Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
When I first saw the story, I didn’t even notice, but poster here I see she just had to add the “lol at dad’s missing finger”?! Am I the only one who finds such a comment utterly infantile? Jeeze, Zanna, grow the fuck up!

Reactions: 15

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Of course they had to be first up there, because that's all that matters 🙄 I get not wanting to be battling along a narrow ridge with a crowd but I'd be happier up there knowing a few other people were nearby in case of a slip or something. The outdoors is for everyone, Zanna, and not exclusively for your insufferable "content".

• Sick

stardust21

VIP Member
I find it little false because she’s gone on and on about being child free and not needing to get married. As soon as she’s turned 30, it’s almost like she’s panicked that her life isn’t at the same stage as her friends (ie she’s not married with kids).

I feel sorry for her that everything has to be about keeping up with the Jones’.

I don’t follow her but her engagement photo was in my recommended section on Instagram.

Maybe this is why she’s given up with the finance shite though? Can hardly have an Instagram worth wedding of the century while also spouting off about saving money… although she did go on around 16 holidays last year while spouting on about it, so…..

Azure

I understand this point of view but if you have £2000 to spare and aren’t doing due dilligence that’s on you. Group travel companies have existed for decades and in the era of the internet price transparency is immediately accessible to most people
For sure it's on them that they'll be overpaying for this trip, but what Zanna (and other influencers) are doing is manipulating these women into thinking they are "friends" so that the additional cost is justified. Zanna does not care about these people in the least but she loves the freebies and the attention. I wish a journalist (or just someone with a lot of money) would go on one of these trips and document this type of scam.

peekachu

Chatty Member
I had a feeling she was baiting people to comment on having a male friend. How could we forget she’s just not like other girls!

What I find more strange is that she calls him her bestie, but haven’t they only known each other for a few months? And she goes swimming with his mum every morning?

Although saying that, she seems to call everyone her bestie so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
This one (team effort by me & @peekachu 🥹)? Too bad it can't be rephrased easily.
Zanna van Dijk #22 A wellness wanker? Nope, just a wanker

I think this is the second most liked, shall we go with it?
Zanna van Dijk #22 Zanna Van Dunning-Kruger
I like the second one because she’ll have to google it to see what it means and hopefully gain some self reflection during that process (one can dream)

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Urgh influencers on constant holidays is really starting to grind me down. We were looking at holidays last night, just air bnb in the UK somewhere for 4 nights and would cost us over a grand just for the accommodation. Then you factor in activities…just not achievable for us and we have well paid jobs. I wish Instagram would disappear so all these idiots would have to come live in the real world.

• Heart
  • Sad

yolo123

Summer holidays because samba needs at least one trip a month and all the others months are booked up with holidays already

Eta: *zanna lol samba

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
It will be rude but people going on those trips with this extreme incompetent, are so stupid. There are so many other options with professionals that is worth the price...everything is better than going with that narcissistic influencer who is delusional she is good at anything.

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
“She tried to convince people that didn’t have money to give her hundreds of £ so they could learn how to save money”

“That doesn’t make much sense. Why didn’t you stop her?”

“Kept her out the house a few more hours a week.”

• Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
I took my baby to the emergency room this morning but didn’t take a picture. Did I even go? How do I get sympathy for going? Where can I get attention?

Also: there’s a HUGE sign in waiting room that says no pictures.

• Heart

Chaz93

Thought I’d torture myself this morning and started watching the engagement q&a, they’ve literally filmed it on the side of the mountain 😂 she keeps asking him questions but then interrupting every second sentence. Like interjecting the way he’s explaining his own thought process - shut up Zanna and let the little man speak! Also, I can’t tell if she now refers to him as Tony as a joke or if this is his new middle aged persona starting 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Can’t even cope with her packing what looks like 3 suitcases and doing heatless curls for a hiking trip. Also, parking up and napping in a random car park in the US seems terrifying to me?!

• Heart

Tjed21

I'd love to ask her what's happening with Thrive when she asks for questions, in a general way like I didn't know anything, but we all know what that would lead too.... BLOCKED 😂

• Haha