouts? Why does she think we care?

Thank GOD though she has decided to stop sharing about her health issues. Doubt it’s for the reasons she gave though.

And PLEASE STOP LAUGHING AT THE END OF EVERY STORY. YOUR MOUTH ANNOYS ME.
I think that about 99% of the tit she posts. Her health issues are nothing and could probably be addressed if she ate a healthy diet. She thinks she's so bleeping healthy, then why does she spend 50% of her existence at the doctors? She needs meat ffs. Look at her, she looks grey! She can't see it and goes about trying to influence others to be just like her. It's dangerous. That witch needs some kind of regulation to curb the tit she's spouting!

Also hef bleating about lack of engagement on the 13 tips post. It has nothing to do with Instagram algorithm and just related to absolute tripe you are hanging on about.

Also hef bleating about lack of engagement on the 13 tips post. It has nothing to do with Instagram algorithm and just related to absolute tripe you are hanging on about.
Agreed. Her shelf life is coming to it's sell by date! I actually laughed out loud when she blamed it on an algorithm. This is somebody seriously deluded.

I can’t believe people actually pay £160 for one of her swimming costumes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.