Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Nope nope nope! I do buy ebooks and kindle cookbooks as it’s easier to take my phone into my stupid tiny kitchen than a big book... but that is a lot to charge for 30 recipes. The website doesn’t even give you an idea of the types of recipes in it!

there’s so many cookbooks out there for less by people who are not just take take take.

I got Rachel Ama’s book for £1 yesterday on kindle but I’d have paid full price for it because the food she makes usually looks really good!

Reactions: 3

martaS

VIP Member
Sometimes I think she only does those long walks just for the sake of being able to casually mention them, not for fun, or fulfilment.

Poor Ant.
zan1.png

lilamay

VIP Member
Have we ever talked about how she edits her nose in side profile photos or has had a subtle nose job?

Check out the first two recent photos versus some older ones where she clearly has an aqualine nose with bump at the top.

She doesn’t take a lot of side profile photos so maybe that’s why.

Not hating on her original nose shape at all as I have similar (which is why I pick up on this), but rather her (rather on-brand) deception/fakeness. Why not rep a larger nose for all the other larger nose girls out there (me lol)
Untitled 11.png
Untitled 10.png

Yes looks like someone's been at the Photoshop.

googoo23

What a dumbass. She can't sit still, can she? May it be possible that her "work" trip was to an area where there are more strict covid restrictions? If that's the case, maybe someone should have think twice before they visit several locations in one weekend? Especially that more and more places are being included in the highest alert?
View attachment 277483
Everywhere local to her is going into tier two tomorrow so will be interesting to see what she does... She's incredibly bold I'll give her that. Or just stupid

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember when she lived in that house share. Always used to make her videos in the very ordinary looking living room.

Nympheria

I didn't get any notification about it🤔. She probably deleted everything before that I guess.

I just stated what most resources say are the most impactful choices a regular person can make. How is that trolling🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
Oh I saw the comment now on my tablet! Looks like she didn't like someone pointing out she's guilty of one of them. But Zanna will rather just fly fly away from any criticism😂😂😂

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
The low cut, unsupported halter neck shape just would not work with big boobs. Mine would be outta control. And the fact that it’s white over the boobs means it’s pretty see through with no lining.. I invested in a new bikini this year for £52 to replace the exact same one I’d had for 7 years - it fits my body shape perfectly and I’ve no doubt it’ll last another 7. I’d rather be sustainable that way rather than spunking cash into Zanna’s pocket!
Yeah, the lack of support in the chest area is the main culprit I think! Freya bikinis are great for those with larger chests. They will last a few years so that way also sustainable.

As we said here before, she designed all this stuff for herself and for a range of bodies.

She said she didn’t vote conservative...I’d guess she probably did, I mean no one will ever really know and it wouldn’t look good with her influencer mates to say that’s who her vote went to

[QUOTE="Dotherighthing, post: 2712833, member: 130470"
Have you had any acknowledgement from them??
They won’t get in touch with a response, however if they actually do anything about it we’ll all probably be the first to hear about it, she won’t be able to keep quiet
I also know the address, maybe I’ll add a complaint in too....
[/QUOTE]
Her parents are Brexiteers so I wouldn't be surprised if she voted conservative!

Buying a Chanel bag before you furnish your house and buy a bed?!

Odd for a bag in such good condition not to come with original dust bag and cards imo I keep all my packaging from Chanel in case I do want to sell at some point.

just shows how utterly tone death she is huge house, new electric car on the way and now a Chanel bag.

I don't begrudge anyone doing well and buying things they want, none of this fits with her supposed 'brand' which is all an act, she is basically a the stereotypical finance/bankers kept 'wife' since moving to Surrey.

going to say it too she can't talk properly with those teeth, you'd think she'd teach herself based on her degree! She will never sound Surrey with that mouth full of fake teeth why would you do that to yourself 😂

Last edited:

AlexandraHamilton

Well let's see if Zanna can adhere to these rules now they're in tier 2....
Guarantee you, she won't admit to being in Tier 2 as that would prove that she's actually still classed as London and not the "leafy Surrey countryside" where she claims she lives!

• Haha

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
She’s already deleting comments by the looks of it. @londonpaleogirl has replied to one but I can’t see the original

• Wow

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I don't think I'd be calling Zanna a good friend if she put a picture up where she looks good and Tally doesn't really look great. Nothing to do with weight or anything but Tally is clearly looking into the sun so can't really smile properly and it looks like a grimace compared to Zanna looking very smiley.
I was wondering if Zanna would have asked Tally for permission first...?

"I'm really enjoying having a break from running", are you though, are you really though Zanna...?!! You were obsessed just a few weeks ago and now you've been forced to have a break (blisters) you're suddenly cool with it Zanna... 🤣

Attachments

• Haha