Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a mix of cause-related marketing and sponsorship/donation. Any company can say ‘for every one of this specific product sold we’ll donate £x to ‘named charity’. Lush literally have the ‘charity‘ lip balm pot as an example. That’s all she’s doing; from any sales of that specific product, she’ll donate £1 of her share of the profit to a charity.
I get that, thanks for explaining it three times :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I initially read that as charged people for a wank lol
😂😂😂😂

That’s a mix of cause-related marketing and sponsorship/donation. Any company can say ‘for every one of this specific product sold we’ll donate £x to ‘named charity’. Lush literally have the ‘charity‘ lip balm pot as an example. That’s all she’s doing; from any sales of that specific product, she’ll donate £1 of her share of the profit to a charity.

I’m not interested in kissing anyone’s arse, ta. I just think that there are plenty of things you can criticise her for but donating to charity probably isn’t one of them.
Well she’s just announced that she’s made over £39k from sales. Way to go. She donated £1k. Of course it was all about boosting her sales. Nobody is saying donating is not a good thing to do, but there are ways and there are ways. It’s always, ALWAYS, about the dollar for Zannychops, she works so hard for it 💰💵💰💵🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I initially read that as charged people for a wank lol
Don't give her ideas!!! 😁 😁
Wouldnt put anything past this one, anything to make money.

Maybe she can have it as an add on to her £5, walks, obviously she would have to charge extra though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She keeps saying now (as of yesterday) if you don’t want the bundle please don’t buy it but donate directly to the Australian plight. I find this hard to swallow as all she’s done all week is push these bleeping books like it’s the best thing since sliced bread. She says she’s been asking people to donate directly for days. That is a lie. She first mentioned it yesterday afternoon after obviously coming under criticism for benefitting from a natural disaster. She must think people are stupid. Surely by now she knows there are many people watching her covert practices. Stupid girl!

😂😂😂😂

Well she’s just announced that she’s made over £39k from sales. Way to go. She donated £1k. Of course it was all about boosting her sales. Nobody is saying donating is not a good thing to do, but there are ways and there are ways. It’s always, ALWAYS, about the dollar for Zannychops, she works so hard for it 💰💵💰💵🙄
She announced that 1,000 people used her link to buy the book/bundle but with 60 contributors to the bundle, do we know how much she made from each sale? I doubt she’ll have got the whole £38 x 1,000. Maybe she did, who knows?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for calling people out for being shady AF I just don’t think she’s being shady here. She’d have promoted the tit out of that book/bundle whether she was going to make a donation to Aus or not. Better to have her give some of the money away IMO.

I get that, thanks for explaining it three times :LOL:
Oh right, good I’m glad you get it. Because when you were talking about something else, it sounded like you didn’t 🙂

She announced that 1,000 people used her link to buy the book/bundle but with 60 contributors to the bundle, do we know how much she made from each sale? I doubt she’ll have got the whole £38 x 1,000. Maybe she did, who knows?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for calling people out for being shady AF I just don’t think she’s being shady here. She’d have promoted the tit out of that book/bundle whether she was going to make a donation to Aus or not. Better to have her give some of the money away IMO.

Oh right, good I’m glad you get it. Because when you were talking about something else, it sounded like you didn’t 🙂
Oh, so this is the time she decides not to be shady? Have you even been watching her? 😂😂 I think you’re on a hiding to nowhere with this one, nobody seems to be agreeing with you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely if she is donating to charity it's better to do it officially to get the benefit of the tax free gift aid bonus, that would have raised an extra £250. Also did she set up the bundle company as it features so many different people, have they all agreed to this commission to charity?

Just a quick stroll through her followers and there’s a huge amount of fake accounts on there. So many without even a profile picture and some dodgy looking overseas ones that when you go in have no posts, no followers but are following thousands. These are all fake followers she’s bought. It also looks likes she’s buying them in smaller amounts now to not look so obvious. Jeez, that lifestyle has to be stressful, buying friends 😂😂 On this screen grab there’s only 2 genuine followers amongs this lot and there’s page after page just like it ...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just a quick stroll through her followers and there’s a huge amount of fake accounts on there. So many without even a profile picture and some dodgy looking overseas ones that when you go in have no posts, no followers but are following thousands. These are all fake followers she’s bought. It also looks likes she’s buying them in smaller amounts now to not look so obvious. Jeez, that lifestyle has to be stressful, buying friends 😂😂 On this screen grab there’s only 2 genuine followers amongs this lot ...
oh dear, buying your followers in an attempt to remain relevant. Sad sad sad

Reactions: 4
I do think the charity thing is a touchy subject, at the end of the day any money even if it is £1 is good and helpful. We shouldn't moan at people who are donating, its the whole..... 'why dont the rich give there money away it would solve world hunger' blah blah

Its better than nothing also ifs shes running as a busy ( or any business in fact) you cant just be like, ok going to give away loads of money.

I guess the sales push is to show evidence of success, more sales equal more stats, likes comments ect that can be used to leverage brand deals and partnerships.

Not saying i agree with it, i hate all the moneymaking of social media.... like these bloody bamboo knife and fork set.... like single use plastic doesn't have to be single use! I used an ITSU spoon ( if you know you know its a good spoon haha) for like 2 months everyday for my cereal at work. There is no direct link that that spoon will now be strangling a turtle.

I like Zanna, I hate the tough outer defense shell that makes us feel crappy for trying to support or query.

I do think the charity thing is a touchy subject, at the end of the day any money even if it is £1 is good and helpful. We shouldn't moan at people who are donating, its the whole..... 'why dont the rich give there money away it would solve world hunger' blah blah

Its better than nothing also ifs shes running as a busy ( or any business in fact) you cant just be like, ok going to give away loads of money.

I guess the sales push is to show evidence of success, more sales equal more stats, likes comments ect that can be used to leverage brand deals and partnerships.

Not saying i agree with it, i hate all the moneymaking of social media.... like these bloody bamboo knife and fork set.... like single use plastic doesn't have to be single use! I used an ITSU spoon ( if you know you know its a good spoon haha) for like 2 months everyday for my cereal at work. There is no direct link that that spoon will now be strangling a turtle.

I like Zanna, I hate the tough outer defense shell that makes us feel crappy for trying to support or query.
Nobody is saying that sending money to Australia, or any charity, is a bad thing. I applaud anyone who does it selflessly. Her approach is just crass and consumer driven. Don’t even get me started on the bamboo cutlery and coconut bowls. They are all bought through Alibaba.com for pennies. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Nobody is saying that sending money to Australia, or any charity, is a bad thing. I applaud anyone who does it selflessly. Her approach is just crass and consumer driven. Don’t even get me started on the bamboo cutlery and coconut bowls. They are all bought through Alibaba.com for pennies. They should be ashamed of themselves.
OMG OMG, just looked at Alibaba.com, these bowls are pennies to buy.

How on earth are the likes of Steph & Lewis etc allowed to get away with this.

I am actually shocked, they bang on about all this sustainability crap, how by buying the bowls it's helping local communities etc.

These con men & women need to be outed, why are trading standards not involved with their underhand fraud 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

I think they get their ones from Bali or something, but i dont know how shipping a coconut bowl from bali vs using what is already in your cupboard is better for Sasstainability... same as the forks and things. At least credit where credit is due... Zanna has done things with Chilli's water bottles and good quality swimwear, e-books ect rather than flogging tat bought from china... at least shes trying to keep it classy.. although no one ever NEEDS a £170 swimsuit and i would prefer if we brought out some travel bits instead...

I also noticed recently that she mentioned she doesnt promote the 'Strong' book anymore as the recipes contain meat.... i think that it would be way better to have something to push for the meat eating audience members.. who knows if we like the book we might consider trying a few plant based recipes.

I think they get their ones from Bali or something, but i dont know how shipping a coconut bowl from bali vs using what is already in your cupboard is better for Sasstainability... same as the forks and things. At least credit where credit is due... Zanna has done things with Chilli's water bottles and good quality swimwear, e-books ect rather than flogging tat bought from china... at least shes trying to keep it classy.. although no one ever NEEDS a £170 swimsuit and i would prefer if we brought out some travel bits instead...

I also noticed recently that she mentioned she doesnt promote the 'Strong' book anymore as the recipes contain meat.... i think that it would be way better to have something to push for the meat eating audience members.. who knows if we like the book we might consider trying a few plant based recipes.
It says on the site they get them from Vietnam. There are dozens of Vietnamese coconut bowls sellers on Alibaba. Don’t be fooled by their spiel ....
AB97B69D-4957-4355-AFBA-75471ECD8088.jpeg

Literally, pennies!
D3C6EC34-6A76-4061-B070-BB2396AAD389.jpeg

And don’t get fooled by Zanna’s water bottle either, they are customisable from China too in any design for a couple of quid ....
0D5415B1-7DF2-4A6D-B99D-7C1067D9B4AF.jpeg

Last edited:
It says on the site they get them from Vietnam. There are dozens of Vietnamese coconut bowls sellers on Alibaba. Don’t be fooled by their spiel ....
View attachment 69525
Literally, pennies!View attachment 69526

And don’t get fooled by Zanna’s water bottle either, they are customisable from China too in any design for a couple of quid ....
View attachment 69529
How in God's name can people be so gullible, as to believe everything that these Instagramers say.

How can these people sleep at night, if in fact they are sourcing their bowls etc from online sites like this, then flogging them at ridiculous prices to the sheeples, that think the sun shines out their arses.

I remember thinking when Steph said that they were buying these bowls etc from women in local villages, and the money would be helping them, that it all seemed a bit far fetched, if it's true then that's good, but somehow I've never believed it, now after seeing this I don't believe a word.

This doesn't sit right with me at all.

How in God's name can people be so gullible, as to believe everything that these Instagramers say.

How can these people sleep at night, if in fact they are sourcing their bowls etc from online sites like this, then flogging them at ridiculous prices to the sheeples, that think the sun shines out their arses.

I remember thinking when Steph said that they were buying these bowls etc from women in local villages, and the money would be helping them, that it all seemed a bit far fetched, if it's true then that's good, but somehow I've never believed it, now after seeing this I don't believe a word.

This doesn't sit right with me at all.
Well this was the girl that tried to make out she was just gifted the bowls making no reference to the fact it was Lewis’ business. Thing is, the seller on Alibaba could be telling this story to buyers, that’s the only benefit of the doubt I will give them. To my knowledge, when they did their Bali trip last year, they didn’t visit Vietnam, so I don’t know how else they could have sourced them. They’re all just full of tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been said a million times but I cannot cope with Zanna and her god dam “emergency surgery” thousands of women have emergency c-sections everyday Which is major abdominal surgery and then get sent home to look after newborn baby the next day!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been said a million times but I cannot cope with Zanna and her god dam “emergency surgery” thousands of women have emergency c-sections everyday Which is major abdominal surgery and then get sent home to look after newborn baby the next day!!
My argument exactly. I had an emergency
C-section, was back home in 3 days and in work within 5days, plus had a baby to look after. The way she’s coped with her surgery is worse than most 60+ people I’ve seen. I am amazed at how a 26 year old has coped so badly with it. I know it’s not a competition but a C-section cuts laterally through the muscle wall which literally leaves you unable to rise from laying for weeks. She’s just pathetic. She gives women a bad name the way she’s always going on about her periods. She just needs to bleeping get on with it and not be such a snowflake 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.