Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's quiet today, must be on her way to another holiday.
We need a new thread, but I think the most popular suggestion won't be allowed due to swearing?
This one (team effort by me & @peekachu 🥹)? Too bad it can't be rephrased easily.
Zanna van Dijk #22 A wellness wanker? Nope, just a wanker

I think this is the second most liked, shall we go with it?
Zanna van Dijk #22 Zanna Van Dunning-Kruger

Reactions: 8
This one (team effort by me & @peekachu 🥹)? Too bad it can't be rephrased easily.
Zanna van Dijk #22 A wellness wanker? Nope, just a wanker

I think this is the second most liked, shall we go with it?
Zanna van Dijk #22 Zanna Van Dunning-Kruger
I like the second one because she’ll have to google it to see what it means and hopefully gain some self reflection during that process (one can dream)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It will be rude but people going on those trips with this extreme incompetent, are so stupid. There are so many other options with professionals that is worth the price...everything is better than going with that narcissistic influencer who is delusional she is good at anything.
The worst bit is that she won't even be leading it, but you'll be paying more for the "privilege" of her being on your trip. Group hiking trips are expensive enough, so there's no need to waste money on paying for a grifter to ruin your experience.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.