Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But guys she HAS to travel it's *FOr hER JoB!*

Irony of posting about COP26 and then travelling the same week, honestly she literally has no shame

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
But guys she HAS to travel it's *FOr hER JoB!*

Irony of posting about COP26 and then travelling the same week, honestly she literally has no shame
I missed her post on that, presuming it was in her stories? Anyone has a screenshot by any chance?

It is truly infuriating that she travels so often yet still complains how the pandemic has fucked all her travel plans. I do not want to imagine how much more she’d travel had it not been for the pandemic.

44844D6E-567E-4F88-A994-C2267837459A.png

I really do not want to jump to any conclusions, but it really does seem to be covid if they had to stop all work...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Honestly, I’m not even shocked. She made it abundantly clear even before the pandemic that the only thing she cares about is herself, travelling abroad and making money. Anything else she claims to care about (the environment etc) is performative purely for clout/engagement/to stroke her own ego.

The only way Zanna would care about the health of others is if she could relate it to her emergency bowel surgery or height or some other thing that she is desperate to be oppressed over 🤪

It is truly infuriating that she travels so often yet still complains how the pandemic has fucked all her travel plans. I do not want to imagine how much more she’d travel had it not been for the pandemic.
Imagine having all that money, privilege, a beautiful house that you own, a gorgeous cat (I’m so jealous my landlord doesn’t allow cats and we have a tiny flat 😭) and no need to work and yet she seemingly doesn't appreciate any of it. She could pick up pretty much any hobby she wanted, volunteer, do a little side job purely for enjoyment or just fill her time with things she enjoys and yet all she does is consume, pretend to be busy, spend no time at home, travel based on who’s paying and only do things if they can be shown off for Instagram. Can it really be satisfying?! It just seems so superficial, even her friendships. It makes me realise just how lucky I am to enjoy spending time at home seeing as people like Zanna do nothing but avoid it as much as possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow it does seem that covid is the only explanation. No other reason for the bathroom fitters to stay away.
Shocking that she's going to get on a plane and also shocking that she's just going to bugger off and leave him.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow it does seem that covid is the only explanation. No other reason for the bathroom fitters to stay away.
Shocking that she's going to get on a plane and also shocking that she's just going to bugger off and leave him.
Was about to say the same. Would you really leave your other half of they were that ill? Plus covid is so unpredictable he could go down hill fast and have no one to help him. Now we finally see the depth of their relationship!

Reactions: 14
1. If my partner was so ill that I had to sleep and shower in an opposite room, and people couldn't come into the house, I would never leave him alone to go off on my 100th holiday of the year.

2. Her new autumn style reel? She's literally just putting jackets over dresses...that's not styling for autumn, it's styling to step out the front door 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this actually 5 portions of veg? I mean, I can see 5 different vegetables but these are quite small portions of each individual veg... Also you know she's going to cook these into brown sludge which I imagine lowers nutritional value...
1636094691410.png

She's going, marked with a time stamp
1636094751623.png

In Gatwick so deffo going abroad.
1636094830500.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s a bleep. Simple. I also unfollowed Hazel when she went on her month-long Instagram break, she’s doing my head in as well now. She’s definitely sliding down the influencer slippery slope…shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yep normally I love Hazel but I feel the hunger for ‘fame’ has got to her too. Plus the Botox and veneers. Why ate the influencers so easily influenced. Sad times we live in

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thing is they claim they want to be role models but all they’re doing is reinforcing the bullshit that you have to look a certain way. Showing a staged ‘make up free’ selfie makes it worse. Having work done at such a young age is sad, and says so much more about them than anything else they do.

I’m 45, have cellulite, fine lines and am starting to feel the peri menopausal sag 😂 but I’m fit, healthy and feel I’m a much better role model than these two will ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Any thread suggestions?
I had this by @LittleBluebird bookmarked:
Zanna van Dijk #14: Za-Gina, Za-gina, stop using your vagina to sell out of date granola.
But I worry the "vagina" in the title will get censored 😶

Zanna van Dijk #14: couldn’t care less that Ant is ill, hops on a plane - she’s got swimwear to shill

I’ve never suggested a thread title before so forgive me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Damn, I guess I’ll have to unfollow Hazel. Really liked her (I know opinions differ here), but can’t get over the fact she’d choose to TRAVEL with Zanny.

If Ant really has Covid... wonder what Hazel as a doctor thinks about that? If she knows the truth that is...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think ant had covid, there’s enough awful bugs going round right now. BUT for any of those other illnesses you wouldn’t cancel contractors, their house is big enough that you could have some people working on a bathroom while somewhere else in the house someone had the flu.
Or it is just a bad flu and she’s being overcautious but by giving so much detail it definitely seems like it’s covid and she’s just trying to cover it up.

I didn’t think ant had covid, there’s enough awful bugs going round right now. BUT for any of those other illnesses you wouldn’t cancel contractors, their house is big enough that you could have some people working on a bathroom while somewhere else in the house someone had the flu.
Or it is just a bad flu and she’s being overcautious but by giving so much detail it definitely seems like it’s covid and she’s just trying to cover it up.
yeah I think if it was flu, she would be banging on about how they’ve had negative covid tests. That + after all the ‘stress cries’ and whining from the renovation facing perfectly reasonable (and short) delays last year, I just feel there’s no way she’d cancel the contractors unless it was absolutely necessary for her to do so. She doesn’t strike me as the sort of person that would cancel ‘to be on the safe side’

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion: Zanna cares deeply about COP26 as she hops on a plane to flog some more tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this actually 5 portions of veg? I mean, I can see 5 different vegetables but these are quite small portions of each individual veg... Also you know she's going to cook these into brown sludge which I imagine lowers nutritional value...
View attachment 847754
Nah, each portion needs to be 80g and just from eyeballing it I don't think those portions are large enough. I can't imagine eating 80g of red onion in one go. She's so clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it's Iceland and am jealous 😔 would love to go one day, but hopefully not while Covid is still around.
Also she showed a bikini and a jumper on Stories yesterday and Iceland has all these hot springs
Screenshot_20211105-133528.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.