Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I was advised to LIVE in the house for at least 8 months before doing any major renovations as you'll change your mind 100 times during that time and can actually see what's practical by living there beforehand x

Hahaha, and we all know how HOT she has her house as she walks around in crop tops, and Ants in tshirt&shorts, in winter!!
And, I wanna know who told them tongue and groove was a thing. Yeah, a thing in the 60s. She calls it panelling. I call it council house chic 😂😂
If I was the contractor I’d sue her fucking arse for defamation. Why does she publicly call people out, the repercussions of which could be that they go out of business. A grown up would discuss it privately to see if there could be a compromise. She’s a dickhead!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FlockedWallpaper

I don’t understand this girl at all.. why does she block people for the slightest negativity or bit of criticism or even just differing opinion?! Why are people not allowed to say be careful with cats and plants?! I am baffled!
She’s fundamentally emotionally unintelligent. You can see it in her interactions, her awkwardness, her crying when there’s a bit of pressure, her lack of long-term friendships) her inability to engage in a mature conversation without either blocking the other person or shutting the conversation down (killing them with kindness (🥰🥰)) and also her need for routine. She hit the influencer scene really young and is probably quite damaged by it (or suffered some childhood trauma, perhaps).

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Makes me laugh how she was banging on about how SWS only do one sale a year, yet here her stuff is, reduced to £5 in Selfridges 😂

Zanna was why I started lurking on Tattle. Her hypocrisy on sustainability while jetsetting around the world gave me bad vibes and I needed to see if anyone else felt that way.
Same! It was thanks to Zanna that I discovered Tattle. I saw her hilarious "HaTeRs FoUnD mY hOuSe" crying selfie and went to look for said haters as I too wanted to find her house, then I found Tattle. I used to really like her but everything about her behaviour the last few months and the GiftedNest has put me right off her.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She's definitely bored. Lockdown reduces your world to the bare minimum, which for most of us is our jobs, our family and the four walls we live in. Her job is just going on holiday and boasting about it under the guise of being informative about it, Ant obviously works long hours during the day so she can't spend time with him (never mind their relationship comes across as weird anyway), and she's got nothing else going on. She doesn't cook so she can't make content from that.

This isn't disrespecting anyone in a similar position. My entire life is now work, childcare, and a weekly trip to the supermarket. But the rest of us aren't trying to make careers off the back of that and claiming it's "content".

Reactions: 21

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
View attachment 359732View attachment 359733

hello all, returning Tattler here! Seem to delete my account every six months in an attempt to claw myself away from here but keep coming back. I was notrealjobs and notrealjobs2 previously 😂.

I live super close to zannychops so ended up wandering past her house today where both the Tesla and BMW were parked. This isn’t proof they haven’t broken the rules but for sure she hasn’t driven up to Yorkshire at least. Didn’t see either of them though and apologies for the weird photo angles - didn’t want to stop and look obvious so just took it whilst walking.
Talk about suburbia. This is as middle aged mock Tudor as one can get. Think “The Good Life”! They’ll be getting chickens and goats soon. It oozes boring on the outside and is beginning to match on the inside 😂😂 I’ve lost any house envy I had previously. I could get so much more for £1.7 schmapps! Done 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
I saw that someone had complimented the massive cheese plant but said be careful as they are highly toxic for cats should you adopt one. That comment has now disappeared!! It wasn’t even offensive! Either the poster deleted the comment ( doubtful) or zanna did. If it was zanna then she really doesn’t deserve the engagement she spends most of her day begging for.

• Angry
  • Wow

queenfeline

It’s really strange to think I once met Zanna
You're still able to see? You weren't blinded by her beauty?

Zanna was why I started lurking on Tattle. Her hypocrisy on sustainability while jetsetting around the world gave me bad vibes and I needed to see if anyone else felt that way.

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
“I should probably mention my height”, she says it like it’s some kind of disability (not in a disrespectful way to disabled people), as though it’s a huge feature of her life. No one cares.

• Haha
  • Wow

martaS

VIP Member
"we definitely didn't think about the gardening equipment when we first started"... another reason why youre supposed to LIVE in your house for a bit before renovating so you can experience the practicalities! sigh...
What I don't understand is ... one of the "musts" for the house was a large garden. At which point did they realise that maintaining a big garden requires equipment and equipment requires storages? 😣

• Haha

123harry456

I am shook as she would say. WTF she is wearing a Holland Cooper coat. A coat which is made up of Animal fur which if not killed in a humane way.
Also why do both of you need to do a chocolate run - it’s not essential

Sorry but this annoys me as she tries to be vegan and planet friendly but would happily purchase or accept a gift which uses real fur. For what gain? She has a million coats. So messed up

• Angry
  • Wow

Vorhh

haaaa I read this post all the time but haven't felt compelled to post for a bit - got blocked ages ago by her for asking something genuine about travelling sustainably which was apparently was unacceptable - but the stay wild swim being reduced from £160 TO £20 is KILLING ME. ha. I wonder if she'll address it on insta as she clearly reads here.

• Haha

Chattyman321

The food medic put up a post just now saying she’s a lot more scared of this second wave and reinforced that no one should mix indoors and to stay home..she’s friends with zanna, chessie king etc who have all seen people, gone on holiday, mixed indoors etc so I wonder what she thinks, if she says anything to them?

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Ok let’s hope it’s faux but I know they do sell real fur and for someone who is so animal / earth conscious to me a little weird to associate . Will deff make sure to research before coming straight to tattle just really annoyed me yesterday’s stories
No, I totally agree with you, if she’s wearing faux or not, it’s in poor taste to be so animal friendly and then associate with a company who is not. But this is Zambia all over. She can move the goal posts wherever she likes, depending on what SHE wants. She’s the epitome of hypocrisy. What saddens me is that more people don’t see through her scam. I hope 2021 is the year that sees the back of her. Society cannot allow influencers to make their own rules to suit themselves. The future generations deserve transparency and to not be influenced by people with no moral values. She’s seen as living an aspirational lifestyle by the gullible. I see her as a grifter which only cares about what she can get from it. It’s a poor message to convey. Companies using them need to be constantly reminded to make educated choices. That’s my aim for 2021.

• Heart
Why is she now asking for advice on non-toxic plants after blocking anyone who pointed out that some of her plants were toxic?! The fact she deleted that plant post on the surreynest account shows she wasn't aware beforehand (or that this cat decision is last minute). Could she not just admit for once that she doesn't know everything and take advice on board?!

I'm already dreading how I'll annoyed I'll feel when she starts posting 'how to care for your cat' guides and about being the ultimate 'cat mum' and expert after 2 days of having one, after showing no previous interest at all

Last edited:
  • Sad

yolo123

Im confused, zanna only just decided to get a cat so how did "Christmas" presents include a toy for the cat they only found out they were getting yesterday???

• Haha
Reactions: 20

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Also "this week has been hectic so far"... HOWWWWW ... Surely the 25th December (ie Christmas day!) Until the 31st December is super chilled and slow... Most offices close or at least slow down a lot, she's in tier 4 with no where to go or nothing to do... How is it hectic?!?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20