Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
OK, I must have missed something here. Did she post something and subsequently delete it. Has she been receiving hate, what broke her? That post shown above is from December, just wondered if there was something new? Asking for a friend 😂😂
I'm not sure, I went to look at the post after seeing it on here, but can't find it.
Someone said it was an old post from last year, so I guessing she's just bringing out yearly to get the sympathy vote from her brainwashed followers.

Reactions: 2

Kangaroo123

The thing that bothers me most about Zanna is that she constantly complains about living in a “tiny London flat”, but she has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living room. Granted not as much space an entire house, but by no means tiny and a lot more than others her age can afford to live in!
This proper winds me up. We are flat sharing and have 1 bathroom between 3 people and don’t even have room for a table! Been eating off my lap for 18 months!

martaS

VIP Member
Last night she asked for more TV show recs. She sure gets through a lot of shows for someone that 'doesn't watch TV because they're sooooo busy and there's better use of their time'.
Shall we respond and recommend some bad ones? She won't know the difference and still rave about them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

kas85

This Q&A with her boyfriend 1) why does she always hang off him 2) why is she patronising towards him? She talks to him like he’s a child

Such a strange dynamic

• Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Yeah not sure any of us are in the right place to be worrying about phrases like that 😂 liking Zanna’s latest post. She’s such a passive aggressive biatch using the heart smiley emojis after all her posts 😂

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Can someone report back on her latest blog? I refuse to give her views 🤢

I would LOVE to send her this every time she gets all preachy!

Also her and Ant being gifted fancy 4x4s before all of this every other weekend to drive around the country in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Branched

They are truly bad, even the worst fitness class teachers I’ve had have at least given some guidance during workouts eg. Where you should be feeling stretches for core workouts and also giving modifications for injury, she doesn’t do any of this because she’s got no idea!
Yes!! I think she should really give more advice on form. Even just small stuff like pushing your knees out in squats is stuff that her followers may not know if they’re not regulars and has the potential to result in some nasty injuries. Instead she just talks about herself and “wow this is tough”.

I also feel like if the circuits are 40s work only, she should demonstrate the exercises before the time begins. Particularly for things that aren’t just your standard squat, burpee, whatever. She does this sometimes but not all that often, which means that anyone doing the workouts would need to waste the first 5s of each exercise figuring out how to do the move. Then if they stop 5s before the time’s actually up (like Zanna always does - this annoys me way more than it should!) they’ve wasted 1/4 of the time.

Admittedly I haven’t watched that many of her workout videos so I’m not sure if these are problems throughout all of them.

Kangaroo123

Catching up on some fit and fearless...

Zanna - “I only drink coffee 4/5 days a week”

What does she get out of her constant lies!!

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
In today’s video with Ant 🐜 he looks like he’s had a haircut.
How’s that lockdown going then? Hmmmm.
In her insta stories she showed how she was cutting his hair.
As a side note they did it in the middle of a carpeted room instead of in the bathroom or something like normal people. Must be nice having all those little hairs embedded into the carpet.

• Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
I think she's obviously trying to diversify because the lockdown is stopping her doing the stuff she usually does, but I also think there's something pretty tastless about trying to flog things and cadging for freebies during a global crisis.
It's just another day for Rosanna, sell, brag, show off, sell, brag, show off and repeat.

She cares for no one but herself, self centered narsassist.

Hc68759

VIP Member
She says she takes 2 rest days a week. This is a blatant lie as she over exercises 7 days a week according to her instastories. She’s either doing multiple hiit workouts at home or she’s out running and going for long walks

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
These are some really deep, insightful thoughts. God I'm so sad she blocked me and I'm missing out on this :(
I bet she regrets starting this as she has to try to think of something every day. Hence why it’s about her sleep pattern and ‘trolls’ most of the time.
Dull

Hc68759

VIP Member
I don’t get it either. I doubt there will be loads of flights leaving there for a while. It’s not as if she’ll be able to go to the gym there or sit in cafes or get food from the supermarkets easily if they are putting the whole country on lockdown from tomorrow. She must have money to burn if she’s choosing to have such a wasted holiday there for at least another 3 weeks

Kangaroo123

It was valid. Goes to show how dumb she is. She isn’t prepared to engage in general conversation. Just “aww thanks hun” bs. Absolute twat. She’s beyond irrelevant and I don’t see her pathetic ongoings being sustainable. It makes me laugh to think how people like her would survive or where they’d be without the rise of social media. For some reason I imagine that she'd have been a right del boy flogging people at yorkshire or east london markets if this was back in the day before all these lazy asses got their money so easily on social media. Out here thinking they work so hard. Do one mate.

Blimey that really is pathetic. I don’t see the need for jealousy. Go do something useful. None of them are doing anything that hasn’t been done before...so instead of being jealous, use it as an opportunity to also become something decent.
The need for her to state she declined UCL is stupid. She went to Leeds or whatever. Her dumb decision then wasn’t it?! But what can zanna actually go and do at uni now anyways?? Sorry love...I don’t think they do postgrad degrees in social media “content” and flogging people. Byeeeeeeee.
I went to same Uni as her, Sheffield. Think we probably overlapped a year but luckily never came across her!!