Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went onto her website as I’d never been on it before and she’s put up a hiking guide to the Lake District for a load of hikes she’s not actually done…
I don't understand why she thinks she's the expert on everything. There are so many hikes and walks that have been documented by people who do them regularly, as well as the Wordsworth hikes and there's even one of the three peaks in the Lakes. Why does Zanna even need to chime in? Why can't she platform people who've previously done the work?

Reactions: 9
I haven't seen what financial advice she is giving, but I don't agree that you need to have a mortgage to give advice on mortgages. You should ahve financial advice training though
She’s probably just reading a piece of paper handed to her by their PR company rather than giving advice. Such an inauthentic way to gain new customers!

Reactions: 3
I'm in the Lake District at the moment so I've been doing a lot of online research into hikes to do, if you Google best/top hikes in the Lakes you will literally get the hikes she's mentioned. There is absolutely nothing unique or original about what she's posted.

Reactions: 6
Zanna was gifted a stay recently by Canopy & Stars who do a lot of treehouse holiday houses.. I wonder if this week was gifted by them too?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, she’s a mortgage advisor now??
Yeah, her Personal Trainer Qualification was a special one that also made her qualified to coach you in all areas of life, not just fitness ☺ She’s just so knowledgeable about absolutely everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else see a post from her then immediately come here for some real entertainment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah, her Personal Trainer Qualification was a special one that also made her qualified to coach you in all areas of life, not just fitness ☺ She’s just so knowledgeable about absolutely everything.
So she’s a “well, actually” man?

Reactions: 1
I'm so shocked she isn't on the deeds... I wonder how that conversation went? so (forgive my ignorance) does that literally mean she won't ever own the house?

Reactions: 4
I'm so shocked she isn't on the deeds... I wonder how that conversation went? so (forgive my ignorance) does that literally mean she won't ever own the house?
Unless she’s in his will and he dies, or unless she buys into it, no.

If my husband had wanted to buy a flat on his own instead of the house we bought together that would have been such a red flag for me. I’d have been thinking: Why the lack of joint commitment?

Reactions: 9
I got my first mortgage a couple of years ago and I would never have thought to turn to an Instagram influenza person for advice. First stop was Martin Lewis' website, then colleagues, friends and family for personal experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hahaha Zanna advertising Symprove when we know she hates the taste of it - well done not holding your nose this time babes but it was still obvious you hated it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hahaha Zanna advertising Symprove when we know she hates the taste of it - well done not holding your nose this time babes but it was still obvious you hated it :ROFLMAO:
And it’s very expensive. It annoys me that pretty much all her ads are very privileged.

Reactions: 7
Unless she’s in his will and he dies, or unless she buys into it, no.

If my husband had wanted to buy a flat on his own instead of the house we bought together that would have been such a red flag for me. I’d have been thinking: Why the lack of joint commitment?
They could have some sort of legal agreement drawn up if she put money in but not on the deeds for example, that’ll give her a share if they split up. My partner and I have this, the mortgage and deeds are in my name only (for many noting reasons) but he’ll still get something if we split (no plans to) and he’ll get it in my will. However I don’t think any of the reasons for doing it would apply to Zanna and she could have easily contributed so I think Ant is just a very smart man. No kids soon and she’ll be out on her ear and he’ll have his next Surrey wife moved in and knocked up in record time

I used to take this but stopped because I was sick of them giving it to insta bellends who obviously don’t like it. Rather they reduced the price as it was extortionate. I took it for a stomach issue and thought I might have to go back on my principals but literally made no difference when I stopped it so that saved me a few quid every month. They also do a flavoured one so maybe she got that in her free box this month

Reactions: 6
Also, she’s getting it free and it’s EXPENSIVE

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.