Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to stop now. I feel so embarrassed for her. Zanna just admit defeat. This may be your ‘job’ but you’re not really that good at said ‘job’ so maybe it’s time to get an actual job. Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
Influencers, especially Zanna are so incredibly out of touch with the real world. I do not view an influencers job as hard whatsoever. It is not a real job. Sorry not sorry if that offends anyone.
So it really does piss me off when she starts moaning about something as trivial as the Instagram algorithm? If it fucks you off that much, use your bloody degree and get a real job!
I do wonder what will happen to these influencers in a few years. Insta will inevitably decline in popularity eventually. When it first started, it was all about seeing your mates pics, and I do miss that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can she class standing in front of a mirror and taking selfies as a 'job'?
She needs to give her head a wobble.

Reactions: 8
Maybe more people would watch her reel but she's blocked so many damn people there's no one left but bots and the poor girls who pay to go on trips with her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Zanna’s quiet today. You’d have the thought being the planet saving, sustainability queen that she is, she’d have been all over her platform drawing attention to the fact it’s Earth Day today!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Zanna’s quiet today. You’d have the thought being the planet saving, sustainability queen that she is, she’d have been all over her platform drawing attention to the fact it’s Earth Day today!
Even she can see how hypocritical that would br

Reactions: 4
Maybe more people would watch her reel but she's blocked so many damn people there's no one left but bots and the poor girls who pay to go on trips with her
You are really not missing out much pal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So I watched the YouTube video to see what consists of an 'exciting Sunday' in their book. Needless to say it was not exciting but did include the trying on of the most hideous frocks I've ever laid eyes on, bragging about getting free mini bottles of Moet and mocking Ant for when he appears taller but is actually standing on the step behind her. And this, Rosanna, is why people can't be arsed with your social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always need to mock Ant? If it’s not his height then it’s his ‘OCD cleaning’. And on those YouTube videos she always talks to him with a patronising ‘oh well done you’ tone. She just likes to humiliate him and sometimes on a very subtle level. Surely that is a form of coercive control??

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.