Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To make a g&t, put some gin, tonic and ice into a glass.

Thank you Zanna. Now I know how to make a g&t.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Show-off.
Screenshot_20220503-151258.png

Another guide no-one asked for, joining Zanna's collection of badly written drivel.
Screenshot_20220503-151306.png

The beauty blogger Zanna says hi.
The mouse is £20.
Screenshot_20220503-151329.png
Yes Zanna it hurts when you spend your own money on a product and it doesn't perform. This is also £20!

Screenshot_20220503-151332.png

Translation: good vibez only please guys
Screenshot_20220503-151352.png

Do we really need to see the coil in a box? Is this content helping anyone? One tiny coil, so many questions 😅
Screenshot_20220503-151400.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s gone private for this hasn’t she? Some kind of strange private healthcare select your own coil thing? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Zanna’s face when she realised she could get all expenses paid holidays by setting up ‘group hiking trips, flights not included’ for 3k and calling it her job

23EECD5A-E4D3-441C-B424-EB53A7952AF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Taking her own coil to the doctors??
Absolutely not defending her, but when I got mine in the Netherlands in 2015, I had to bring mine with me as well. I think they either mailed it to my house or I got it at the pharmacy beforehand.

Reactions: 4
She probably had to get one specially made on account of her being so tall
ah! Of course. That box is pretty massive :D

My initial thought was, if you give people the coil in advance might they try to insert it themselves? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a coil fitted 12 years ago (since removed) and I didn’t have to pick it up myself then so when I saw the post above I was a bit confused! But very interesting to hear peoples comments!

I also imagine if you are getting it fitted privately it’s cheaper to go and get it from a pharmacy beforehand.

I don’t normally compliment Zanna, and I don’t know anything about her medical condition, however, it is nice to see someone being so open about the coil. I feel like a lot of people are put off the idea of it but it’s a great alternative for some women.

Reactions: 5
First time I got the coil I didn’t have to pick it up but that was probably because I had it done at a hospital. Second time I had to take a prescription to the chemist and they had to order it in then I picked it up before my appointment

Reactions: 2
Absolutely not defending her, but when I got mine in the Netherlands in 2015, I had to bring mine with me as well. I think they either mailed it to my house or I got it at the pharmacy beforehand.
I had mine done about 7 years ago in London (NHS GP) and I didn't have to bring one?!

Reactions: 1
Got my coil fitted in Latvia (where I’m from) and also had to buy it at the chemist and take it with for my appointment. Possibly they’re not fitting them that often to keep in stock? Plus, ther are different options (with homones/without, different metals, different sizes) for different needs. I know that mine is copper no hormones and the smallest possible because I am small and have not given birth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.