Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ants non-enthusiastic reply (🤣) prompted her to say (in a very patronising way) "yeah, yes we did" and the way she's looking at him like she's his Mum, talking to him like a child to try get some enthusiasm from him.

Ant looks so unimpressed with her insta tit 🤣
How "Karen" is that necklace, what is she, 85?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she got home from holiday after midnight last night..... then proceeds to get up at the crack of dawn for a workout?!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder she looks ill in this photo....
Thought the exact same.
She definitely has body/ exercise insecurities. She should not be advocating this lifestyle especially if she has young followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she got home from holiday after midnight last night..... then proceeds to get up at the crack of dawn for a workout?!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ No wonder she looks ill in this photo....
And it’s not even like it was a chilled “beach-eat-drink” holiday. She was out doing supposedly long and hard walks nearly every day.

Reactions: 8
Urghh I watched some of the blog and got so bleeping bored I switched off. NOT ONE PERSON will care enough about your mediocre running Zanna, not one! I fast forwarded a few minutes and she was still saying the same thing, about how she runs 4-6k a week and doesn’t wear a watch, etc etc. it really isn’t that interesting. And FYI, a 22 min 5k when you’re 28 is isn’t as good as you think it is. I do 20 mins and I’m 45. So duck off and come back to me when you can beat someone 16 years older than you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Urghh I watched some of the blog and got so bleeping bored I switched off. NOT ONE PERSON will care enough about your mediocre running Zanna, not one! I fast forwarded a few minutes and she was still saying the same thing, about how she runs 4-6k a week and doesn’t wear a watch, etc etc. it really isn’t that interesting. And FYI, a 22 min 5k when you’re 28 is isn’t as good as you think it is. I do 20 mins and I’m 45. So duck off and come back to me when you can beat someone 16 years older than you.
Some of us are just proud for running though. No need to throw shade! I’ll never do a 22 minute 5k and that’s ok

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hate Zanna as much as you do but don’t shame people for not being able to run 5k in 20 mins! Completely not what the running community is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate Zanna as much as you do but don’t shame people for not being able to run 5k in 20 mins! Completely not what the running community is about.
Think the point is that SHE is showing off about her 22 mins. When, who cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think the point is that SHE is showing off about her 22 mins. When, who cares?

EXACTLY!!! I’m not throwing shade on anyone else’s time - I certainly didn’t start running them at 20 minutes! But it’s the fact she spends the first half of the blog going on about how fast she is, like she’s Paula bloody Radcliffe or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's obviously got some level of orthorexia. It's unhealthy to be up at 5 am on a Sunday working out HARD after a hiking holiday. She's sick and I don't give a damn about her, I care for anyone watching her content and receiving her message that this is what health looks like.

Reactions: 17
your body needs to REST Zanna! she’s so obsessed with being ‘strong’ that she actually might end up doing more harm than good. Rest and recover and fuel your body properly and just chill out for once in your life, you can literally choose what work you do with hardly any financial implications so what is this obsession with acting like you’re just so stressed and busy? Christ why can’t influencers just go for a nice weekday brunch and hang out with actual mates and enjoy their privileged lives without trying to girl boss it for Instagram?

Overtraining syndrome is a thing and can be severe, and she’s clearly not giving her body chance to recover so she risks pushing it past the point of recovery!

Enjoy exercise and have a routine, sure, but this idea that you should constantly push through pain is so harmful, not just physically but mentally. she pushes that idea onto her followers too (eg ‘wow I literally can’t walk!!!’)

if she ever can’t constantly exercise for whatever reason (because disability can happen to ANYONE, even if you eat ‘clean’) she’s going to have a huge bleeping issue seeing as she’s not developed any other part of her personality past being able bodied, thin and fit 🫠

Reactions: 15
Omg they've got like the exact same teeth! 🥴

I'm starting to like mine now..... They're not 100% perfect but they're unique and certainly not "off the shelf", factory line kinda thing.
I can’t believe Ant saw Zanna’s teeth and thought ‘yes I would also like to have teeth like that’ 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of us are just proud for running though. No need to throw shade! I’ll never do a 22 minute 5k and that’s ok
Same!
I’ll never get sub-35 and that’s ok. It’s enough of a battle just to get out there & run , especially when (like me) you’re plus-size and not the typically “runner” appearance

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't cope with the hat, if I thought for a second she had a sense of humour I'd think she was taking the piss.
However it would appear she thinks that summer time=straw boaters. She is like something from Enid Blyton, lashings and lashings of ginger ale.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.