Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell her teeth are so big and white you could turn them into solar panels
That's also a good thread name suggestion

Why is she doing 500 posts on one tiny trim of her hair? I don’t follow her and THANK GOD!!
That's more my fault, trying to screenshot Stories in a way that saves the captions so it makes sense.
But yeah she's making non-content into content

Reactions: 7
Does anyone really need to see her having a blood test?
She dresses it up like she is doing some public service announcement when all she is doing is attempting to create content whilst screaming 'look at me...look how I am able to instantly book for any type of medical issue'. Her sense of privilege is astounding

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When she has done crying videos about how overwhelmed she is with her workload it’s probably due to the fact she has to cram all her “work” into 2 days every month as she’s on holidays the remaining 28 days

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG she actually thinks people look forward to reading her guides.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone really need to see her having a blood test?
She dresses it up like she is doing some public service announcement when all she is doing is attempting to create content whilst screaming 'look at me...look how I am able to instantly book for any type of medical issue'. Her sense of privilege is astounding
I’d feel like an absolute knob taking pictures while someone does my blood test, paying privately or not. The people treating influencers must think they are a right bunch of dicks!

Reactions: 8
Seriously, she’s off on holiday AGAIN?? She only got back from the other one last week? How is this remotely relatable to ANYONE?! Normal people have limited annual leave, bills to pay etc etc - this is not normal life at all! I’m astounded she has any followers at all anymore.
What a ridiculously privileged life she leads - I wish she would just OWN it instead of trying to gloss over the fact she has been on several foreign holidays already and it’s only May… (& what is she holidaying from anyway? Exhausted from the Madeira trip?! The stress of the new haircut? Being tall?)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So - she said this was ‘max chill out mode’ and she’s already planning their first hike.

?!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I gotta admit, I recently posted stories of my health journey... I went to my gp and ended up in the hospital emergency room and spent the next few days in the hospital hooked to a heart monitor, because my thyroid was in overdrive and my heart rate was at 215 while laying down at one point, setting off the alarms in ER. I was alone, away from my loved ones, terrified and looked for external support.

Yet somehow I see Zanna’s charades as very much attention seeking. Because she is absolutely fine if you think of it... Just hopping on her 9th (!!!!) trip this year, she’s leading her normal life with daily workouts (I can’t get up if I’m in a full squat as I’ve lost all strength in my muscles 😅) plus she isn’t worried about her medical expenses and gets the cate she needs at the snap of her fingers.

Also, any fool knows that cutting an inch off your hair will make it look healthier. I just cut mine in front of the bathroom mirror, BANG. Should’ve live-streamed this on insta!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Its not exactly bare face when you’ve had so much surgery imo 🥴 also, i know there are ongoing discussions about her hair loss etc but that hairline is just wild! The higher the eye brows get the further back the hair line recedes?!
Or does the brow follow the hairline? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re the hairline. I was an elite athlete growing up in a few different sports, and every single girl on my team and in the other sports knew ONLY to tie hair back tightly during games and to then let it down immediately to avoid what she’s going through. It’s like female team sports 101.
What does she expect to be wearing it pulled back so tight every single day?
And combine that with over exercising and under eating, she’s in for a major lifestyle overhaul that she’ll never do. She’ll just keep trying to find the next best cure so she doesn’t have to adjust or put in any work to change.

Ugh. She’s the pits.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.