Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to see her appeal at all. Her content is usually:
Copy and pasted
Desperate for engagement
Lacks insight
Recycled themes (looking at you height!)
Some form of ad/gift/aff link (and I know she needs to monetise her content, but it’s literally everything)

Oh and a correction for our ‘travel expert’ Zanna, a red eye flight is one that takes off at night and lands the following morning, not an early morning flight as yours is

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh and a correction for our ‘travel expert’ Zanna, a red eye flight is one that takes off at night and lands the following morning, not an early morning flight as yours is
This was just to make it seem more glamorous than taking an easyjet flight with us "little people" actually is. When she said red eye I also assumed she was taking off at like 1am but then she said they would have to get up at 3🙄 that's just a standard holiday get up time! Also LOL that she didn't think the airport would be busy

Reactions: 14
Takes a flight then hires a car. Is this how to have a sustainable holiday 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She lives the most unsustainable life. She’s using “sustainable” as a trend to sell her swimwear brand.

This whole “new friends” thing. I went on one of her hikes and she made NO effort to make friends with anyone on it. She had an great opportunity to meet people there. Her whole post is bs

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She lives the most unsustainable life. She’s using “sustainable” as a trend to sell her swimwear brand.

This whole “new friends” thing. I went on one of her hikes and she made NO effort to make friends with anyone on it. She had an great opportunity to meet people there. Her whole post is bs
Ooh wow. We’ve been waiting for someone who’s actually been on a walk with her! Any more goss?

Reactions: 9
Just caught this before it's wiped out and the user blocked
Screenshot_20210815_161844.jpg

Yes! Oo can we somehow rhyme 'botox' with 'blocks'?
How about "Zanna van Dijk - Say Hello to My New Teeth...and Face"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she looks old and haggered now. Take another look of recent photos.

The walk in wardrobe tour, who gives a tour of their wardrobe, get real! And the camera work is jolty throughout. I guess Ant lost 15 mins of his day having to play Instagram boyfriend
Def no walk in wardrobe! In terms of filming she's hooked up to a mic and seems unnatural and overhyped speaking that I doubt Ant is filming it.

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion:

Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder if that easyJet flight she took earlier was running on horse tit, or perhaps bull tit?

New face. Based on....
Jack-Nicholson-se-tomo-en-serio-el-proceso-de-maquillaje-del-Joker-en-Batman-de-Tim-Burton.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she acting like she hasn’t been on holiday before? Hun you were literally on holiday in the Lakes last week… 🙄

D537D71B-0CA8-4D28-AF15-4C1EE5E2FA0E.jpeg

Please can the new thread title be something about her ridiculous amount of travelling? I personally find that way more annoying then her stupid teeth. The world is literally on fire yet Zanna has taken yet another holiday. Genuinely makes me so angry. It’s so entitled.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her latest post (showing off her new friend) talks about it being harder to make new friends as you get older because of lack of opportunities and "busy work schedules" and trying to keep up with existing friendships. What a load of bollox! If she didn't think she were famous and an expert already on everything, I'm sure she could hook up with local walking/running groups etc and meet regulars. I'm sure also that her "work" schedule is far more flexible than the average person's, making it easier to do stuff. She probably also assumes everyone wants to be her friend instantly, which never helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her latest post (showing off her new friend) talks about it being harder to make new friends as you get older because of lack of opportunities and "busy work schedules" and trying to keep up with existing friendships. What a load of bollox! If she didn't think she were famous and an expert already on everything, I'm sure she could hook up with local walking/running groups etc and meet regulars. I'm sure also that her "work" schedule is far more flexible than the average person's, making it easier to do stuff. She probably also assumes everyone wants to be her friend instantly, which never helps.
I know and it just so happens to be another influencer who is from the same ilk. Social climber.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
thread suggestion-
world is on fire, zanna pretends to care but she’s just a liar, try to flog all her designer attire, more than most can afford to acquire. house full of all the panelling ant could buy her, more panelling than b&q could require. on yet another plane flying higher and higher. claims sustainable but she’s just a liar
might be a bit long?

thread suggestion-
world is on fire, zanna pretends to care but she’s just a liar, try to flog all her designer attire, more than most can afford to acquire. house full of all the panelling ant could buy her, more panelling than b&q could require. on yet another plane flying higher and higher. claims sustainable but she’s just a liar
might be a bit long?
oops just realised said she’s just a liar twice - if the size 9 hooker boot fits tho eh 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
thread suggestion-
might be a bit long?

oops just realised said she’s just a liar twice - if the size 9 hooker boot fits tho eh 🤷🏽‍♀️
Let me get my editor hands on this.

Panelled house is dire, "sustainable" frequent flyer. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

here for this! you created a masterpiece 👏🏽 if u ever need me to bulk out ur essays i can make 10 words into 1000 just say the word x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
thread suggestion-
You'd make a great rapper

And you make a great editor!

Eurgh just noticed she's following an instagram account called 'lovelifepassport' :sick: Yeah... but clearly don't love the environment what with all the emissions from travelling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.