Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is shocking! A pair of long trousers and a regular t-shirt would have sufficed. She didn’t have to go full on burka. So disrespectful.

Reactions: 15
whose IG account was that pic posted on?
Her photographer friend tamsinhurrell. I almost wonder if she posted that on purpose or out of naivety!? But wait- the post has disappeared? Have they already read here???

Her photographer friend tamsinhurrell. I almost wonder if she posted that on purpose or out of naivety!? But wait- the post has disappeared? Have they already read here???
Thought they had didn't have any signal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or just don't travel to countries that have different beliefs to your own!

Tbh I wouldn't go anywhere I have to cover up as I don't agree with it, but I'm not Zannychops. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Or just don't travel to countries that have different beliefs to your own!

Tbh I wouldn't go anywhere I have to cover up as I don't agree with it, but I'm not Zannychops. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is it really such a big sacrifice to cover your shoulders and to be moderately conservative? It's just respecting another culture.

Reactions: 16
Is it really such a big sacrifice to cover your shoulders and to be moderately conservative? It's just respecting another culture.
Exactly. Like, you have to do that to enter the Vatican, and people do it easily, no big deal. Why make a big deal out of it when it's a non-Western country?

She should and probably does know better but she doesn't care because she lives for the attention, good or bad it's a win in her book. If locals want to take photos with her, good. If something unsavory happened to her and a man harassed her for not covering up, good too, she would post a million stories about how unfair it is, gesticulating wildly, and saying she is being discriminated against for being white and blond.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. Like, you have to do that to enter the Vatican, and people do it easily, no big deal. Why make a big deal out of it when it's a non-Western country?

She should and probably does know better but she doesn't care because she lives for the attention, good or bad it's a win in her book. If locals want to take photos with her, good. If something unsavory happened to her and a man harassed her for not covering up, good too, she would post a million stories about how unfair it is, gesticulating wildly, and saying she is being discriminated against for being white and blond.
And for being tall, don't forget all the hardships she faces for being tall.

#loveislove

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When she said “plan two full days for Petra”, she forgot to clarify that day 1 is fancy dress day for (f)artsy photos and day 2 is for a scantily-clad hike. But the group participants definitely got the message, she wasn’t the only one with questionable clothing choices.
503A4F1F-E3D8-4EFF-B155-BC4987321B99.png

I totally agree to what y’all are saying about her being a “tour guide” and her disrespect towards the cultural norms. This isn’t the place to “not be like the other girls”. Just blatantly ignorant and disrespectful. As a tour guide, she should know better and should have advised the group and set an example.

P.S. Wouldn’t be shocked if she added the dress code in her “full Jordan travel guide”.

Reactions: 15
When she said “plan two full days for Petra”, she forgot to clarify that day 1 is fancy dress day for (f)artsy photos and day 2 is for a scantily-clad hike. But the group participants definitely got the message, she wasn’t the only one with questionable clothing choices.View attachment 1163563

I totally agree to what y’all are saying about her being a “tour guide” and her disrespect towards the cultural norms. This isn’t the place to “not be like the other girls”. Just blatantly ignorant and disrespectful. As a tour guide, she should know better and should have advised the group and set an example.

P.S. Wouldn’t be shocked if she added the dress code in her “full Jordan travel guide”.
It’s literally on her website already so she (and the rest of them) have openly chosen to be disrespectful.
11C3C349-6DC3-474C-BACF-04CD68347F65.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So this just goes to show how little she actually cares about “guiding the tour”. She’s probably just copy-pasted whatever intrepid gave her and never bothered to read peoperly, let a lone follow the advice.

It’s cool it also covers the animal issue... Yet (at least) her tall-fan-girl decided to ignore this one and shared in her stories.

I would never ever want to be a part of such an ignorant group of travellers, even if they paid me.
Just when you think she can’t get any worse, she gets worse
Couldn’t have said it more on point myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She probably shouldn't have travelled there.
I won't visit any country where I'd have to cover my shoulders or have people stare at my blonde hair, it's 2022 enough of this nonsense. Same goes for the Vatican I mean cover your shoulders, when they hide years of child abused & worse - ridiculous 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I won't visit any country where I'd have to cover my shoulders or have people stare at my blonde hair, it's 2022 enough of this nonsense. Same goes for the Vatican I mean cover your shoulders, when they hide years of child abused & worse - ridiculous 🙄
Youre calling peoples culture nonsense? You may not believe or understand why they do it, but its their culture, and youre calling it nonsense. Culture doesnt stop just because of time. What a hotrible thing to say about others culture. And you cannot compare covering hair/shoulders to covering up abuse. You dont like peoples culture, thats your prerogative but peoples culture wont just vanish because its 2022. Its nonsense to you but its a way of life for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So does this prove that she is so lazy that she can't be arsed to properly research anything and that she 'copy pastes' and doesn't read them, or that she is so disrespectful that she believes the dress code doesn't apply to her?

Either way, Zanna, if you will insist on calling going on holiday 'work', then do it better.

Reactions: 5
Youre calling peoples culture nonsense? You may not believe or understand why they do it, but its their culture, and youre calling it nonsense. Culture doesnt stop just because of time. What a hotrible thing to say about others culture. And you cannot compare covering hair/shoulders to covering up abuse. You dont like peoples culture, thats your prerogative but peoples culture wont just vanish because its 2022. Its nonsense to you but its a way of life for others.
Literally this 🙌🏻

and considering she’s all for celebrating her choice to live as part of a ✨ unique ✨ tall-short relationship, berating anyone who doesn’t understand the complexities and hardship of this, you’d think she’d be more aware of respecting the way of life in other cultures? Like no one is forcing you to go to Petra Zanny, I’m sure the ex pats of Benidorm would love to see your leathery tangoed breadsticks, but you’ve chosen to go somewhere that quite frankly does NOT care for your self obsessed show-pony attitude/attire so you should damn well respect that 🤷‍♀️

we can agree to disagree on the idea that culture shouldnt matter because it’s 2022, however you make an incredibly valid point… if you don’t like how you’ll be expected to act/dress in another country, simply don’t go 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally this 🙌🏻

and considering she’s all for celebrating her choice to live as part of a ✨ unique ✨ tall-short relationship, berating anyone who doesn’t understand the complexities and hardship of this, you’d think she’d be more aware of respecting the way of life in other cultures? Like no one is forcing you to go to Petra Zanny, I’m sure the ex pats of Benidorm would love to see your leathery tangoed breadsticks, but you’ve chosen to go somewhere that quite frankly does NOT care for your self obsessed show-pony attitude/attire so you should damn well respect that 🤷‍♀️

we can agree to disagree on the idea that culture shouldnt matter because it’s 2022, however you make an incredibly valid point… if you don’t like how you’ll be expected to act/dress in another country, simply don’t go 👌🏻
leathery tangoed breadsticks 🥲🥲🥲 when i tell you i cackled

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To me it’s about respect but also from a personal perspective, I’d feel uncomfortable. Not wanting to generalise but I did a trip to India with a friend of mine. I am tall and she is petite and blonde. We dressed conservatively in terms of covering our shoulders and wearing longer skirts/trousers, and we still got an insane amount of staring. People would take photos of us from 2 meters away like in a cafe or on a ferry. They’d come up and ask for photos and just stick their cameras in our faces. The men would literally gawk. Again, not a generalisation on those cultures but I would feel SO uncomfortable if I’d have been wearing a tiny crop top and shorts. It’s just gross.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.