Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s beautiful in winter though, and she can cry at seeing the northern lights (that you can see in the U.K., but shhhhhh)

Reactions: 4
Nah not Iceland. She’s gone away again because she’s an entitled prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's Iceland and am jealous 😔 would love to go one day, but hopefully not while Covid is still around.
Also she showed a bikini and a jumper on Stories yesterday and Iceland has all these hot springs
View attachment 848289
What a ridiculously self-indulgent thing to post. "GuESS WoT HOlidAy I'm GOiNg oN WHiLe YoU'Re StucK HoME?!" No one cares Zanna-Van head, just grateful you're out of the UK, feel free to stay there!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Iceland actually require a negative PCR test for entry, I know she's not there, but I can't see her deciding to travel somewhere which requires that

Reactions: 3
I also unfollowed Hazel when she went on her month-long Instagram break, she’s doing my head in as well now. She’s definitely sliding down the influencer slippery slope…shame.
Yep normally I love Hazel but I feel the hunger for ‘fame’ has got to her too. Plus the Botox and veneers. Why ate the influencers so easily influenced. Sad times we live in
Yeah, I'm actually a bit gutted to see how Hazel's changed. I much preferred her when she was actually leaving the house to work with patients, but now all she seems to do is crossfit and post ads.

Reactions: 9
I’m glad it wasn’t Iceland! I just spent a week there visiting a friend and it was magnificent! The weather wasn’t an issue, only slightly colder than London. She’s the worst and doesn’t deserve Iceland 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Damn, I guess I’ll have to unfollow Hazel. Really liked her (I know opinions differ here), but can’t get over the fact she’d choose to TRAVEL with Zanny.

If Ant really has Covid... wonder what Hazel as a doctor thinks about that? If she knows the truth that is...
I loved Hazel but a wee while back she spoke about accepting her “new” body shape. Like she went from tiny tiny to tiny. I just hate skinny women talking about accepting your new shape. I know everyone at any size has insecurities but she based so much of her content around fitness and her size and then to say it was pretty much unsustainable is just icky. Anyway back to Zanna and the teeth

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Was watching Dennis the Menace with my little one yesterday and realised what Zanna’s teeth reminded me of!
4EFDFB6A-728C-40F6-A5ED-EB6559145287.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.