Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it is some sort of offshoot from the First Wealth team she has been working with.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Wait…Madeira did NOT exceed her expectations!

It must have been so painful for her not to write that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I skimmed through the stories and the transition from paddling in streams to ad pres trip to being dressed as a magician for a birthday dinner did make me laugh, got to hand to zan for being slightly entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No-on did Zanna.
1651859578464.png

MY EYES BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

You mean, surprise him by wearing his clothes?
1651859746271.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Lol, followed her thrive account on my finsta and I've been blocked from all her accounts. The Devil works hard, but Zanna van Dijk blocks people harder.

I find it especially funny because what if I was a super fan who wanted to be part of her scammy money bussiness?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s used a realllyy old photo as the cover of her last reel. Pre any plastic work, when she actually looked human

Lol, followed her thrive account on my finsta and I've been blocked from all her accounts. The Devil works hard, but Zanna van Dijk blocks people harder.

I find it especially funny because what if I was a super fan who wanted to be part of her scammy money bussiness?
What’s the account called?

Reactions: 2
Not only is she obsessed with exercising, but also food. Why does she keep insisting to share what she eats in a day or at all in this day and age?! Whenever I see an influencer doing this, I tap away as fast as I can. It’s so damaging!!!

D2CFA84A-1087-49EB-857C-612414FB4E75.jpeg

Reactions: 8
My guess of what Zanna eats in a day:
- coffee that isn’t made with her coffee machine because she doesn’t want to clean it
- £5 per box granola #ad own product
- some over cooked, unseasoned roasted veg that somehow looks both soggy AND dry which she gives a 7/10 👌🏼
- pesto pasta or a gifted all plants dinner #ad
- a cheeky g&t 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
My guess of what Zanna eats in a day:
- coffee that isn’t made with her coffee machine because she doesn’t want to clean it
- £5 per box granola #ad own product
- some over cooked, unseasoned roasted veg that somehow looks both soggy AND dry which she gives a 7/10 👌🏼
- pesto pasta or a gifted all plants dinner #ad
- a cheeky g&t 🤪
She actually hasn't mentioned her granola in a long time. I wonder if it's gone down the drain :oops: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, not more "ask me anything"? 🙄
Rosanna, just write the questions to yourself, as usual, and let's be done with this farcical attempt at engagement!

But, and as I'm slightly bored at work, a few of my predictions...
1. I love being tall, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest! Ant also doesn't have a problem with it, it's just everyone else who keeps bringing it up!
2. No, I'm not plant based, I'm plant 'focused'
3. My favourite cheeky gin? Ooh, toughie...anything gifted!
4. Yes I'm really enjoying the new electric BMW ! It's just so AESTHETIC!
5. Well I can't speak for everyone, but yeah, I guess me and Ant are relationship goals. It helps that we spend hardly any time together
6. Are there spaces left on my hiking trip?...yes! Sign up now!🤑🤑
7. Honestly, I think that if you're not getting outside and moving your body then you're really missing out, oh, and getting up super early too!
8. My fashion sense? Well I'd like to call it Surrey Mum Style, anything that goes with a smart blazer and * smashing * blouse works for me! Unless I'm going clubbing. Then I wear my bumbag.
9. Plants? Granola? Swimwear? Travel? Hiking? Yes, I don't know how I find time for it either!?!
10. My new business venture??? Thanks for asking, details coming soon!!

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Edit - OMG ignore me sorry it has already been discussed at length!

Zanna blocked me ages ago so I can never contribute anything to this thread and just lurk from time to time 🥲

Anyway I just saw she has a new business venture so checked companies house and TA-DA she has a new directorship, Thrive Money Ltd

BF7458C9-5FC8-4884-AA8A-4C3218DF4135.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.