Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah calling in an interior designer is so odd to be honest. Seems a tad aspirational and nouveau riche... sorry haha.
Even if it will look nice, like a hotel, as you said it will be soulless like a set.
I actually can not imagine how expensive it must be too, not only to delegate a task like that but also to essentially give someone free reign with buying items/material?!

I can't say it even seems to be going well, I mean the oak bar stools completely clash with the different wood on their worktop.
I also thought the wood looks really awful against the breakfast bar
She apologised again today for not giving enough time to her stories... Who cares??!! Her ego is so big it's ridiculous

I get dizzy if I sleep on my back 😂
Also, who gives a sh*t that she sleeps on her back... She's so self indulgent

Reactions: 7
It is really funny - where to buy plants :D

I water my plants by standing in water, not with a watering can. I was told that was the best way to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she’s wrote a beginners guide to plants has tipped me over the edge 😂😂
That was the most basic, lazy blog post I have ever read 🤣

Wow Zanna, I never knew you could buy plants online, at stores and supermarkets, and at garden centres!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I water my plants by standing in water, not with a watering can. I was told that was the best way to do it.
Depends in the plant, some don’t like a wet bottom. I can’t bring myself to read the post, did she mention Homebase or just get all the high end garden centres and plant subscriptions in there?!

And you don't NEED a watering can, you can just use a jug from your kitchen!

Wow Zanna, I never knew you could buy plants online, at stores and supermarkets, and at garden centres!
Maybe she could mention checking out local shops so you can try and support local businesses :rolleyes:

Depends in the plant, some don’t like a wet bottom. I can’t bring myself to read the post, did she mention Homebase or just get all the high end garden centres and plant subscriptions in there?!
She did mention B&Q but her advice was VERY general. Mentions how low maintenece succulents are, then reccommends a potting mix that is in no way suitable for succulents

Reactions: 3
So basically clueless then

Ok I broke and read it....£45 for a watering can 😳 these two really have more money than sense....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she refer to herself as a plant mum again? Anyone who says that needs to get in the sea!

Why have Zanna’s parents travelled to see her new home? Pretty sure this is against the current rules about mixing households?

Reactions: 4
Why have Zanna’s parents travelled to see her new home? Pretty sure this is against the current rules about mixing households?
I don't understand why she has traveled up to Yorkshire in a pandemic when she has literally just seen her parents so recently?!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I love how much she's tagging her location too. Leaving SURREY current location NORTH YORKSHIRE. She's trying to paint herself as a cute country girl. Nothing beats my home country!

Lol, your Instagram begs to differ honey

Jesus on the mysurreynest account Ant is posting about how manly he is for fixing the coffee machine. He must feel very emasculated living with Zanna to compensate like that when she’s away

• Wow
Reactions: 4
so she’s been in leeds today, in leeds we have local lockdown rules and can’t go to each other’s houses, gardens, etc so my
kids can’t go and see their grandad on his birthday but she can galavant from surrey to here to there n everywhere with her motley crew?
i know she didn’t make these rules but still pissed off that she has and continues to do whatever she wants like covid isn’t even a thing?!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that she thinks her lack of allergy reaction to the animals might be due to moving to Surrey. Does she think we have some kind of special healing air here?

We get it! You've moved to Surrey!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else seen zanna has made a “story” ad in partnership with dove talking about her self confidence when she was younger? It’s annoying. I don’t want to see her face.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.