Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's on her way back...forthcoming 'content' as follows:-

1. Sat anywhere apart from her desk to 'work through her massive inbox'
2. Stroking the cat
3. Insanely early gym session because "I've really missed being able to work out"
4. A few Ads for Stay Wealthy Swim
5. A gifted evening at the Cobham restaurant with Tiny Man

Please feel free to add any further bingo's that are undoubtedly on their way 🙄
'Guys, I'm shook' and of course the upcoming travel guide on Jordan!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I'm paying £25 for a financial webinar I'd probably want it to not be hosted by someone with absolutely no financial qualifications at all

Reactions: 19
What a rip off this webinar is? £25!!! the same content is available for free by other services
Long time lurker here & this story of hers has made me so cross that I had to post!

£25 for a seminar for what?? If you want a great investment seminar then femaleinvest run them regularly , FOR FREE, oh and the ladies who run the company actually know what they’re talking about! It’s their business , founded and run by them.
Financial advice from someone with no qualifications in finance, doesn’t work in finance either … no thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would say the first step to taking control of your finances is by not paying 25 whole pounds on a crappy webinar with Zanna and ‘investing’ in something bleeping useful 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Everything on the agenda for the webinar can be found from reliable sources via a quick Google. Seems like her money management strategy is “scam anyone and everyone”.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I can never figure out why she is so against considering hiking up mountains a workout. I know people love the gym but it's literally the first thing she does whenever she gets back from anywhere.
And her body doesn't really change either? Maybe she should switch it up, some dynamic workouts and new movements instead of the same burpees and weight training.
That and she was primarily a fitness channel and she does very basic workouts with few fitness goals to work towards and the same old recipes.

Reactions: 11
Pay £25 to see Zanna in a blouse or blazer (OR BOTH?!?) contort her face and explain “What is the difference between saving and investing?”... Make this make sense.

Has little Antony had some work done on his face?!
3C55BBA5-E746-40BE-892A-91AEB97B350C.jpeg

• Wow
Firstly: £25 for info that is offered elsewhere for free???
Also: what is Emma Guns’ obsession with Zanna? Annoyingly hard to find good Indio about investing? Is it? There are financial advisors all over who will give free advice.
Would someone mind taking one for the team and going so they can ask her how she’s qualified to talk about finance with no qualifications and no experience? And then also ask her why she acts like she owns her house.

You’d make my year..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 I even messaged her off a separate account I have for work saying this and she blocked that account as well without responding! 😂
Guess she hates being questioned on anything that could catch her out

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
😂 I even messaged her off a separate account I have for work saying this and she blocked that account as well without responding! 😂
Guess she hates being questioned on anything that could catch her out
Wow to me that is a genuine question, just shows how insecure these 'Influencers' are. If she was comfortable with the 'advice' she is giving then she wouldn't feel the need to block people. Maybe she should stop trying to be everything to everyone and just focus on her strengths and build on that.

Reactions: 18
Did you notice on the video for the investing event she was clearly wearing a sweater that she must have taken off to show off her boobs for the event?! 😆😆

6548E3CA-4117-460A-8E31-41545AB39887.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
They both look gaunt and not entirely well.

It's no wonder Zanna doesn't make any "gainz" despite her hardcore work schedule, she eats barely enough to sustain herself. Also not a shock she's so dumb, her brain doesn't have enough fuel.

Reactions: 9
Her alternate nostril breathing doesn’t look right 🤔 It looks like she inhales through one and exhales through the other and round she goes. In reality, you need to inhale and exhale through one nostril and then move to the other for the same etc. Sorry, but she’s annoyed me so much lately that I’ll gladly criticise her for everything.

Reactions: 6
Her blocking and deleting of valid questions and comments just screams insecurity and immaturity. She’s the type of person to never think she’s wrong and looks at those comments as “negative Nancy’s”.

She should pretty much say “Ladies, let’s have a conversation about finances! I’ll only engage if you agree with everything I say!”.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.