Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Branched

I think everybody has their individual limits as to what they're willing to comment on and where they think a line should be drawn. We can debate what's right and wrong for as long as we want but I think it's easier if we just agree to disagree. Post what you want and ignore what you don't agree with.

Since everyone is throwing their opinion out there, I try to stick to commenting only on things that she can change. Personally, I think any criticisms carry more weight that way. Admittedly I'm crap at phrasing things so apologies if whatever I post seems to cross a line with some people. The comments earlier I made were meant to be concern over her overtraining and looking thin rather than pure criticism of her natural body type, for example. I'd love to be tall with such long legs tbh.

Reactions: 6

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
But... she doesn’t watch TV?!
She probably connects well to Carole Baskins extremely well. I'm sure Zanna considers herself as misunderstood - just like Carole wasn't using her tigers to profit off of people but to save the animals, Zanna is not destroying the environment by taking 2 long haul flights each month, but she's doing it to spread awareness of the beautiful places we need to save! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also I know running requires very strong stamina but is it really that shocking that a PT/someone who works out intensively every day and has no other work to do could run a half marathon? It’s also so unrelatable. I’m far more interested in other girls I follow who are smashing it on the fitness front during lockdown - sadly I haven’t managed to find that motivation myself 😂😂

dpricey20022020

I feel like leaving the Guardian a comment asking why they censor free speech. Fucking disgusting! There have been a couple of good ones posted but it’s obvious many more have been deleted ....

UPDATE: Already deleted. How predictable! Pathetic.
The comment regarding the NHS worker was mine 😂 I’ve reposted it, and so far it’s still up...

Update: scratch that, it’s gone🤦🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s not a dancer is she?! So stiff and awkward. I’ve said it in another thread, I do wish people would fuck off with the Tik Toks....they’re shit

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
sorry I’m late to the party, but the first comment on this advert is someone saying how they have a bad credit score, Zanna replies saying join this bank, start paying cash into the account to start boosting her credit score! Absolutely clueless, cash and assets don’t positively affect a credit score...surely the give away is in the name, credit score?!
This is how it becomes dangerous and unethical for “influencers” to give inaccurate untrained financial advice. I just wish the fan girls were intelligent enough to know they are asking the totally wrong person for advice. A lot of banks won’t even let you open an account with a bad credit score. Get advice from a trained professional ffs. She’s a moron!

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Ah the granola is out. Glad to see it’s affordable for everyone, keeping with Zanna’s accessible fitness ethic and not needing to be super privileged/rich to afford a load of unnecessary gym equipment, clothes and supplements. Only £5.12 for 500g! I’ve bought 4 packs already. Hope you all do the same :):rolleyes:
Bloody hell, will people actually buy this? Granola is one of the easiest recipes to make yourself. Literally chuck a load of stuff in the oven 🙄

iambored

how can she call herself a trainer and all that fancy qualified fitness stuff if she can't even squat. I think it has been mentioned here before that her form is mostly horrible, but i managed to get a screenshot from her story of squatting with that kettlebell and i am honestly like wtf. that's barely a 1/4 squat lol.
Also somebody asked if she's the only one deleting and blocking...watch out for Sarah's day who is the king of silencing people. she also has an active thread here now!!

Attachments

Branched

She really loves to play the "I work sooooo hard" card doesn't she? Saying today she never knows when the bank holidays are as she just never gives herself a break. Ffs Zanna your whole life is one big holiday.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Zanna. Fuck right off.

The influencers making this about themselves in such a grotesque way is exactly why websites like Tattle need to exist.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.
Sorry, just catching up on this thread:

I live close to the lake district, and I'm so sick of people using these rules as an opportunity to come up here from the city. People like Zanna should be telling people to stay away from the countryside because our infrastructure cannot handle if hundreds of people get sick after people bring it here. Cumbria has been one of the worst hit places in the UK, people don't think about the locals before they travel.

Rebeccajane

She donated topshop cream trousers to Fleur’s eBay auction of charity. Is that honestly the best she can do?
Just about to post about this!! Everyone else donating designer items that might actually make some money, she gives some cheap trousers. How generous

• Haha
  • Sick

expatfancy

Chatty Member
The hate she has received has broken her? Really Zanna? Also, I think she is more aggressive with her blocking anyone who questions her decisions. Remember, I got blocked for liking another posters comment. Now that doesn't seem like kindness does it?