Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it’s about respect but also from a personal perspective, I’d feel uncomfortable. Not wanting to generalise but I did a trip to India with a friend of mine. I am tall and she is petite and blonde. We dressed conservatively in terms of covering our shoulders and wearing longer skirts/trousers, and we still got an insane amount of staring. People would take photos of us from 2 meters away like in a cafe or on a ferry. They’d come up and ask for photos and just stick their cameras in our faces. The men would literally gawk. Again, not a generalisation on those cultures but I would feel SO uncomfortable if I’d have been wearing a tiny crop top and shorts. It’s just gross.
No you’re totally right! I also went to India a number of years ago and my friends and I all bought a Sari/Salwar Kameez whilst we were out there. We wore them to the Taj Mahal and people were asking for photos of us with their children because they’d never seen blonde white girls, let alone ones in traditional dress. They liked the fact we were honouring their culture, but I still wasn’t 100% comfortable with the attention. I would have been mortified if that attention had been because we were being DISrespectful!

on that same trip, we also did some pretty serious hiking (that we’d trained for) in the Himalayas and we all had to buy proper hiking gear. I can’t imagine how uncomfortable I’d have been wearing a crop top and tiny cycling shorts 🙈

Reactions: 10
She probably shouldn't have travelled there.
I won't visit any country where I'd have to cover my shoulders or have people stare at my blonde hair, it's 2022 enough of this nonsense. Same goes for the Vatican I mean cover your shoulders, when they hide years of child abused & worse - ridiculous 🙄
Yikes- with that attitude, it really is better that you don't go anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Covering up a little and being mindful of another country's rules and norms would never stop me from traveling nor would I use calling a culture "outdated" as an excuse to be disrespectful and potentially put myself and those in the tour I'm "leading" in danger.

Zanna's in the wrong here, there's just no other way to see it. That doesn't excuse men gawking at her. Some are creeps but some are probably just shocked/curious. If you'd grown up in a very conservative country and then saw someone blatantly disregarding the rules, showing 90% of their skin, you'd probably gawk too. We gawk at what we're not familiar with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1166144

Posting here before it gets deleted - comment on her newest YouTube video
and THAT is Zanna in a nutshell 😌 she’ll try to justify it by saying she’s ‘not a perfect human’ whilst conveniently forgetting she’s made money off all of the things she’s suddenly u-turning on! And acted like she was Mother Nature herself in the process!

It’s not like she hasn’t got the money, connections and endless time (that’s currently spent eye bleeping herself) to find proper alternatives in every aspect of her wasteful consumption

View attachment 1166144

Posting here before it gets deleted - comment on her newest YouTube video
It's already been deleted! She must have someone managing all her accounts and reading here - because, you know, as a busy tour guide with no signal out in the desert and having all those tall pictures taken, where does she find the time to do it all?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t say this in the video so not sure where that quote is from. She just explains how she’s now a veggie not a strict vegan anymore.
It's just the person pointing out the hypocrisy of being vegan "sometimes" considering it's a lifestyle aiming to avoid animal products

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2022-04-02 at 14.11.18.png

Who said she couldn't get any worse? Here it is folks.. flaunting away out in the desert. Who said anything about covering on her travel guide.. did she really? Good one Zambo - we get, you don't give a tit. Remember- it's not Benidorm babes.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I gotta hand it to little Antony - he makes way better promotional videos than Zanna with her professional team of photographers...

46D53779-E86E-4AF8-9229-45C0D1A5EABF.png

• Haha
Managed about a third of her tit video before I vomited. So full of tit and we know she’s no better now, she just exercises her way out of what she eats which is equally disordered.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ooooffff coooouuuurse she’s staying in Jordan for an extra few GIFTED days thanks to the tourism board getting in touch.
More like she got in touch with them and asked for some freebies in return for a copy and pasted guidebook.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ooooffff coooouuuurse she’s staying in Jordan for an extra few GIFTED days thanks to the tourism board getting in touch.
More like she got in touch with them and asked for some freebies in return for a copy and pasted guidebook.
Can’t help but think any other regular joe would have been fined and/or thrown in jail for all of her disrespectful outfits!

Reactions: 8
Not only did Zanna get a free trip because all of those foolish trip guests who paid way over price for their hiking trip with Zanny pants would have covered the cost of her trip but now she’s also being paid by the tourism board for an extended holiday

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
And I imagine it leaves a bad taste for all those that shelled out for the trip and get to see Zanna continuing and visiting places that they would no doubt have liked to have seen and experienced.

And I imagine it leaves a bad taste for all those that shelled out for the trip and get to see Zanna continuing and visiting places that they would no doubt have liked to have seen and experienced.
i doubt it. They went for exposure via Zanna and to take a bunch of photos to post on SM. None of those women went to actually see a new country, only through the lens of their iPhones and Instagram feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I believe there have been some mixed views on Alice Liveing in this group, but I honestly have nothing against her. Plus, she seems to be working hard, she pays for her holidays and knows how to dress in public in a Muslim country. And her workouts always end up being the only ones that inspire me to keep going and stay consistent 😊🙈

62F3CE3C-9396-43C1-8FDD-FD5FB5D546FB.png

• Heart
I believe there have been some mixed views on Alice Liveing in this group, but I honestly have nothing against her. Plus, she seems to be working hard, she pays for her holidays and knows how to dress in public in a Muslim country. And her workouts always end up being the only ones that inspire me to keep going and stay consistent 😊🙈

View attachment 1169989
Come over to the AL thread if you haven’t already 😂 I agree it’s good to see Alice venturing out of the resort to see some culture and dressing appropriately. She also shared some Ramadan thoughts as her visit is during the month.

View attachment 1169989
Completely agree. Alice has some faults but she is not even in the same (metaphorical) hemisphere as Zanna when it comes to morals and ethics! And actually comes across as a decent person (unlike Zambatron)

View attachment 1169989
Just wanted to add what an amazing photo this is! Very jealous sat at my home office desk dressed like a gremlin :alien:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.