Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zanna is like one big wart that just not only refuses to go away, instead grows... bigger and bigger and bigger by the day.
I managed to get rid of mine when I was a kid through homepathy, I wonder what it'll take to get rid of warts like Zanna?
There has to be a thread title in there

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she “write” a London guide recently?
Actually I just checked it and Richmond Park was in there but without mention of the deer. Great travel agent she is!

Reactions: 4
She copies and pastes those guides, she puts in places she has never visited. She steals other peoples work and passes it as her own

Reactions: 6
Oh and also to end speculation, YES, the vast majority of her followers are purchased. Also she has a blocked list of accounts that would blow your minds. I’m not talking hundreds I’m talking thousands!
Please, please tell us more, I'm two of those blocked accounts

I can't understand why stays with the bitch, think it's obvious that there's no love lost between gummy and his family.?
Maybe she's good in who knows , because as a person she's a parasite. He seems ok 'ish, sure he could do so much better.

She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleur’s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?

Reactions: 8
She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleur’s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?
Just about to post about this!! Everyone else donating designer items that might actually make some money, she gives some cheap trousers. How generous

Reactions: 6
If it was for a zoo or animal shelter shr would have donated more. She doesnt give a toss about humans

Reactions: 2
Surely she’s got loads of Adidas stuff that’s been hardly used she could donate? She could do a bundle of activewear that would be worth hundreds of £££? She’s a horrible woman

Reactions: 5
Speaking of Adidas, I still hate the way she was happy to flog their stuff to her followers for however many years she worked with them, but now they’ve dropped her, we never see her in any Adidas activewear. How much of their stuff must she now have sitting unused in drawers in her house?! Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, it just bugs me every time she tags lululemon or gymshark, after she was soooo proud to be an Adidas ambassador.

Reactions: 9
Literally anything would earn more. Those trousers are worth like £30 new!

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on here, finally signed up as I had to put my two cents in about Zanna. Probably been following her for about 2 years but in the last 3 months she has really been grating on me. Basically for all the things you guys have said before.

I have to say I did buy her workout bundle and I did enjoy it, her vegan cookbook was crap in my opinion (waste of money). Anyway, I just can’t watch her stories anymore. Bloody hell she works out so much, it must be unhealthy. Her schedule is ridiculous, like why does she have to put that “oh I slept till 7am, normal I wake up at 5am”. Also she always has say “I done couple of hours of emails over this morning so I can enjoy the weekend” she talks about her emails all the time, I don’t understand why she constantly has so many!

Her travel blog write ups are stupid, last summer I took my husband on a European road trip for 3 weeks, we did Austria, Slovakia, Germany, Italy and Slovenia. It was an amazing trip. We love to hike etc but try to get away from the tourist hotspots. We have to travel in the peak seasons as I’m a teacher but we try to stay away from the crowds. Stupidly I thought I‘ll have a look at Zanna’s guides whilst researching and I found a hike that looked amazing (one of her hidden gems). I have to say the views were beautiful however, the amount of tourists there were was insane. From then I could tell she literally picks tourist hotspots as her hidden gems. Both me and my husband both agree although it was stunning it was not worth the crowds.

It frustrates me that because she actually spends so little time in each country she doesn’t actually get the feel of the land. I feel like she just wants to tick off all the countries and be like “yeah I’ve been to every country in the world”. It’s counterproductive especially as she puts out the persona of “we have to stop climate change”

Apologies for the long rant but this girl has annoyed me for too long and I haven’t been able to vent it anywhere.

Reactions: 18
Welcome to the chat. We all feel your pain

Yuck! The way she was putting that thing on her lips, she looks very dirty and unkempt

Reactions: 2
Has she been dropped by Adidas? I must have missed that one, but did wonder why she was suddenly wearing gymshark all the time. I wonder why they dropped her?

Reactions: 1
Yes she announced it had come to an end, middle of last year I think. No mention of why though, probably because they realised what a fraud she is, not exactly good for their brand

Jesus a pair of trousers RRP £36! Wow! I know anything can help for charity but how tight!

Reactions: 5
Why's she advertising a HP laptop when she's always on her MacBook in every video/vlog/story she posts?

Has she been dropped by Adidas? I must have missed that one, but did wonder why she was suddenly wearing gymshark all the time. I wonder why they dropped her?
Yeah, as a previous poster mentioned, they parted ways a little while ago. Nothing was said about whether they dropped her or why they're no longer working together. I'd guess that it wasn't a very amicable split given that she's never wearing their stuff anymore and the slightly weird tone of her instagram announcement post.

Last edited:
Yes, just because she doesn’t work for them anymore doesn’t me she can’t wear their stuff. It’s far better quality than Gymshark, which is massively overpriced and overrated IMO.

The bloke who founded the company is also a cokehead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.