Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, she’s off on holiday AGAIN?? She only got back from the other one last week? How is this remotely relatable to ANYONE?! Normal people have limited annual leave, bills to pay etc etc - this is not normal life at all! I’m astounded she has any followers at all anymore.
What a ridiculously privileged life she leads - I wish she would just OWN it instead of trying to gloss over the fact she has been on several foreign holidays already and it’s only May… (& what is she holidaying from anyway? Exhausted from the Madeira trip?! The stress of the new haircut? Being tall?)
And don’t forget she’s sustainability queen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am not normally jealous of Zanna's holidays but this room looks so cool!
Screenshot_20220520-072452.png

Screenshot_20220520-072504.png

What Zamboni sees, Zamboni gets.
Screenshot_20220520-072516.png

(They paid themselves, how nice of them!)

Why us 🐜 posing like an Insta model?
Screenshot_20220520-072526.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1279980
View attachment 1279981
View attachment 1279982

View attachment 1279983
"Babe, yeah, that's a great pose, do that...makes you look taller! What's that? Of course I don't have a problem with you being shorter than me, babe!! Remember, you're a wonderful human and love is love! Now, take loads of pics of me now..."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1279980
View attachment 1279981
View attachment 1279982

View attachment 1279983
this room is like my ideal of hell... it's what claustrophobic nightmares are made of... surprised Zambia was interested given the low ceilings and her being SOOOO tall. Perfect for teeny tiny ant though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Legitimately this woman is taking the piss now with her "travelling". How many flights has she been on already this year and we're not even halfway through the year?

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is how she thinks her brand works as a cohesive brand…

“Here are my money saving tips”… “here’s my 10th holiday of the year saying at hotel that’s over £600 per night”… “healthy living tips!!!” … “actually i eat ready meals multiple times a week”…

it’s so confused!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don’t get is how she thinks her brand works as a cohesive brand…

“Here are my money saving tips”… “here’s my 10th holiday of the year saying at hotel that’s over £600 per night”… “healthy living tips!!!” … “actually i eat ready meals multiple times a week”…

it’s so confused!
I think her brand is just being tall, thin, rich and privileged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I would bet my house that they are only "fully paying customers" because the hotel refused her beggy requests for a discount

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would bet my house that they are only "fully paying customers" because the hotel refused her beggy requests for a discount
And she’s only constantly tagging the hotel in her reels and stories in the hope that they give her discount when it comes to check out time because of all the “amazing free promo”.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.