Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She drove up to Yorkshire for 1 night and then left at 5am?! She has no job, why couldn’t she stay a few days? Hope she at least used the Tesla rather than Ants diesel for the pointless trip.
🐜's car is a diesel? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 1
🐜's car is a diesel? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Tbh I’m just assuming on no evidence. But they gave back the electric bmw, and from memory his car is some sort of wanker banker Audi/bmw so likely diesel. I think she said before that they use Ants car for long journeys because of the range on the Tesla.

Reactions: 2
The privilege, no?
Screenshot_20220511-225118.png

I mean WOW Zanna thanks for this botany/gardening lesson, I had no idea!
Screenshot_20220511-225134.png

Her most recent ad. Whose picnic basket contents look like this?
Screenshot_20220511-225046~2.png

And who brings a chopping board and ice cubes to a picnic? Does she live in some parallel universe?
Screenshot_20220511-225055~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Tbh I’m just assuming on no evidence. But they gave back the electric bmw, and from memory his car is some sort of wanker banker Audi/bmw so likely diesel. I think she said before that they use Ants car for long journeys because of the range on the Tesla.
Audi have been moving away from diesel (or at least that's what I was told when I bought my petrol Audi)

Reactions: 1
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The only thing I got from that gin advert was being convinced she was using someone else’s hands! I feel like an orange tinted filter was applied which doesn’t help but I genuinely had to watch it twice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also she was literally just in the Peak District- why not go to her parents from there?!!!?

Reactions: 5
I’m a lurker here but saw this and had to post as instantly reminded me of Rosanna
C55FF776-CC58-47D1-8F75-6D9A0A1CD329.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m a lurker here but saw this and had to post as instantly reminded me of Rosanna View attachment 1263314
I mean, surely that’s kinda obvious? It’s all for the validation of strangers and competing with her peers. I just don’t know any real PT’s who would recommend working out every day without fail + c.20k steps. She is orthorexic.

Reactions: 10
Zanna is definitely unhealthily obsessed with “healthy food” and exercise and it’s quite sad to see. Even the way she poses you can tell she’s trying to look as skinny as possible.

It’s interesting how a lot of fitfluencers that came up at the same time as her have moved away from the obsession as they have got older and have a more balanced approach but Z is still in that headspace (and Hazel). Perhaps because she has nothing else to focus on?

Reactions: 10
Someone I follow on IG and sometimes chat in DMs, not an influencer, just an ordinary guy in my area, started going to the gym not so long ago and keeps posting on Stories about lengths of his workouts, and how many calories he's burnt etc, and quite frankly I find it a bit triggering. I'm not in the right mind space to take up proper exercise but I cycle to work and go for walks with friends etc but you know when you just feel like you're not doing enough? Anyway, I've muted his stories so I don't get triggered ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone I follow on IG and sometimes chat in DMs, not an influencer, just an ordinary guy in my area, started going to the gym not so long ago and keeps posting on Stories about lengths of his workouts, and how many calories he's burnt etc, and quite frankly I find it a bit triggering. I'm not in the right mind space to take up proper exercise but I cycle to work and go for walks with friends etc but you know when you just feel like you're not doing enough? Anyway, I've muted his stories so I don't get triggered ☺
I think it's absolutely fine if fitness is your hobby. I get it, I swim, I weightlift, I go through phases where i do lots, phases I do nothing at all. It's a problem when the rest of your life takes a back seat. When you can't give yourself a lie in after a night out. Can't have a big piece of cake at lunch wth friends without "running it off" afterwards. Every holiday is a mountainous hike. It's fine to track how heavy you lift or how far you run if you have a goal to get better or stronger, but calories are absolute bullshit. People doing fitness things as an actual lifestyle, like bodybuilders or bikini models (or actual pro athletes) will have a professional monitoring them counting their calories and they do not maintain that every day of the year, they deliberately factor an off-season where their diet loosens. And of course, people looking to lose weight- but one of the reasons most diets fail is because, without support, maintaining a calorie controlled diet long-term is just not sustainable.

Cycling and walking ARE proper exercise. Exercise, by definition, is anything that gets your heartrate up. And you only really need to do 30 mins of "moderate" exercise a day, so basically just a medium walk. People like Zanna are not making fitness accessible like they claim, they're gatekeeping. People like you ARE doing as much exercise as you need to be to stay healthy, and if you're being made to feel like it's not good enough. Most people, when they feel they can't do enough, or be "perfect", are put off from doing anything at all. I talk to women all the time who are too scared to try lifting weights because they're "too weak". Well of course you are, you're too scared to do the thing that will actually make you strong because you see all these women online and think you're just meant to BE strong already. Screw those people.

Take a walk and have a chat with your mates. Cycle to have a picnic. Splash around a lake and have a cake with the people you meet afterwards. Take an online yoga class and enjoy lying down in the quiet when they do a tricky pose you don't fancy.

My nan is 88, and she wanted to "get fit like me" in lockdown, so we'd skype, and she'd ask me to show her the stuff I did in the gym. i'd show her my arm exercises, and she'd use tins of beans as weights. She bloody loved it. She broke her arm in a fall recently, and the doctors said that her weightlifting had made her recovery much easier and quicker. If 15 mins of chucking tins of beans above your head 5 nights a week can make it noticeable that your body can recover better from injury, it really is all you need to be healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She really is looking super skinny in that workout picture today. Definitely something going on there. If I was her friends or family I’d be worried about her.

Reactions: 6
Anyone watched her latest vlog? I had a quick skim, she claims she asked for an appointment with gp to discuss contraception and they told her she'd have to go elsewhere as they were only handling urgent issues. Sounds a bit odd to me. I think she just wanted to go private but didn't want to admit it.

Reactions: 6
And the pose to look even skinnier... she's obviously got major issues.

Reactions: 20
Even in a family/friends bbq photo she’s posing to look as tall and thin as possible. Definite body confidence issues.

B4F9404A-897C-43C7-8F26-83D1870FE857.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I can picture her fake crying to take this photo
(I mean no offence to anyone with really bad periods, and also those of us who get them don't have to/should not suffer in silence but this is a wankery clickbait thumbnail)
And sorry but wtf is period journey? Not everything in life has to be a journey
Screenshot_20220514-180333~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.