Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I walk my dog in Bushy Park almost everyday (its a 15 min walk from my house) and I would literally NEVER refer to myself as living anywhere near the countryside. Same with Hampton Court etc. its zone 6, still Greater London, not the countryside. This is hilarious to watch as someone who knows the area :ROFLMAO:
This. It ain’t Surrey love and it ain’t the countryside. I live literally 3 mins walk from BP. I also got irrationally angry with her going there. Like, that’s my park, stay away!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well most people use their skincare up, especially if they have paid for it themselves. Well done Zanna you get a gold star today.
The mask is £29 btw.
Didn't someone here say a couple days ago that they'd like to know when was the last time she'd paid for something? Here it is.
Screenshot_20201025-234119.png

Reactions: 3
Well most people use their skincare up, especially if they have paid for it themselves. Well done Zanna you get a gold star today.
The mask is £29 btw.
Didn't someone here say a couple days ago that they'd like to know when was the last time she'd paid for something? Here it is.
View attachment 288004
No doubt only put this post up so she can blah a free one next time. If she does then that will be either fresh beauty or space NK off my list!!

Reactions: 5
No doubt only put this post up so she can blah a free one next time. If she does then that will be either fresh beauty or space NK off my list!!
I’d take space NK off your list, they’ve been sending her expensive freebies for ages 😡 I nearly fell off my chair when it said she’d actually paid for something from them. I have no idea why they send her stuff though, although I suppose the Surrey housewife set she’s so desperately now trying to fit into are more likely to shop there than the mid 20s fitness girls she used to try to appeal to

I wrote to Giggling Squid - I was hopping mad that they gave a free meal to two near-millionaires at the end of a week of very busy headlines about children having to forgo food. Again, an absolute PR disaster on Zanna’s part. I actually really don’t think she connects the dots. I wonder if she even reads the news? I know she’s uncultured but that takes the piss

Reactions: 30
I’d take space NK off your list, they’ve been sending her expensive freebies for ages 😡 I nearly fell off my chair when it said she’d actually paid for something from them. I have no idea why they send her stuff though, although I suppose the Surrey housewife set she’s so desperately now trying to fit into are more likely to shop there than the mid 20s fitness girls she used to try to appeal to
this! they've also been sending freebies to a ton of other youtubers (like estee lalonde :cautious:) who can definitely afford to buy them themselves!!! haven't shopped there in years and won't because of this exact thing :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 7
Fresh aren’t cruelty free anyway so they’re already off my list. But we already know she doesn’t give a crap about that.

• Wow
yep, why on earth would i spend £20+ on skincare products at space nk, as a hard working person without a millionaire safet net to fall back on, when they are giving them to these people for free

Reactions: 1
I wrote to Giggling Squid - I was hopping mad that they gave a free meal to two near-millionaires at the end of a week of very busy headlines about children having to forgo food. Again, an absolute PR disaster on Zanna’s part. I actually really don’t think she connects the dots. I wonder if she even reads the news? I know she’s uncultured but that takes the piss
They responded - it was actually a very well thought-through response where they state the error of their judgement and admit it was in very bad taste. They will escalate through the business to prevent their other restaurants doing the same.
I don’t know whether they have the integrity to see this through but I did feel they recognised their mistake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
That sounds really positive. Wish Zanna would apologise too.
Of course, the problem is that you can’t even constructively point this out to her because she immediately categorises you as a troll for DARING to have an opinion that might differ from hers, and shatter her eggshell-thin ego. It really is a white wash

Reactions: 14
They responded - it was actually a very well thought-through response where they state the error of their judgement and admit it was in very bad taste. They will escalate through the business to prevent their other restaurants doing the same.
I don’t know whether they have the integrity to see this through but I did feel they recognised their mistake.
Well done! This topic goes beyond bad influencer culture, but is addressing a hugely important issue in society. I don't expect Zanna to realise or care but it takes ordinary folk to point out this type of behaviour. Thank you x

Reactions: 17
She sees any comment as criticism and gets really self-defensive and passive-aggressive. I remember once suggesting she checked out some handcrafted things instead of the mass-produced option as she clearly has the money to support small makers, and she was all like 'we're doing our best', entirely missing the point

Reactions: 9
Has she not heard of social distancing?
No need for social distancing when you're as wholesome as Zanna Van Dijk. The magical air in the remote countryside of Surrey protects her from everything don't you know!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No need for social distancing when you're as wholesome as Zanna Van Dijk. The magical air in the remote countryside of Surrey protects her from everything don't you know!?
lol, Surrey is sitting at 150 Covid cases a day which is higher than most London boroughs and they have loads of schools with Covid. She’s a daft cow who thinks she either won’t get it or if she gets it she won’t get ill.
Friend of mine’s fit, healthy and active 27 year old cousin died on a ventilator from Covid last weekend.
It isn’t killing that many young people but it does hit the young, fit and healthy hard. I’ve seen a couple of theories on some medical social media that very fit people are being hit by this because their bodies just can’t cope with the issues Covid causes.
The drama over her stomach op thing? Covid will be the end of her world if she gets it, we will all know about it!

• Sad
2 comments on the video 2 hours later? Has she been on a deleting spree again??
There also was a comment about her not following social distancing rules earlier (unfortunately didn't screenshot it!) and it's gone now. So she is definitely deleting comments.

Reactions: 4
2 comments on the video 2 hours later? Has she been on a deleting spree again??
DEFINITELY. probably because it is really awkward / cringe to watch and what the designer is saying comes across as snobby.... turning her nose up at cane and telling people not to buy into trends... she says as she's decking out Zanna's McMansion in loft-style, industrial furniture that was a 'trend' like 5 years ago...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.