Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ups27

VIP Member
i made my first ever coffee cake the other day, I didn’t fucking cry about it. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 2

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She uses her body to sell, bit like a prostitute, she proved that when she done the Guardian bit, her top was so tight and her boobs pushed up as far as possible, it didn't go un noticed, many called her out on it, 🤮 she is such an exhibitionist, I guess the lack of true friends makes you act like a twat.
Yeah, she’s got her jugs out again advertising granola 🙄 Cheap!

• Sick

expatfancy

Chatty Member
What is Zanna saying about it all. I was blocked a while ago but would love to know how she is planning on navigating being an ‘influencer’ at this time

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Guys Vivo peeps have replied can you all DM them to let them know you were blocked from their account during her instastories pls
Who exactly does she think she is? Blocking people from someone else’s account? I hope vivolife drop the narcissist like Adidas dropped her (although I’m not sure what happened but know she’s no longer an ambassador)

DietGossip

VIP Member
I am glad someone let me know this forum existed! I spent a good couple of hours today catching up as I am experiencing a Zanna-fatigue and considering usubbing on YT (I only followed her on IG for a few weeks but she posts SO much in a day, plus the bowel surgery happened and I'd had enough of the oversharing, you know the first fart and all... :p )
Anyway, so recently I noticed something interesting, accidentally! Zanna has been posting more workout videos and since we have the pandemic and I have been furloughed like many people here in UK, I have tried to exercise more. I started watching a couple of Zanna's recent workout videos but she's too fitness-instructor-shouty in them, and then I remembered a really nice legs and bum workout she filmed in her bedroom before the emergency surgery. Couldn't see it when trying the YT search so went to her channel and tried the search option there but again no luck. Then I opted to see the videos from the oldest and SURPRISE her oldest video is now Dec 2018 which is only a few weeks before the emergency surgery. If you go to playlists, there's one for workouts, but you can see that a few of them have been made private, possibly including the one I was interested to re-watch.
Why is she deleting/making old videos private? Is it because she wasn't fully plant based then? (I mean so what, it was actually interesting to see her transition)? Or is it because it was before she moved in with Ant? Her old house share was a bit shitty but not many people living in London in their 20s have shiny beautiful apartments... Just how odd.
Lot of people have been doing this- think it is related to the fact that those videos "don't represent their brand" anymore, but I'm of the opinion that influencers/youtubers should not be allowed to hide past content of theirs to change the way people perceive them now.

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
When you look down her IG page, there’s a lot different items of clothing there. As in, I had to scroll a long way to see something twice (and I don’t mean in two pictures that were obviously from the same shoot).

Odd for someone who purports to care about sustainability and the planet.

I would also be VERY interested to know if there are undeclared gifted items. I would guess that the Mura Boutique, Little Lace, Reformation, and The Strangers Club items at least were not paid for and not declared. Naughty Zanna!

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She only relates to the rich white girls of Chelsea. Her expensive gym gear, all these fancy coffee shops, expensive health stores, she is the definition of health/exercise being gentrified and only for a select few
Yeah well all that external show usually hides a feeling of inadequacy. She’s mentioned she was bullied at school. It’s sad that she thinks a Givency bag and Stella shoes elevates her status. She’s just one of those sheeple who thinks all that makes her look like she has status. She’s quite vacuous in that respect. She actually doesn’t truly believe the shit she spouts. It’s all just show. She’s got a massive ego but is actually less engaging that most. She’s like a geek trying to be cool. I pity her on so many levels but then can’t stand what she thinks she is. It’s pathetic. She’s a lot like Meghan Markle. Narcissistic social climber!

Is her name Rosanna?

Also in her stories showing off her scar... She is wearing a cropped top that doesn't cover the scar but lifts it up and lifts her stomach and tenses her abs to make herself look better. We can see the scar without you lifting your top! Also we don't want to see the scar again
Indeed it is. I have the receipts. All this time trying to make herself seem more interesting. That was all she had.

Attachments

• Sick

expatfancy

Chatty Member
When Hazel first said she got accepted to UCL to do her masters, vile Zanna a few laters on either an insta post or story said she declined UCL for undergrad, LOL out of the blue, you could tell she was salty about Hazel’s anazing announcement to carry on educating herself: since then shes thrown subtle shade at her, hardly mentions her anymore and Hazel doesnt retweet or share Zanna’s stories anymore

when Zanna is done with u, shes done with u( but will keep u around until it suits her, but shes very jealous of the food medic and YT videos they did together also shows this with Zanna and her little digs at her

** a few hours later
What a jealous piece of shit!

• Haha
Comment deleted! What a shame, can't even acknowlegde something other than other 'influecers' arse licking. So insulting and rude to the frontline staff
She’s so fucking deluded. Don’t you worry. Well done for speaking up. All she knows how to do is delete comments. No idea how to engage in conversation. COWARD. ...FUCKING COWARD.

Wow this is a new low for this fucking bitch, how can we get this out there, every time someone asks anything the hoe don't like she delates the comment.

How are these c**ts allowed to carry on 😡 😡 😡 😡
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that hoe!! Gahahahahahah

Pinchme

VIP Member
Does any other influencer do this thing where they block people who disagree with them? I only ever see it on Zanna’s thread!
Triplet daddy and mummy aka the GREEDballys,
Healthy chef Steph, SacconeJoly, Hinch.

All have blocked me, but I have other accounts 😉

Branched

Oh ffs not the bundle again. I am so sick of hearing the word "bundle", there's something about the way she says it that just does my head in. I think it's my equivalent of hearing the word "moist" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Just seen this on her Twitter, I thought she said that she never worked as a speech therapist, only graduated with qualifications for one?

Lying again Rosanna
She never, maybe thinks being a trainee makes her one. They do placements but she left as soon as she finished and never worked as one.

Well she asked which series was better for Ant to watch You or Stranger Things, she has already watched it. So she does watch TV