Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not see the irony in complaining about the crowds but wanting everywhere to be remote and unique… and supposedly caring about the environment whilst encouraging people to travel to these beauty spots (by plane/car) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she says it is as if the other people are there only because of people like her (i.e. superior 'hikers') encouraging them (minions) to get outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she says it is as if the other people are there only because of people like her (i.e. superior 'hikers') encouraging them (minions) to get outside.
Spot on. She comes across as so condescending. People have been doing things like this way before you, Rosanna. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Wankery continues
1651130312404.png

1651130350418.png

While I do understand (sort of, but obviously don't approve of) when influenzas make "Ad gifted" as small and inconspicuous as possible, if you paid for something out of your own pocket, you wanna make it quite visible, no?
And what is it with influenzas using smaller and smaller fonts? Anna of Anna edit does it, also Katie Snooks... They don't think of their followers' accessibility needs, do they?
1651130546554.png

Reactions: 5
So every time her and Ant go away together they appear to do nothing in their down time apart from binge watch box sets. I find that so odd. Could just go out and see the area at night or even just have a conversation. Surely holidays are to do something different? Box sets can wait until you get home. Maybe it’s just me. If I had paid for a holiday I’d want to make the most of it!

Reactions: 17
So every time her and Ant go away together they appear to do nothing in their down time apart from binge watch box sets. I find that so odd. Could just go out and see the area at night or even just have a conversation. Surely holidays are to do something different? Box sets can wait until you get home. Maybe it’s just me. If I had paid for a holiday I’d want to make the most of it!
It’s so odd. I wouldn’t dream of watching Netflix while on holiday. It’s part of the joy, getting away from all that crap.

This morning’s stories have just sent me over the edge. What’s 🤲 with 🫴 all 👐 the 👌🏼 irritating hand gesturing with every bleeping word? She’s getting worse.

Also trying to prove she’s ‘normal’ with the 9am lie in.

• Haha
It’s so odd. I wouldn’t dream of watching Netflix while on holiday. It’s part of the joy, getting away from all that crap.

This morning’s stories have just sent me over the edge. What’s 🤲 with 🫴 all 👐 the 👌🏼 irritating hand gesturing with every bleeping word? She’s getting worse.

A presenter to camera Zambia is not.........

Does anyone get the feeling that the actual 'hike' they did yesterday has made them a little tired and achy - unlike the usual self led "hikes" she does that are clearly just walks........

I find their holidays so boring - the scenery on the walks is amazing but tbh it could be lots of places - they never seem to go out and see the culture / people just cliffs and sea. Apart from the German book purchase they never walk around markets, shops, culture - I know she does not need to as as shelf dresser buys all her sterile meaningless stuff for bland house ! But mix it up a bit....and as for Netflix !!

Reactions: 15
A 'weather dependent swim' later?
I'm no gambler, but there is no bloody way she's not going to advertise the stay wealthy swimwear, weather dependent my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they go away and watch Netflix. I think it just shows how ridiculous she is, she spends so much of her life away in other places she doesn’t even see it as special time to not stay in and binge programmes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In the most predictable 'buy my swimwear' BINGO ever, they've found a private pool area, phew, and no-one else around, MADNESS! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
44E6DB67-760E-4CA1-83E4-FECA9E60FD6A.jpeg

Her facial expressions when modelling her over priced bikinis are beyond. It’s not sultry or seductive

• Haha
Ok, I’ll be the weirdo here saying that me and my partner watch telly during the down time on our holidays if the circumstances allow for it. When we did a road trip through the USA, we totally enjoyed watching what crazy shows US tv had to offer when collapsing at various motels at the end of the day, and same on our trips back to the UK (we live away and miss out on it all) 🤷🏻‍♀️ We usually do lots of high-energy activities during the day - switching off like that helps. I can imagine Ant and Zanna spend very little time together generally, so this might be their thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hmm. Interesting. One thing I’d say is I was recently seeing someone and we were really comfortable with each other. Could talk about a lot of things, felt intimate pretty soon, very cuddly etc. But because of my concerns with corona, we weren’t really going out a tonne, I’d stay at his flat but it’s like we quickly settled into domestic coupley situationship. So we never went out and did stuff (which is so not like me, but we already lived a bit far from each other so didn’t have the energy I guess).

Watching tv, making food and cuddling was the easy and comfortable thing to do, but I came to realise that out and about, we weren’t as comfortable with each other as I thought.

Anyway sometimes I wonder if these influencer couples are scared of each others’ undivided company - see also Lily pebbles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Ok, I’ll be the weirdo here saying that me and my partner watch telly during the down time on our holidays if the circumstances allow for it. When we did a road trip through the USA, we totally enjoyed watching what crazy shows US tv had to offer when collapsing at various motels at the end of the day, and same on our trips back to the UK (we live away and miss out on it all) 🤷🏻‍♀️ We usually do lots of high-energy activities during the day - switching off like that helps. I can imagine Ant and Zanna spend very little time together generally, so this might be their thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I still don’t like her.
Us too! Love the random US tv shows, we got hooked on so many! We went to Dubai last year and watched Netflix 12-2 every day as it was 40 degrees and too hot to be outside! There’s a time and a place for Netflix on holiday and hers doesn’t seem like it.

Reactions: 6
With those teeth and that hair and the botox, she DOES look like his mum.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.