Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I'm absolutely sick to death of hearing about her fcuking TEETH! Right, u got new teeth Zanna, fine, enough already! Between that and her banging on about her height.... 😴😴

Reactions: 9
I think she’s stunning and if someone as conventionally pretty as Zanna has to have plastic surgery then there is no hope for the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 7
I think she’s stunning and if someone as conventionally pretty as Zanna has to have plastic surgery then there is no hope for the rest of us 😂
I think she looks old and haggered now. Take another look of recent photos.

The walk in wardrobe tour, who gives a tour of their wardrobe, get real! And the camera work is jolty throughout. I guess Ant lost 15 mins of his day having to play Instagram boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh that’s really sad actually. Her face was great before. Now looking a tad childcatcher-esque
I agree it’s really sad. To think she felt that bad about herself that she’s felt the need to change her face so much. Shows how unhappy she is deep down and how far removed from reality social media appearances are. For all her apparent wealth I wouldn’t swap places with he. I’m quite happy with my REAL life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree it’s really sad. To think she felt that bad about herself that she’s felt the need to change her face so much. Shows how unhappy she is deep down and how far removed from reality social media appearances are. For all her apparent wealth I wouldn’t swap places with he. I’m quite happy with my REAL life.
The influencer life is quite hollow. Most people get satisfaction from their work and achievements, but Zanna doesn't ACHIEVE anything. She's not contributing anything tangible to a workplace or society. She's not had to work particularly hard, and most of her success has been based on her appearance and good timing. She's clearly trying to keep her appearance with all these procedures because her success is depended on how she looks and not her abilities. She doesn't show any actual abilities. The only "skill" she shows is in her workouts, but we all see that she isn't very good, she's clearly not as fit as she claims and she certainly doesn't know what she's doing - we've seen her do workouts with others where she looks straight-up confused and amateurish. I think she thinks she has skills in hiking and swimming but we never see her actually do this, just a few photos that could equally be greenscreened- she never posts detailed authoritative information. Her blog is copy and pasted, there's no writing or editing skill in them at all, and they're always copied, not written with her own research and knowledge.

Everything she does has an air of someone with no skills, knowledge, or abilities, trying to overcompensate and prove to everyone that she actually does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She does it all the time, she puts a poll up on Stories and next thing you know, you have been blocked for voting for the wrong thing. With Zanna's polls, there is only one correct answer. Zanna's answer.
Same here. Blocked for not personally wanting to be an influencer. I like the way she also specifically added small text on that particular set of questions to say (and I paraphrase) ‘no wrong/right answer, just curious’.

That was it for me. She has HUGE issues obviously. No mentally balanced person would do that. I wasn’t dissing her job as an influencer, but I know 100% it’s not a career for me

So Zanna's temporary veneers are in. I can't lie, the shape is very nice, especially compared with old veneers. She is having the real veneers put in in early September. I hope the colour is more natural than the temp ones.
View attachment 710701
View attachment 710702
They do look improved, but they also look really fake.

I do admire the way Lilypebbles got hers done. They are imperfect with grooves and markings that represent her real teeth.

Reactions: 8
After her emergency surgery you'd have hoped she'd have had things put things into perspective about what really matters in life (i.e. not appearances). Sadly it seems not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On her Instagram to announce the ‘walk in wardrobe’, she has put up four photos with the first being a photo of herself. The other three don’t even show the wardrobe! To me, a walk in wardrobe is lots of displays of your clothes/ shoes. This just looks like an office.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On her Instagram to announce the ‘walk in wardrobe’, she has put up four photos with the first being a photo of herself. The other three don’t even show the wardrobe! To me, a walk in wardrobe is lots of displays of your clothes/ shoes. This just looks like an office.
This. It isn’t a walk in wardrobe. It’s a room with wardrobes and shelves and a desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excited to go on a real life plane?? Why are you making out like you didn't go to the Maldives in December? Did you not fly there?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even though I think the teeth are way too much I feel pretty bummed out and jealous seeing them as I’d really like to have mine done as I’m so self conscious about my teeth but I’m not sure about the cost and commitment. Maybe I am just jealous and bitter but I feel like this more-than-perfect influencer teeth trend is just the latest damaging unrealistic beauty standard we will be compared to..
This isn't to do with Zanna but I really like this video about the trend of perfect teeth on social media! It is from a bit of an American perspective but it's still really interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her walk-in wardrobe has just confirmed everything I’d always thought - the gal literally has the most basic fashion sense.

Also her new teeth (whilst I like the shape, but feel too big for her mouth) make her sound so spitty- it’s so off putting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.