Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think Sir David Attenborough deserves the upmost respect and shouldn’t have utter morons like Zanna calling him “Big Dave”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s already deleting comments by the looks of it. @londonpaleogirl has replied to one but I can’t see the original

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love how she’s sticking to form and ant’s desk is in the living room surrounded by crap whilst her office is being designed by the interior designer and taking ages 😂 why not use one of the four spare rooms to set up an office for Ant? They already have a desk, chair and computer for him. What else do you need?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Animal products...is she for real does she think people won’t realise how many leather bags and shoes she has

I wrote that 3 most impactful things you can do for environment (based on resources) are having fewer children, not having a car and not flying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wrote that 3 most impactful things you can do for environment (based on resources) are having fewer children, not having a car and not flying.
I can’t believe she actually deletes constructive comments like this and thinks of them as trolling. She literally lives in cuckoo lala land. She keeps comments saying how beautiful she looks but that’s about it 🙄🙄🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
It's really not trolling. She doesn't have kids, so that's a plus.

My gripe is that there are followers who believe her lifestyle is ethical and sustainable, and they should do what she does. It doesn't help the cause. I would rather she owned up to what she does well but also what she doesn't.

Reactions: 7
Her point about switching your pension... Does she really believe most of her viewers can afford to have a personal pension on top of their occupational pension? Shows how out of touch she is with her actual audience.

Reactions: 10
Her point about switching your pension... Does she really believe most of her viewers can afford to have a personal pension on top of their occupational pension? Shows how out of touch she is with her actual audience.
Guarantee she doesn’t know the difference

Ha! I commented on it!
I didn't get any notification about it🤔. She probably deleted everything before that I guess.

I just stated what most resources say are the most impactful choices a regular person can make. How is that trolling🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Someone also commented earlier on that Instagram post about reducing flying and how that can have the greatest impact. Surprise surprise, it’s been deleted. Why post about sustainability and saving the planet if you’re not willing to engage in sensible debate and be challenged by your followers? No is trolling her, they are asking genuine questions.

Reactions: 8
She's probably never been an employee, just self-employed. So has never had an occupational pension.

I didn't get any notification about it🤔. She probably deleted everything before that I guess.

I just stated what most resources say are the most impactful choices a regular person can make. How is that trolling🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
Oh I saw the comment now on my tablet! Looks like she didn't like someone pointing out she's guilty of one of them. But Zanna will rather just fly fly away from any criticism😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.