Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her on SM, but has she posted anything about the new climate change report?
I don’t follow her anymore, but I started in lockdown 1.0 for fitness content you can do at home and I don’t think I have ever seen her post anything about climate change.

That’s good though as it would have made me blood boil considering she lives in a house with more bathrooms than people and ripped out literally everything despite admitting the previous owners had recently done a lot of work to the house.

Definitely a victim of the Instagram instant gratification culture. Needs to have everything she wants at this second so she can have the perfect looking life on Instagram.

She blocked me a while ago for voting ‘no’ to wanting to be an influenza 😂😳 but I can still creep now and again when I cba. I always regret it cause I’m usually met with those ‘duck me’ eyes and more panelling. I doubt she can, if she reminds her followers of the state of the planet they may question the need for ripping out the 26th guest bathroom to put something on trend in which will age 😬. Her lack of consideration for the planet is the whole reason I found tattle, she merely is using sustainability as a subject matter for content. Pretty abhorrent tbh
She blocked you for voting a certain way on one of her polls….? But she put the option up :S what if you’d just clicked the wrong button? Mad!

Reactions: 8
She blocked you for voting a certain way on one of her polls….? But she put the option up :S what if you’d just clicked the wrong button? Mad!
She does it all the time, she puts a poll up on Stories and next thing you know, you have been blocked for voting for the wrong thing. With Zanna's polls, there is only one correct answer. Zanna's answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow her anymore, but I started in lockdown 1.0 for fitness content you can do at home and I don’t think I have ever seen her post anything about climate change.

That’s good though as it would have made me blood boil considering she lives in a house with more bathrooms than people and ripped out literally everything despite admitting the previous owners had recently done a lot of work to the house.

Definitely a victim of the Instagram instant gratification culture. Needs to have everything she wants at this second so she can have the perfect looking life on Instagram.

She blocked me for liking a comment on a post. I didn't even follow her or comment but the comment (even though polite) was not kissing her arse. She is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see her story where she was in gym wear and said shes going to London in it but can't say why? What if she's announced in the lineup for Strictly ... I will never watch it again
Ah thank god it was all just for some lame rowing advert. Don't think I could cope watching Zanna trying to do a cha cha to itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini while wearing her 🌟wholesome🌟 stay wild swim range #myownbrand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah thank god it was all just for some lame rowing advert. Don't think I could cope watching Zanna trying to do a cha cha to itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini while wearing her 🌟wholesome🌟 stay wild swim range #myownbrand
Yet another expensive ad for the privileged few. She would be much more appealing if she targeted reasonable priced items.

Reactions: 3
I really dislike how Zanna and others have to ‘reveal’ everything. It’s pretty normal to not constantly announce in advance when you are working on something, I don’t tell my colleagues “I’m working on a big presentation for next week but I can’t tell you what it is yet”, they’d be so confused and ultimately wouldn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Zanna's temporary veneers are in. I can't lie, the shape is very nice, especially compared with old veneers. She is having the real veneers put in in early September. I hope the colour is more natural than the temp ones.
Screenshot_20210813-092213.png

Screenshot_20210813-092203.png

It's unfortunate that in her latest stories about the "huge difference" in her teeth, it wasn't the teeth that struck me - it was the fact that she looks a good 10 years older because of Botox of whatever she's done.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know a lot about cosmetic dentistry but it seems crazy to me to go through Invisalign to then just get veneers on?
It’s crazy to me how much gum is on display when she smiles, I can’t physically make my mouth do that 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know a lot about cosmetic dentistry but it seems crazy to me to go through Invisalign to then just get veneers on?
It’s crazy to me how much gum is on display when she smiles, I can’t physically make my mouth do that 😂
Not least because there didnt appear to be anything wrong with her teeth in the first place.

Reactions: 4
Oh no I said it to Fran, not Zanna. Fran replied and asked why I thought she was crap 😂
You should link Fran to this page!

ZANNA BEGGING FOR ENGAGEMENT ON HER ADS AGAIN, IS SHE FOR REAL? YOU SHOULDN'T NEED TO BEG LOVE! Why are brand still working with her?

Reactions: 1
Getting REAL strong Jack Nicholson “here’s Johnny!” From the shining vibes. Yikers, Zamboni.
69812208-0FB6-41D5-B540-4EE41A7F9231.png
711535A4-883A-4E7D-8596-3CC437887142.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow I didn’t realise she had a tattle Thread, can’t say I’m surprised… I am so fed up of her constant advertisements. I’m sure near enough every other post on her stories recently is an ad. It’s so boring, I wish companies would stop sending these idiots free stuff all the time!!! She doesn’t even seem grateful

Reactions: 15
Not least because there didnt appear to be anything wrong with her teeth in the first place.
I guess you need the teeth in the right place to put the veneers on but it does seem like an incredible amount of investment for your mouth. Although I guess she’s not paying is she?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.