Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zambia doing her essential work in the same outfit as yesterday, probably not washed, in a pandemic. She really doesn’t give a tit does she?!

D5A73F3E-D70E-4261-9DF6-C94CED4CDC73.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Zambia doing her essential work in the same outfit as yesterday, probably not washed, in a pandemic. She really doesn’t give a tit does she?!

View attachment 392162
What are the chances of you catching something from your outfit? I'd say close to zero.

There's a lot to hate about her but this aint one.

Reactions: 18
What are the chances of you catching something from your outfit? I'd say close to zero.

There's a lot to hate about her but this aint one.
Don’t dislike her for it, just pointing out her lack of cleanliness as others have done. The guidance I have from work says to change and wash clothes and shower when you get home 🤷🏻‍♀️ but yeah I’m sure it’s very unlikely to catch something

Reactions: 7
Don’t dislike her for it, just pointing out her lack of cleanliness as others have done. The guidance I have from work says to change and wash clothes and shower when you get home 🤷🏻‍♀️ but yeah I’m sure it’s very unlikely to catch something
yeah we have the same
from
school. and clothes shops stopped (when they were open) people trying stuff on/some even went as far as stopping people holding things against them
for sizing- why would they do that if there was no transmission risk? no matter how small.
honestly, we’re in a national lockdown, people who HAVE to go out to work are doing everything they can to reduce the risk to others, their families and themselves and here’s zambia unessentially galloping around here there and everywhere taking no action to protect anyone from anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Random post but I was genuinely after some new weights and stuff so went to her gym your to have a look (absolutely useless regret even thinking of it and giving her the view lol) but there is something so off-putting about her appearance in this video? Like her awful fried limp hair and the perma tan just make me think of a sad barbie doll some kid has cut the hair off and made it go all weird ha.
Also is it just these leggings or does she look oddly... Pregnant? There's just something odd about the shape of it. And before anyone jumps on me absolutely not calling her fat but just find something really strange. Maybe bloated from All the ready meals?
Someone else mentioned her rowing technique too and I am not even a proper rower but wtf is she doing bringing her hands up so high?! Being skinny does not make you a fitness influencer 😂 my trainer would laugh me out the door if I did that (except she wouldn't cause she's decent ha).
And pathetic how many of her followers are fake?!! She supposedly has 52k followers on her home blagging insta and only 32 comments in 4 days on that gym tour video?
Sorry for the rant but I'm so fed up of working my arse off 23 hours a day at my job where I produce actual content (unlike her stupid coffee thoughts posts, as if I could ever give that to a client lord give me strength) inside my tiny little flat all through lockdown and this moron is swanning around Surrey (where most of my friends & fam live!! ) and spreading covid when I haven't seen my only nephew since he was born last year because of people like her swanning off to nonessential effing photoshoots. I hope she does read here because it's people like you Zanna that don't give a toss about anyone but yourself that mean i can't see my family, you are selfish beyond belief. You're not a celebrity, you're not a key worker, I'm not jealous of you or a troll or a hater, you're just ruining another year for people who are actually following the rules.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she looks that bloated but I think she looks very thin and gaunt. Like in a malnutritioned sense with the flat hair and dark circles. I think any pink/flesh coloured leggings are very unflattering because they’re so tight it looks like skin and shows off every single angle of her body (hence the camel toe look that so many influencers like to sport)

yeah we have the same
from
school. and clothes shops stopped (when they were open) people trying stuff on/some even went as far as stopping people holding things against them
for sizing- why would they do that if there was no transmission risk? no matter how small.
honestly, we’re in a national lockdown, people who HAVE to go out to work are doing everything they can to reduce the risk to others, their families and themselves and here’s zambia unessentially galloping around here there and everywhere taking no action to protect anyone from anything 🤷🏼‍♀️
There's a massive difference between multiple people trying on the same outfit and one person rewearing the same outfit.

Reactions: 3
I saw a bit of a insta live Q&A with Alice Liveing and Rhitrition last night.

One thing AL addressed was identifying qualified and responsible workout providers on instagram. Her advice on who to follow was definitely NOT Zanna - should be someone who actually works as a PT with people on the gym floor, who doesn't offer random high intensity workouts but explains the purpose and goal of sessions. And that just because someone has a lot of followers doesn't mean that they are any good

I think any pink/flesh coloured leggings are very unflattering because they’re so tight it looks like skin and shows off every single angle of her body (hence the camel toe look that so many influencers like to sport)
I think that is it, the outfit is just really unflattering. I don't think she looks unwell or pregnant!

Reactions: 11
Hi, first time poster but intermediate-level lurker! I used to love her but I recently got bored of her "content." As someone spending the endless lockdown in a small flat (like most of her audience?), no, I don't want to see weekly updates on your house, even if it feels like her full-time gig now. Some of us have work stress and very little enjoyment, haven't seen our family in a year and don't have Eleiko gifting us their very nice things for the garage gym... Her YouTube content just sounds like she's a bored housewife looking for a hobby.

Reactions: 24
She's wearing the same outfit again (3 days on the trot) and her hair is exactly the same. This is weird, even for Zanna. Usually she'd be showing off her #ootd or whatever, especially since she can't do anything else.

Also, do they really have 3 days worth of stuff to shoot? (I'm not a photographer so actually not sure how long these things take)

Do we think they are pre-recorded stories to make her seem busier and more important than she actually is + she doesn't need to think about content for a couple of days..?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How self absorbed do you have to be to think a photo shoot for swimwear is within the guidelines of being allowed to leave home for work if you absolutely have to?
I get that people need to make money at the moment, industries have disappeared overnight, but she 100% does not need to be doing this

Reactions: 17
How self absorbed do you have to be to think a photo shoot for swimwear is within the guidelines of being allowed to leave home for work if you absolutely have to?
I get that people need to make money at the moment, industries have disappeared overnight, but she 100% does not need to be doing this
I disagree. Photoshoots are needed for businesses to sell products online.

I disagree. Photoshoots are needed for businesses to sell products online.
No one is buying £160 swimsuit at the moment, it’s January in the UK and we can’t travel... also from the selfriges sale it doesn’t seem like anyone was buying them anyway

Reactions: 9
No one is buying £160 swimsuit at the moment, it’s January in the UK and we can’t travel... also from the selfriges sale it doesn’t seem like anyone was buying them anyway
it's not swimwear, it's new underwear products

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.