Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her low impact workout ?! I watched less than a minute - made me feel very unmotivated - she looks so lazy in it and so awkward. She really looks like she can't be bothered - why post this !?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Her low impact workout ?! I watched less than a minute - made me feel very unmotivated - she looks so lazy in it and so awkward. She really looks like she can't be bothered - why post this !?
Cause she got paid for it anyways, it was an #ad, so she just slogged along. She has zero work ethic.

Reactions: 3
Yet more more money advice from one of the worst influencers I’ve seen with money (apparently coming in her newsletter).

Guys please get your money advice from Martin Lewis’ Money Saving Expert, and not someone who doesn’t even have the financial intelligence to buy travel insurance during a pandemic 🙈

Personally I’d rather she carried on sharing tit fitness videos like today’s then money advice. At least she has a qualification in fitness where are she clearly has no knowledge of finance

Reactions: 19
Yet another pointless reel.
I am glad she managed to finish decorating that guest bedroom - thankfully she doesn't have to film her clothes Reels next to her hob in the kitchen 😂

Reactions: 3
The AUDACITY of someone living in a house her boyfriend owns and paid for writing a blog post on mortgages. Sorry I'd rather get my mortgage advice from someone who actually HAS a mortgage.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does Ant actually own the house fully or is it speculation? Because if she genuinely doesn’t even have a mortgage that’s incredibly unethical

Reactions: 2
Does Ant actually own the house fully or is it speculation? Because if she genuinely doesn’t even have a mortgage that’s incredibly unethical
It's only in his name. Whether she chips in for the mortgage we don't know but she's not on the house deeds.

Reactions: 8
It's only in his name. Whether she chips in for the mortgage we don't know but she's not on the house deeds.
That’s shocking. How can she possibly give mortgage advice when she doesn’t even own a bleeping house…?! Gah!

I just went onto her website as I’d never been on it before and she’s put up a hiking guide to the Lake District for a load of hikes she’s not actually done…

The more I learn about her the more I realise she’s an unethical half wit. How can you recommend things you haven’t actually done?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You can log onto land registry and check the house deeds, it’s £3. As long as you know the address which is easy to find.

I have the deeds on my computer and would happily publish on here although I might get banned/in big trouble.

Reactions: 6
She won’t be on the mortgage. You can’t take out a loan against a house you don’t own!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Such a slap in the face to all those who work in finance and spent years doing exams to become chartered 😩

(Like me)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Such a slap in the face to all those who work in finance and spent years doing exams to become chartered 😩

(Like me)
And also so unethical! I’m chartered too and would never dream of giving someone advice in something I don’t really understand.

I think financial education is totally non-existent in the UK and it should be taught in schools. It’s a key life skill yet it’s just ignored.

On the flip side, I think people like Zanna giving out any kind of financial advice is abhorrent. The unsaid thing she’s saying is “if you do these things then you’ll have a lovely house and lifestyle like me”, but actually it’s funded by her rich boyfriend. She encourages people to spend money they probably don’t have on things they definitely don’t need (fine, she’s an influencer, that’s what they do), but then has the audacity to also try and talk about money.

Hun, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She won’t be on the mortgage. You can’t take out a loan against a house you don’t own!
I have worked for a mortgage broker for the last 15 years.

In fact you can be on the mortgage for a house you don't own. It's called Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor. Usually utilised when a close family member (usually a parent) wants to help increase the borrowing capacity for their relative (usually a child). Not usually used by couples buying their forever home.

Reactions: 4
I haven't seen what financial advice she is giving, but I don't agree that you need to have a mortgage to give advice on mortgages. You should ahve financial advice training though

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.