Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Zanna didn't vote conservative, but she is truly tone deaf and ignorant to national feeling isn't she..
She said she didn’t vote conservative...I’d guess she probably did, I mean no one will ever really know and it wouldn’t look good with her influencer mates to say that’s who her vote went to

[QUOTE="Dotherighthing, post: 2712833, member: 130470"
Have you had any acknowledgement from them??
[/QUOTE]
They won’t get in touch with a response, however if they actually do anything about it we’ll all probably be the first to hear about it, she won’t be able to keep quiet
I also know the address, maybe I’ll add a complaint in too....

Reactions: 3
I saw her today walking in bushy park with Naomi and rufus, wondered why Ant wasn’t with them

She said she didn’t vote conservative...I’d guess she probably did, I mean no one will ever really know and it wouldn’t look good with her influencer mates to say that’s who her vote went to

[QUOTE="Dotherighthing, post: 2712833, member: 130470"
Have you had any acknowledgement from them??
They won’t get in touch with a response, however if they actually do anything about it we’ll all probably be the first to hear about it, she won’t be able to keep quiet
[/QUOTE]
Her parents are Brexiteers so I wouldn't be surprised if she voted conservative!

Buying a Chanel bag before you furnish your house and buy a bed?!

Odd for a bag in such good condition not to come with original dust bag and cards imo I keep all my packaging from Chanel in case I do want to sell at some point.

just shows how utterly tone death she is huge house, new electric car on the way and now a Chanel bag.

I don't begrudge anyone doing well and buying things they want, none of this fits with her supposed 'brand' which is all an act, she is basically a the stereotypical finance/bankers kept 'wife' since moving to Surrey.

going to say it too she can't talk properly with those teeth, you'd think she'd teach herself based on her degree! She will never sound Surrey with that mouth full of fake teeth why would you do that to yourself 😂

Last edited:
She is all about herself, she'll continue to show off free food she gets whilst kids in the UK are starving

Her whole lifestyle is trash. She needs to eat food as she looks malnourished and stop exercising everyday, she looks so gaunt in the face

Reactions: 5
Her parents are Brexiteers so I wouldn't be surprised if she voted conservative!

Odd for a bag in such good condition not to come with original dust bag and cards imo I keep all my packaging from Chanel in case I do want to sell at some point.

just shows how utterly tone death she is huge house, new electric car on the way and now a Chanel bag.

I don't begrudge anyone doing well and buying things they want, none of this fits with her supposed 'brand' which is all an act, she is basically a the stereotypical finance/bankers kept 'wife' since moving to Surrey.

going to say it too she can't talk properly with those teeth, you'd think she'd teach herself based on her degree! She will never sound Surrey with that mouth full of fake teeth why would you do that to yourself 😂
[/QUOTE]

I remember that story when she said her parents were Brexiteers. Fairly typical of the East Riding. And that’s why they can afford a huge farm for about £300-500k. She did seem frustrated with them, to be fair. But ya never know

Reactions: 4
She’s now local ish to me. She was in Bushy Park today, and some places she tags are not that far from me. I wonder if I’ll spot her in the wild. She’s technically Surrey under Covid. Part of Surrey is Tier 2 same as London but I don’t know where she actually is. However they are sitting at 150 cases a day compared to the London boroughs around Surrey and her not social distancing properly (her gym photos) is part of the problem. She can keep away from us, if I see her in real life I may have to say something... 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s obviously waiting for a bloody freebee!

Whilst she waits for her freebees I’ll start compiling my list of companies to avoid for sponsoring Zanna-Surrey-Hun-Sustainable-Millionaire

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Tips for buying secondhand designer items...

her content is getting so unrelateable it’s insane what planet she lives on.

looking on the site she got it, most of the pre owned Chanel bags start at 3k. She must’ve got that for 5k at least.

She’s now local ish to me. She was in Bushy Park today, and some places she tags are not that far from me. I wonder if I’ll spot her in the wild. She’s technically Surrey under Covid. Part of Surrey is Tier 2 same as London but I don’t know where she actually is. However they are sitting at 150 cases a day compared to the London boroughs around Surrey and her not social distancing properly (her gym photos) is part of the problem. She can keep away from us, if I see her in real life I may have to say something... 😂
She’s in Elmbridge which is tier 2

They aren't short of money, that's clear enough for anyone to see. Yet they still take a gifted meal? If they genuinely enjoyed it, they'd pay for it and take the moral highground. Those poor staff could be out of a job in a few months.

This is why they have money. They have no bloody outgoings. I'd love to know the last time they actually paid the full price for something. It is sickening in this current climate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s the wrong day to be posting about bleeping gifted meals! READ THE ROOM!

Reactions: 34
Zanna tells everyone it’s OK to say no. Wish she’d take her own advice and say no to the needless stream of freebies she touts for. Especially the gin she doesn’t drink.

Reactions: 5
FFS that is one of my favourite restaurants. Can't believe they'd be gifting a meal to this idiot. It might have to drop off my delieveroo list.
Haven't watched her new video but is she really trying to be fashion? She really has lost her USP

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s at my local giggling squid in Esher, it’s so frustrating she gets free meals for no reason?? Why would they give her a free meal it’s not like it’s not a popular restaurant, there’s loads around and they’re always busy. Just baffles me how she deserves a free dinner out. No wonder they’re rich they get everything handed to them for a couple of instagram posts.

Reactions: 9
They aren't short of money, that's clear enough for anyone to see. Yet they still take a gifted meal? If they genuinely enjoyed it, they'd pay for it and take the moral highground. Those poor staff could be out of a job in a few months.
Exactly! Support local businesses! She is literally the worst and has no shame. Her favourite place? Somehow she never mentioned it before. And if she like it that much she could make sure that they are being paid for their service, especially now in such a difficult times!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.