Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO dirty, why is she blow drying sweaty manky hair?!?! Yuck
I know a lot of people do it I always find it strange 🐜 is supposedly a clean freak but walks around in bare feet. Even if the cleaner hoovers/mops three times a day you feet are going to be dirty.

Also both sleeping naked, the cleaner would need to change the sheets every couple of days as the sweat/skin/dirt in that bed will be off the scale.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know a lot of people do it I always find it strange 🐜 is supposedly a clean freak but walks around in bare feet. Even if the cleaner hoovers/mops three times a day you feet are going to be dirty.

Also both sleeping naked, the cleaner would need to change the sheets every couple of days as the sweat/skin/dirt in that bed will be off the scale.
They sleep naked? TMI info from her!

Also, Ant probably isnt a clesn freak as Zambia is his girlfriend and sometimes it feels like you can smell her from the screen, she looks dirty, the eay she puts on makeup and how her face looks after ti, dirty, she just always looks dirty like Lily Pebbles

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh get over it, Zanna! I'm 5'9'' and often tops are too short in the sleeve so I buy from the tall range in some shops. Most brands do items for taller people.

ETA: In response to the PJs post. I forgot to quote!

Reactions: 15
Oh get over it, Zanna! I'm 5'9'' and often tops are too short in the sleeve so I buy from the tall range in some shops. Most brands do items for taller people.

ETA: In response to the PJs post. I forgot to quote!
But you're not 6'2, this is when the struggle is real

• Haha
The worst is when she says she “listened to her body” and slept in til 7.30. It’s just total bullshit

• Haha
Has Zanna been downgraded from an Influencer to an Instagrammer?!
Oh interesting, I thought I put it in the Influencers category when I created the thread but maybe the admins had a different idea
Thanks for the reports, it was created in the wrong forum. No one has moved it.

Please do report when someone's put it in the wrong place, moved

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the reports, it was created in the wrong forum. No one has moved it.

Please do report when someone's put it in the wrong place, moved
Oh, my bad! Thanks for the help Yel :love:

Reactions: 1
Why is trying to look natural whilst dancing around her gym when it’s clearly so forced to make herself look “fun”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.