Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a stalk of her profile and enjoyed her tagged photo section of her instagram. Wonder how long until she clears that up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had this advert on Twitter…

85596B05-1393-48C5-9694-86F526FDA658.jpeg

So glad my tax money is being spent on these ads 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
There’s some weird tit in there?!

Photoshop error do we think? Or three nipples?
I agree, it looks poorly sewn. But if she did have 3 nipples, it’d be her strongest personality and we’d never ever stop hearing about how cool and original and quirky her body is.

eta: grammar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha dying at this 😂😂 clearly a favourite of Indian teenagers/bots
This is so funny.

Do you reckon this is some evidence she buys her followers?

Maybe being tagged by other people increases your engagement? I believe I've seen before that if your tagged your more likely to be shown in the explore page algorithm.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I see zanna has gone full on Miami vice mode with the white blazer in her latest ‘style’ reel. An unrelatable wholesome day out and another pointless reel all in the name of work. Wow zanna you are really spoiling us with such relatable content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe being tagged by other people increases your engagement? I believe I've seen before that if your tagged your more likely to be shown in the explore page algorithm.
I believe you can still be tagged, but hide it from your profile. Either way, as the influencing expert that she is, she should know how to manage this 🤷🏻‍♀️

hahaha Zanna advertising Symprove when we know she hates the taste of it - well done not holding your nose this time babes but it was still obvious you hated it :ROFLMAO:
Haha, came to say the same 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I believe you can still be tagged, but hide it from your profile. Either way, as the influencing expert that she is, she should know how to manage this 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, depending on your preference, you can set your IG up in a way that every time you get tagged, you have to authorise it in order to appear in your tagged section. If I were an influencer, I'd definitely be following that route to avoid being tagged in unflattering pics or in pictures of young boys 😅

PS Love the profile pic 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also, depending on your preference, you can set your IG up in a way that every time you get tagged, you have to authorise it in order to appear in your tagged section. If I were an influencer, I'd definitely be following that route to avoid being tagged in unflattering pics or in pictures of young boys 😅

PS Love the profile pic 😍
Just did some hunting and I see no humorous tagged photos which makes me wonder if she’s went through an untagging spree🧐 if so, HI ZANNA STOP KILLING THE PLANET WITH YOUR EXCESSIVE FLYING K BYE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just did some hunting and I see no humorous tagged photos which makes me wonder if she’s went through an untagging spree🧐 if so, HI ZANNA STOP KILLING THE PLANET WITH YOUR EXCESSIVE FLYING K BYE
Came here to write exactly this! She either reads here super often or someone has tipped her off 🤣

Reactions: 4
Genuinely think Zanna should start paying us tattlers for all these great suggestions she's taken from us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see zanna has gone full on Miami vice mode with the white blazer in her latest ‘style’ reel. An unrelatable wholesome day out and another pointless reel all in the name of work. Wow zanna you are really spoiling us with such relatable content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She only has 29 comments on that pointless post, and a fair number of those are asking about her jeans...none of which she has replied to. That's pretty rude to ignore the handful of people who have bothered to interact with you?
Zanna, are you too busy having 'wholesome days' or 'moving your body in the sunshine' to have the decency to reply to your dwindling fan base?
Or is it because you won't make any money out of it because the jeans aren't 'swipe up..my own brand' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.