Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presented without comment.
She’s just taken it too far though hasn’t she. I’d have said she could have just used a better eyebrow shape and pencil, and maybe some filler in her upper lip as she has really big teeth. She’s gone so botoxed she could literally pass for a 45 year old surrey mummy.

Reactions: 10
This isn’t enough to fuel your body after exercise/training let alone constant high intensity workouts. I really hope she gets the help she needs at some point. She’s not only harming herself with her lifestyle, she has followers too.

18E7545E-C97D-4E93-93AD-A76DB53A1091.png

Reactions: 9
I really don't understand her need to share every aspect of her life - why do we need to see her hair "journey" - she already has a highlight circle of course.......it shouts desperation for engagement and new followers to me - another new interest. Her count is down - her engagement on insta is 1.45%. I just don't understand why we have to show everything - stick to all of the many other things. And of course so relatable as always as private medical care has got her straight in for all those tests etc. I have hair loss and alopecia - not everything can be cured Zambia - oh no I forgot you are to like other girls.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This isn’t enough to fuel your body after exercise/training let alone constant high intensity workouts. I really hope she gets the help she needs at some point. She’s not only harming herself with her lifestyle, she has followers too.

View attachment 1271257
It is crazy. I’ve started a new fitness plan with a coach and want to lose around 2-3 stone, so it’s quite intensive. The amount they want me to eat has surprised me. It’s all good healthy stuff but lots of it. She doesn’t need to lose a gram but restricts herself so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching Zanna’s health journey stories makes me want to shout at her... “But I have endometriosis, IBS and a recently discovered autoimmune disorder!!!” But hey, her troubles are “everything going downhill”. I get it, it sucks to have health troubles, but I can’t help but think that most of hers are self-inflicted, plus she has access to private healthcare to deal with it... and PREVENTATIVELY! not when things go wrong. How have her yearly health checks not picked up anything? Like iron deficiency and other tit...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her comment about the blood test checking 'ferratin' -all full red blood counts check for red blood cells and ferritin levels... I have them regularly on the NHS .. she is so annoying.

Reactions: 7
83FE779A-2780-465B-A0F8-BE5BC46D7929.jpeg

Using your new business insta to like your own post is bleeping desperate…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she's seeing a doctor related to her period issues they must have mentioned to her the importance of eating well (I guess she wouldn't see an issue there). They'd also be aware of the signs for these disorders she's showing, so maybe they'll say something to her?! Not sure when doctors step in on these kinds of things if the patient themselves hasn't asked about it.

Reactions: 4
Also didn’t she have seasonal allergies at some point? That can’t be good 👀
It’s the same with the cat allergies - only seems to be a play when some engagement is needed. One day she can’t be near cats she’s not been around with, the next she’s she’s all over strays on her holidays.

Her overall content is so broad and shallow. I think she’s realising nothing is sticking and her ‘career’ doing this has a very distinct shelf life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
omg an inch?? so brave, so fearless, so quirky and different 😭

I love the sad before and the smug after, all that extra hair was really weighing her down x

I do think her hair looks really nice without those huge heatless curls, they make her look like she’s auditioning for desperate housewives

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.