Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've live in vancouver for over 5 years and the fact I won't be here in September when she is is quite possibly the best thing. Also by trying to be "different" and "unique" she's really missing out by not going to Jasper or spending much time between Vancouver - Whistler.

Reactions: 10
Now she’s doing an ad for Hong Kong… the day after their election and new pro-Beijing leader. Just doesn’t sit well with me… or seem to align with her supposed “values”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
One of my best mate’s Dad has basically lived in hotel isolation in HK for 2 years as he is a Cathay pilot. They are all slowly losing their minds. It’s not a particularly good place to be.

You still have to do hotel quarantine for 7 days as a visitor. Maybe Zanna can go test it out and report whether it exceeded her expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m in HK right now and no way would I be promoting coming here. Yes the hiking is amazing but do you really want to hotel quarantine at your own expense for a week before arriving. If you test positive you are then taken away to government isolation? Don’t think so Zambo. Do your bloody research

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Edit - OMG ignore me sorry it has already been discussed at length!

Zanna blocked me ages ago so I can never contribute anything to this thread and just lurk from time to time 🥲

Anyway I just saw she has a new business venture so checked companies house and TA-DA she has a new directorship, Thrive Money Ltd

View attachment 1253969
You can but do you really want to subject yourself to her content?

Not the best place to stand for a photo 😆
OMG yet she looks so smug 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who are the other two men also listed in thrive money

She really needs to be reported to someone or something because she isnt a financial person

Reactions: 2
Who are the other two men also listed in thrive money

She really needs to be reported to someone or something because she isnt a financial person
They are from the finance company she keeps promoting. I think she'll be doing the marketing and they do the actual financial advising

Can't believe she's doing a guide to wild swimming 😖 is it going to be where to buy your overpriced swimsuit and how to set up your camera to film you?

Reactions: 3
Not the best place to stand for a photo 😆
Plus she says it's her first run of the year in shorts - it's been running shorts weather for months!

Also amused by her London recommendation of Greenwich "because it's off the main tourist route". Erm, it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her new reel about a workout every single day of the week is so so troublesome. She calls two them “gentle walks”, but so many people couldn’t do it [like me currently recovering from the havoc that my thyroid wrecked]. It’s like she’s bragging.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s getting desperate to fill these hiking trips how many times has she had to promote to her 1000s of followers and yet no one wants to go

Reactions: 10
She’s getting desperate to fill these hiking trips how many times has she had to promote to her 1000s of followers and yet no one wants to go
I am quite surprised that she didn’t really walk for that long on the hikes.. two 5k walks are hardly long and I’d only class the one walk she did for longer than that a proper hike.

Reactions: 5
She drove up to Yorkshire for 1 night and then left at 5am?! She has no job, why couldn’t she stay a few days? Hope she at least used the Tesla rather than Ants diesel for the pointless trip.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.