Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will truly never understand how she has enough work to do that warrants her waking up at 5 am for no apparent reason? Why does she need to 'squeeze' in laptop time when she controls her own schedule and could easily start work a few hours later. What is she filling her day with??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wake up at half 5 every day to get to work but if I could, I would get up way later. I do not understand why she needs to get up so early either?? Especially at the moment when it is so cold and dark outside anyway. Surely she can fit everything in her day by waking up later. Maybe she just wants to appear super busy always.

Reactions: 5
I will truly never understand how she has enough work to do that warrants her waking up at 5 am for no apparent reason? Why does she need to 'squeeze' in laptop time when she controls her own schedule and could easily start work a few hours later. What is she filling her day with??
I’ve always assumed that she gets up early as Ant does for Actual Work and is desperately trying to convince everyone that she’s equally as important if not TWICE as important and busy as he is. Because everything is about Zanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she has actual problems and she just completely shits on everything her 'best friend' Tally tries to promote about intuitive fitness etc

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yet another post about her height this morning. It seems likely that she is the one who has a problem with the height difference between her and 🐜 as she is constantly trying to justify it.

Reactions: 6
She talks about her height an awful lot for something that “doesn’t cross her mind 99% of the time” 🤷‍♀️

120C328E-D658-46E0-A5BA-A5686399CDDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic but does anyone follow Mollie Bylett? Seems pally with Zanna/Steph/hazel/Chessie. I’ve followed her for years and always thought she’s so genuine and unproblematic but recently she’s been sharing some COVID denying posts which are a big yikes and reek of detachment from reality given she’s driving a van around Europe and into all the crystals and breathing and magic stuff. Really expected better from her given that she seems good enough friends with hazel to go on holiday with her. Very nearly messaged hazel even though it would feel like tit stirring, but if you’re openly friends with people who share dangerous opinions on social media then it’s only natural that people put two and two together and ask questions.

Reactions: 5
In her last post, she claims she was walking through a lobby in Dubai and heard someone say 'she's huge'. Come on, that's a lie. She's so tall maybe. But I doubt anyone would say 'huge' so clearly she could overhear it. Liar, liar, set those hideous boots on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she wants to have being tall as her USP.
Totally. You can almost hear the cogs whirring as her focus moves from gardening queen, to running enthusiast, to tall girl empowerment. Just throwing tit at the wall to see what sticks

Reactions: 9
Has she deleted all of her old YouTube videos or do they disappear over a certain number of years? only the ones in the past year seems to be up- maybe she deleted her pre-vegan life
I picked up on it too. She wasn't vegan I'm the videos she deleted and that was before she moved in with Any and her old place was a house share and just wasn't as nice as Ant's flat.

I think she wants to have being tall as her USP.
Totally - tell me your favourite tall bloggers? She can't even be bothered to research herself - probably does not have time in her busy schedule ? I did look at some of them and she will be happy they do not have the volume of her followers - 5k more since the Mrs H post btw. On OSN - she is clearly reading here as the carpets are being recycled announcement - who wants thin cut up strips? Where is she recycling - not just the recycling centre surely ? Someones stairs - maybe a cat sanctuary ?? I wonder if she is embarrassed how quickly they came up - she may realise you can do some jobs yourselves and save money in preparation for the experts to come in !! Also Ant is definitely away and she is not mentioning it - maybe because of lockdown - not been there all weekend for sure......

Reactions: 4
I remember when she lived in that house share. Always used to make her videos in the very ordinary looking living room.

Reactions: 3
Does she grow more insufferable each day or is that just me? I started off lockdown (or 1st lockdown, as it is) liking her workout videos. She was annoying but I wasn't hugely bothered. Now it's like everything she posts is amped up to annoy as much as possible.

The obsession with being TALL, the smug faces about waking up at the crack of dawn to "Work" on things that a sixth former could finish in 20 minutes, the failure to abide by the most basic rules of ad disclosure, the flaunting of covid-19 restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In her last post, she claims she was walking through a lobby in Dubai and heard someone say 'she's huge'. Come on, that's a lie. She's so tall maybe. But I doubt anyone would say 'huge' so clearly she could overhear it. Liar, liar, set those hideous boots on fire.
I’m 6 foot and when I went on a first date with someone, he called me huge to my FACE! 😤

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh F off Zanna. Crying because the builders are in and making noise and you need to ‘work’ and it’s all too stressful. Do you know what is stressful-worrying how to keep a roof over your head during a pandemic, home working during a pandemic whilst schooling children. Then leaving the home to don PPE and treat people with covid and pray you don’t bring it home with you. I could go on. You get the point. Why can’t she just for once in her life be tuned in to what is happening in this country and acknowledge it’s not all about her. Privileged fool!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope Zanna realises that the height thing can go the opposite way as well. I know it's definitely easier a lot of the time for smaller girls than taller but we're not immune from the 'Oh you're so tiny" comments every time you meet people or always being reminded of how small you are by taller friends (sometimes being used as the excuse to why your friends CAN'T wear heels because you look ridiculously small beside them lol). Or the top of your head being used as a beer mat or an elbow resting place...🙋‍♀️ (I'm 5ft if Zanna wants to know)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.