Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to eat more! I know she’s naturally very thin and probably struggles to gain weight but she’s looking quite unwell. With the amount she exercises (seems to be for hours every day) she could probably get away with doubling her calories and still not gaining much

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s honestly starting to look like some of the ‘before’ pictures you see on eating disorder recovery accounts.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Her latest ad post about trainers… majority of the comments are money coaching citing a @succeed.with.karen investing scam nonsense

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ she’s painful. So glad she blocked me when I see posts like this. I don’t even mention to my partner that I’m getting an inch off my hair, let alone thousands of (purchased) followers

She really needs to eat more! I know she’s naturally very thin and probably struggles to gain weight but she’s looking quite unwell. With the amount she exercises (seems to be for hours every day) she could probably get away with doubling her calories and still not gaining much
She’s also posing that way on purpose to make her shoulders and collar bones more prominent….for whatever reason that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“That part of my identity” 😫😫😫
did u know her marginalised identities of being 500ft tall AND a runner AND in a relationship with a man under 6ft intersect with each other and bring a truly unique perspective to our Insta algorithms?? how brave of her to question her identity, it must have been so hard to come to terms with the struggle of…enjoying running?? (???!!??)

also ‘leave your ego at the door’ is hilarious coming from her, she is 99.9% ego

• Haha
I don't actually like those short bits, they don't suit her. And Zanna, if you plan to tie your hair up a lot, the effect on the hair will be opposite to what your trying to achieve 🙄 (less hair loss)
Screenshot_20220518-092851.png

Screenshot_20220518-092858.png

Screenshot_20220518-093240.png

Screenshot_20220518-092935.png

Screenshot_20220518-092747.png

Reactions: 4
This is her smunt (smug bleep) face.

Getting up early does not make you superior, or give you any more hours in the day since you’re in bed by 8.30 you twunt.
Sending only 20 emails and ticking off most of your to do list is not as productive as you think it sounds. That’s not a lot of emails and if your to do list is finished super early then it’s not that long of a to do list.

I’m overwhelmed preparing for Mat leave so my team leader asked for my to do list. It’s 4 pages long and doesn’t include all of the personal stuff I need to do. That’s 4 pages outside of my regular daily/teaching tasks and marking.

Get. A. Grip. Zanna. You’re not busy, you’re not productive, and you’re only going to do more damage to your hair if you plan on wearing it up and continuing with the over exercising and under eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The second hand embarrassment I get from watching her is off the scale. How can she not see how bloody awful she comes across??

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is she doing 500 posts on one tiny trim of her hair? I don’t follow her and THANK GOD!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.