Zanna van Dijk #16 Her teeth sure do glow, won’t mention the war unless her engagement is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s pretending to charge it in the middle of the woods 😂😂😂 and the shot of her saying “here Ant, hold this bag. I need to pose in trunk and I’m so tall there’s no more room for this thing”
She’s moved on from being a bit annoying - she’s now intolerable!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1648207754527.png

The fact people have to make the point in asking her these questions proves she can't do her job properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I see she has already deleted some of the comments where they are questioning just how tasteless her latest BMW post is, and yet doesn't bother to answer the people asking her genuine intelligent questions ? Oh but she will respond to one saying she's named it Barry. bleeping idiot.
Tiny Man works at my place, he earns a fortune. The pair of them are obscene.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
TINY MAN hahahahaha wait for the oppression story where she’s like:

I’m really not bothered myself but I got this comment and just… *zooms in and out of face* WOW… it’s 20 🤌22 🤌guys. like … *gestures wildly* how small minded can you be? I want to talk about this because even though I am super strong and can tune it out, other people can’t! Love comes at any height and whilst it doesn’t bother me, I just want to EMPOWER other women like me who also struggle because I won’t lie guys, sometimes it is really flippin hard!!! 🥺 like *cuts robot shapes* REALLY FLIPPIN HARD to ignore the prejudice and discrimination and the looks that we get from just like, existing as rich white cishet able bodied conventionally attractive tall women with our 5”7’ boyfriends you know? 🥺

So this is why I keep 🤌 sharing 🤌our very unconventional heteronormative relationship to give women the COURAGE to date shorter men. Your height should be CELEBRATED yaaaasss wear those heels because they look 👌🏼 *chef kiss* MWAH MWAH. So, yeah *eye fucks self* I hope that it helps and just ignore the haters because they’re just unhappy with themselves and wish they had a relationship like mine 🤪 *breathy laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I’m really not bothered myself but I got this comment and just… *zooms in and out of face* WOW… it’s 20 🤌22 🤌guys. like … *gestures wildly* how small minded can you be? I want to talk about this because even though I am super strong and can tune it out, other people can’t! Love comes at any height and whilst it doesn’t bother me, I just want to EMPOWER other women like me who also struggle because I won’t lie guys, sometimes it is really flippin hard!!! 🥺 like *cuts robot shapes* REALLY FLIPPIN HARD to ignore the prejudice and discrimination and the looks that we get from just like, existing as rich white cishet able bodied conventionally attractive tall women with our 5”7’ boyfriends you know? 🥺

So this is why I keep 🤌 sharing 🤌our very unconventional heteronormative relationship to give women the COURAGE to date shorter men. Your height should be CELEBRATED yaaaasss wear those heels because they look 👌🏼 *chef kiss* MWAH MWAH. So, yeah *eye fucks self* I hope that it helps and just ignore the haters because they’re just unhappy with themselves and wish they had a relationship like mine 🤪 *breathy laugh*
This is perfection 😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder who took the photos for the car ad as she didn't credit a photographer. Unless BMW sent someone to do it?

She is not that eloquent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

#LoveIsLove

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is this comment from Tall Girl Tiny Man?

Why would you need 3 cars?

In reality they were probably loaned this one for a few weeks, but why say 'car has joined our family' making it sound permanent rather than a few weeks as was probably the case? JUST BE HONEST TALL GIRL

1648219467623.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10

In reality they were probably loaned this one for a few weeks, but why say 'car has joined our family' making it sound permanent rather than a few weeks as was probably the case? JUST BE HONEST TALL GIRL

View attachment 1150021
She did say “testing”, so I would assume they’re not keeping it (plus her reply to the comment below). But got Tiny Man drooling! Probably the only purchase this #ad will lead to.

6B69B0D7-3F94-48A4-BE7F-DFD6CB48B736.jpeg

Some of my favourite comments on the bmw post:

E2E46A3F-45DB-42FD-BD1E-FF083551384B.jpeg

094D0693-E912-4615-B103-1F279E81F49B.jpeg

F108B6F1-3E38-4809-8B01-D5D090B89801.jpeg

AC9D7F2F-764B-4CD1-A485-333C433527B6.jpeg

6FD0E9BC-1392-4C97-8A93-9E65ADA57002.jpeg

If I were a brand manager, I’d have this as an example how not to post about my products 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1150021
Obviously Zanna wrote this comment, right? 😂

Reactions: 2
It's not even that clearly marked as an ad really! Why doesn't she use the paid partnership tag?

I can't believe BMW approved it with the word Ad only tbh not even #ad

Also Ant looks like tiny, midget boy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what's most funny about this new BMW ad, the sheer number of her mates who have had to comment to pretend her engagement is great and that people are genuinely thinking about buying one because of this ad. BMW wasted their money here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.