Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Ant go to Canada for 2 weeks in September too. Plus she has 3 more paid European hiking trips too. No doubt she’ll have a winter sun somewhere long haul like The Maldives too which she’ll say is a “press trip” 🙄
don’t forget her epic birthday trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That breakfast does look pretty awesome tbh

But the cost per night to stay there is what I'd spend on holidays for a whole year 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She acts like a spoilt brat in her new Youtube video because she just can't have a Costa breakfast and is bitching about how awful it is and how she can only eat Starbucks or Leon... Omg. seriously, no wonder she gets such few likes as she is is just unlikable!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She came up on my FYP on tik tok and it just instantly ruined my mood.

Like EFF OFF ZANNA!! God forbid people go on a sunny holiday to Greece and, wait for it… sunbathe 😱 shock bloody horror!

Tell you what, if you took that attitude with me on holiday I’d throw you off a cliff and let you hike your way back up again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Zanna perhaps it’s because your friends value their holiday relaxation time because they don’t get to go on 3748293 holidays a year, or because they aren’t unhealthily obsessed with putting on a show for the ‘gram, but did you ever stop to realise you can ✨ do both ✨ #youarentspecial

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She came up on my FYP on tik tok and it just instantly ruined my mood.

Like EFF OFF ZANNA!! God forbid people go on a sunny holiday to Greece and, wait for it… sunbathe 😱 shock bloody horror!

Tell you what, if you took that attitude with me on holiday I’d throw you off a cliff and let you hike your way back up again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Zanna perhaps it’s because your friends value their holiday relaxation time because they don’t get to go on 3748293 holidays a year, or because they aren’t unhealthily obsessed with putting on a show for the ‘gram, but did you ever stop to realise you can ✨ do both ✨ #youarentspecial
Another way she is so out of touch with the real world. When people go on holidays and lie around sunbathing, reading and eating rather than 'hiking' everyday it's because they're exhausted from normal 9-5 work life and a home life where they have to actually look after others and clean their homes and garden when we all know Zanna has no idea what this is like. A hard day's work for her is making a 30- second TikTok video.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another way she is so out of touch with the real world. When people go on holidays and lie around sunbathing, reading and eating rather than 'hiking' everyday it's because they're exhausted from normal 9-5 work life and a home life where they have to actually look after others and clean their homes and garden when we all know Zanna has no idea what this is like. A hard day's work for her is making a 30- second TikTok video.
I find all her social media content now is flopping because she has not made the transition from '#goals' Style content to the meme, self deprecating humour that is popular with all viral sounds. All her 'jokes' have a level of brag/smugness to them.

Her most recent tiktoks
' I am going to turn up' Smug about not being lazy on holidays.
"morning star shine, the sun says hello' tiktok, bragging about getting up before everyone and being productive
' What are you staring at f*cker' tiktok, bragging about being tall

Usually those sound would be used to ironically point out a flaw, thats how tiktok works. Her ego is so big, she is coming off cringe and out of touch. ( Not that she isn't)

That is my Tedtalk on internet culture for the day!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What is with this weeks ‘state the obvious’ news letter??? When planning a get together and serving food then plan the food to be served in advance. Seriously???? Thanks for that groundbreaking tip Zzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder why Zanna didn’t get invited to Chessie’s hen. Hazel looks v bored of the trip too, miserable in every photo.

Update on her trip list this year:
  1. York, UK
  2. Peak District, UK
  3. Maldives
  4. The Cotswolds, UK
  5. Jordan
  6. Berlin, Germany
  7. Madeira, Spain
  8. Peak District, UK
  9. Santorini, Greece
We all know there will be more and MORE to come... (didn’t include visit to her parents)
Racking up those carbon emissions to well above the average person, sustainable Zanny

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Zanna didn’t get invited to Chessie’s hen. Hazel looks v bored of the trip too, miserable in every photo.

Racking up those carbon emissions to well above the average person, sustainable Zanny
Maybe even that lot have noticed the blatant hypocrisy of her branding, even by their standards

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Zanna has had much to do with Chessie since Steph and Chessie stopped being friends.

Tbh I’m surprised Hazel got an invite, I don’t think she went to the UK hen do. Must be because Tessa couldn’t go any more because of the baby.

Reactions: 2
prices start around 500 quid a night for where they have just stayed… and she pops there for the weekend! So relatable zan babe!! Also, how funny is it that she says she rarely visits the same place twice.. how many times have you been to the bloody Maldives you twit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG we get it. You get up earlier than everyone else. You're more productive than anyone else. You're taller than anyone else.
Tell you one thing, you're more annoying than anyone else.

And get those rollers out if your hair is so fragile, idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is a tiktok trend going around at the moment using a demi lovato song that shows two friends where one is way taller than the other.
I will bet money on her doing it in about 2/3 weeks time 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There is a tiktok trend going around at the moment using a demi lovato song that shows two friends where one is way taller than the other.
I will bet money on her doing it in about 2/3 weeks time 😂🤣
Unless she reads here and actually jump on the trend while it's still popular 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.