Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I forgot to update on here after I messaged her. SHARING MY TRUTH.
For some crazy reason she didn’t block me. But I did then block her cause I couldn’t be bothered to have her face appear on my insta anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hahaha the seriously passive aggressive amount of hearts at the end 😂 can she not articulate herself more than that?

Reactions: 1
Ffs I had emergency surgery before and can’t even remember the exact date. She hasn’t got anything else going on in her life as all she bangs on about is that surgery. Let the girl never give birth, she will need daily praise on how she survived childbirth etc. and of course she would nearly die in childbirth ( again I nearly did and I never think to mention it to anyone I meet !)
She has said that her and 🐜 will not have children, thank God I say, as Zanna only loves Zanna, she is not capable of loving a child, which she probably realises, hence her decision not to have any, the world will be spared a Zanna off spring, phew!!

I can’t even deal with all these emotional posts about her surgery. She has absolutely no clue how ridiculous she sounds. People are going through real problems in their lives. Steph posted something about blue Monday and her posing in a bikini, with an inspirational quote to those who might be struggling. I guess they actually believe they’re inspiring people who are depressed to book a beach holiday and cheer themselves up 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
And she's off, today's the frigging day, both of these spoilt, privileged witches dare to cry over what happened 1yr ago, something that happens and is happening to people on a daily basis. There are people going through horrific cancer struggles, babies having chemotherapy on the edge of life,parents praying for their life to be saved, and then there's these two twats crying f*****G happy tears, before they pop out to eat yet more raw f***ing food.

God I'm so angey right now.

How dare they, they are discusting examples of women.

Reactions: 10
They wouldnt know true trials and tribulations if it hit them in the face. They make me sick to my stomach

Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure she claims the expenses back on these holidays, because that’s what they are, holidays. Not work. But holidays.

I just can’t even believe she calls herself a travel blogger. Her travels are so pedestrian, uninspiring and middle class dross. Flying business, staying in swanky hotels, doing the tit highlighted by a million other blogs and travel guides. It’s completely in relatable and unaffordable for most.

Now if you want to see a really relatable, totally inspiring girl who makes me want to go anywhere she goes take a look at “sonoratmw”. She’s currently in a Bedouin camp hiking through the Sinai. Her descriptive writing makes your imagination take you there, where she is, you can imagine the smells, tastes and surroundings. She doesn’t preach or tell anyone what they should be eating or doing, she’s just living. Everything she sells is creative and beautiful and she’s made it herself but she doesn’t continuously push it. She makes Zanna look like an utter amateur twit. Plus, she’s a beautiful soul, humble and her followers love her. Zanna couldn’t come close to inspiring, creative or relatable if her life depended on it. She is truly on a lower vibration in terms of humanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Look at me, look at me, look at me, me, me, me, me,

No one goes into the cold sea except ME, me, me, me

Look at me, me, me aren't I just amazing, it's all about me, me, me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just can’t even believe she calls herself a travel blogger. Her travels are so pedestrian, uninspiring and middle class dross. Flying business, staying in swanky hotels, doing the tit highlighted by a million other blogs and travel guides. It’s completely in relatable and unaffordable for most.

Now if you want to see a really relatable, totally inspiring girl who makes me want to go anywhere she goes take a look at “sonoratmw”. She’s currently in a Bedouin camp hiking through the Sinai. Her descriptive writing makes your imagination take you there, where she is, you can imagine the smells, tastes and surroundings. She doesn’t preach or tell anyone what they should be eating or doing, she’s just living. Everything she sells is creative and beautiful and she’s made it herself but she doesn’t continuously push it. She makes Zanna look like an utter amateur twit. Plus, she’s a beautiful soul, humble and her followers love her. Zanna couldn’t come close to inspiring, creative or relatable if her life depended on it. She is truly on a lower vibration in terms of humanity.

Feel like Zanna falls into the category of those who have forgotten that to "travel" and to "holiday" are two very different activities. If you want to fly to Cape Town to eat brunch and go to gym classes like you would do back home then fair enough, you do you (carbon emissions aside), but to broadcast it to her 280k+ followers framed as "travel" just makes her look like an idiot.

If she really is interested in travel then she is seriously missing the point, and some fantastic opportunities in the countries she has been able to visit. I followed her way back when she was blonde health and going on her backpacking SE Asia trip as I was about to do something partially similar myself and found her content relatable and useful at the time. Since then, even before I actively chose to unfollow and seriously question her behaviour, I would find myself getting more and more disengaged every time she went somewhere interesting but it turned out to be via luxury hotels and business class flights. Again no shade to those who want to experience life in that way, but these influencers need to come to terms with the fact that what made them successful in the first place slowly gets eroded and lost as they become less relatable. It's a vicious circle. People follow influencers because they want authentic advice and insight into what products/experiences/places are good, rather than what big corporations are telling them to spend their money on. The more that becomes sponsored luxury hotel trips, the less relevant they will become to the lives or ordinary people and the bubble will finally burst.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feel like Zanna falls into the category of those who have forgotten that to "travel" and to "holiday" are two very different activities. If you want to fly to Cape Town to eat brunch and go to gym classes like you would do back home then fair enough, you do you (carbon emissions aside), but to broadcast it to her 280k+ followers framed as "travel" just makes her look like an idiot.

If she really is interested in travel then she is seriously missing the point, and some fantastic opportunities in the countries she has been able to visit. I followed her way back when she was blonde health and going on her backpacking SE Asia trip as I was about to do something partially similar myself and found her content relatable and useful at the time. Since then, even before I actively chose to unfollow and seriously question her behaviour, I would find myself getting more and more disengaged every time she went somewhere interesting but it turned out to be via luxury hotels and business class flights. Again no shade to those who want to experience life in that way, but these influencers need to come to terms with the fact that what made them successful in the first place slowly gets eroded and lost as they become less relatable. It's a vicious circle. People follow influencers because they want authentic advice and insight into what products/experiences/places are good, rather than what big corporations are telling them to spend their money on. The more that becomes sponsored luxury hotel trips, the less relevant they will become to the lives or ordinary people and the bubble will finally burst.
yeah it seems to be just checking out the new trends in a new place.... nothing about the culture or history. And really things that allow a good photo.

Im really glad to see the hiking though, fresh air is free so i love that side of things as you dont need a guide to do table mountain there are some routes you can do unguided.

Just worry that people will travel to SA and re-create that trip. No Culture, no Robben Island, Wine, Animal ( Sea lions, penguins, sharks).

I am all for a CHILLED AF holiday, but if this is a tick list for this destination.. i think its a poor representation.

Everyone deserves a holiday, but if it is that, just say it rather then release a guide on it

Reactions: 1
Look at me, look at me, look at me, me, me, me, me,

No one goes into the cold sea except ME, me, me, me

Look at me, me, me aren't I just amazing, it's all about me, me, me
I don't follow Zanna anymore but i'm going to have to unsubscribe from the girl gains podcast too. Listened to the new one this morning and she was just making everything all about her, and bigging herself up about her 'super healthy relationship with food and exercise'. Shame because I like the other two girls on the podcast!

Reactions: 5
I don't follow Zanna anymore but i'm going to have to unsubscribe from the girl gains podcast too. Listened to the new one this morning and she was just making everything all about her, and bigging herself up about her 'super healthy relationship with food and exercise'. Shame because I like the other two girls on the podcast!
Everything is always just about Zanna, it's no wonder her an the dreadful Steph are best friends, both of them are so far up their own a**es, they deserve each other.

It's not surprising between them they don't seem to have close friendships with others, like other young women do of their age.
They suit each other, 2 narcissists together 😖

Reactions: 2
I also find her insufferable on the Girl Gains podcast. She always has to say how she’s never had issues with food or her weight or over exercising etc. The other two are vulnerable about things they have been through and have interesting points to say. Zanna barely speaks on it, and when she does it’s only to highlight how perfect she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This is exactly me, I love tally and Vicky who seem lovely but Zanna ruins it by trying to make everything about her and always trying to bring up the bowel surgery over and over again, the best episodes are the ones where she is not on because she went on holiday (again)!

She rarely has anything interesting to add as she never admits any flaws or opens up, all the questions she asks are just generic or she acts like she is already the expert and can’t learn from the podcast interviewer, the last one about intermittent fasting it was all, right doesn’t work for me blah blah whilst the other two actually asked insightful questions. Wonder if it’s because the other two spend more time around clients and know their concerns/questions whilst Zanna is so detached from that now and just a lifestyle influencer surrounded by other people in the rich girl bubble that she just doesn’t even know what someone might want to know about the topics if she has no interest in it.

Reactions: 7
exactly this! I used to love the podcast too but this episode was intolerable. She hasn’t always had a ‘super healthy’ relationship with food. She used to excessively count macros and eat no fat. That’s not healthy in my mind. I did like when Tally (I think) stated that Zanna is an A type!
I saw that as a slight dig....(also correct 😆)

A type personality characterized by excessive ambition, aggression, competitiveness, drive, impatience, need for control, focus on quantity over quality and unrealistic sense of urgency. It is commonly associated with risk of coronary disease and other stress-related ailments.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.