Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also, she has lived in Surrey for like, 5 weeks? Even if her theory was true, surely that's not long enough to see any effects

Reactions: 4
I am watching the newish vlog, with her parents visiting. Oh, you have gotta love Zanna's dad. She asked her parents' first impressions of Surrey and her dad said "The leafy suburbs of London". So on point. Also when Zanna says she will show them her running route, her mum says, "I won't be running" :sneaky: Are her parents the nicest thing about her? 😅 Also her parents stayed in a hotel nearby and Z says "As soon as we have a bed, you're welcome back over", and her mum does a face and says, "Oh good". How can you be patronising towards your parents. She's a monster.

Also, surely, you would remove the price tag from your new spade, right? Apparently digging is a workout. I mean yeah, gardening kinda is but why does everything in her life has to about workouts?
zan.png

Reactions: 3
And also, she has lived in Surrey for like, 5 weeks? Even if her theory was true, surely that's not long enough to see any effects
especially when she’s not actually been there for five weeks. Don’t forget shes been on a week staycation in that time, and probably another weekend away too?

Reactions: 3
I am watching the newish vlog, with her parents visiting. Oh, you have gotta love Zanna's dad. She asked her parents' first impressions of Surrey and her dad said "The leafy suburbs of London". So on point. Also when Zanna says she will show them her running route, her mum says, "I won't be running" :sneaky: Are her parents the nicest thing about her? 😅 Also her parents stayed in a hotel nearby and Z says "As soon as we have a bed, you're welcome back over", and her mum does a face and says, "Oh good". How can you be patronising towards your parents. She's a monster.

Also, surely, you would remove the price tag from your new spade, right? Apparently digging is a workout. I mean yeah, gardening kinda is but why does everything in her life has to about workouts?
View attachment 272456
Why would you invite your parents to stay at your new house before you had a bed for them!? I find that really bizarre. They could have moved into that house (like normal people) with their old furniture and renovated/replaced as they went along. 5 bedrooms and my parents have to stay in a hotel? Not a chance

Reactions: 17
especially when she’s not actually been there for five weeks. Don’t forget shes been on a week staycation in that time, and probably another weekend away too?
Good point! She's been to Cornwall twice, maybe it's the Cornish air that's healed her allergies :rolleyes:

Why would you invite your parents to stay at your new house before you had a bed for them!? I find that really bizarre. They could have moved into that house (like normal people) with their old furniture and renovated/replaced as they went along. 5 bedrooms and my parents have to stay in a hotel? Not a chance
I am sure Ant moved the furniture from their old flat before or same weekend as her parents where down - why not put their old bed in one of those unused bedrooms !! Imagine !! Maybe not until an interior designer has told her she can !!

I am sure Ant moved the furniture from their old flat before or same weekend as her parents where down - why not put their old bed in one of those unused bedrooms !! Imagine !! Maybe not until an interior designer has told her she can !!
That was a really nice bed, just as well. Why not use it until you get a proper one in?

Reactions: 2
She's been grafting for all sorts of tit on IG like gin, why didn't she graft for a bed so her parents could stay?

My parents would be like "you want us to come all that way, see your huge house and then stay in a hotel? You're ok love, we'll come down when you've bought a bed for the spare room"

Reactions: 7
So on point. Also when Zanna says she will show them her running route, her mum says, "I won't be running" :sneaky: Are her parents the nicest thing about her? 😅 Also her parents stayed in a hotel nearby and Z says "As soon as we have a bed, you're welcome back over", and her mum does a face and says, "Oh good". How can you be patronising towards your parents. She's a monster.
Yeah, I noticed this too! Seemed an odd way to talk to your parents! Just awkward AF too, not sure if it was just because of the camera but yeah, she was very condescending.

Zanna liked this tweet. Guess that means she'll be reducing her travelling then 🙃🙃🙃

Seriously though, the way she acts is completely at odds to the message she preaches. She really does need to sort her tit out.

Reactions: 9
Also she says Surrey like it’s this place that embodies the deepest darkest countryside and green living. Yes bits of it are rural but it’s also full of towns like Leatherhead, Chertsey etc, you’re not getting clean air and curing allergies there (no offence to those towns 😂). She’s not even in the greenest part of the county, it’s part of the London commuter belt!

Commenting on old content but her trip to Temple Newsam over this past weekend - my grandparents live on the estate there (were estate keepers before they retired) and I've not been able to go up and see them from London since the start of the pandemic. But Zanna and her mum can drive at least an hour from east riding (and from Surrey) for a day trip there?!?!?! She shouldn't really have gone up to Yorkshire anyway (as they are back in local lockdown) but if she actually HAD to then there are plenty of nice places in that neck of the woods, why bring your germs further than you need to?What kind of fantasy world is she living in? Does the pandemic just not apply to her and her folks?

I could never imagine making my parents stay in a hotel when I have 5-bedroom house...they could have easily got an air mattress, and given her parents their bed and used that for themselves. Though in saying that, they still don't have a bedframe because buying from IKEA is probably too common for them. Also her parents are older as well, so making them stay in a hotel is surely putting them at risk as well as they are naturally in more contact with people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I could never imagine making my parents stay in a hotel when I have 5-bedroom house...they could have easily got an air mattress, and given her parents their bed and used that for themselves. Though in saying that, they still don't have a bedframe because buying from IKEA is probably too common for them. Also her parents are older as well, so making them stay in a hotel is surely putting them at risk as well as they are naturally in more contact with people.
I agree... it is appalling that her parents stayed in a hotel... it is mental... buy an inflatable mattress and let them have your bed!!! wow ... no way in hell would my parents be sleeping in a hotel (especially during covid!) if I had a 5 bedroom house !!!!!

Reactions: 10
I agree... it is appalling that her parents stayed in a hotel... it is mental... buy an inflatable mattress and let them have your bed!!! wow ... no way in hell would my parents be sleeping in a hotel (especially during covid!) if I had a 5 bedroom house !!!!!
Especially as they traveled all that way to see her!! 😲😔

I wouldn't let my parents sleep in a hotel even if I lived in a studio apartment. They're not staying for months. She could have easily slept on the ugly AF pink sofa. Oh, no, wait, she's SO TALL she couldn't. Fine. Tiny Ant could have slept there and she could have slept on the floor with some blankets and pillows if for some reason she couldn't find an inflatable mattress.

She's actually rotten inside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.