Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of boredom and procrastination I’m watching her latest YouTube vlog. It’s beyond embarrassing. Aside the massive levels of narcissism her tour of the garden is cringeworthy. Zanna the plant mum has sod all knowledge!! ‘I’m obsessed with these plants they are beautiful’ but doesn’t know their name and hasn’t even bothered to look it up. Just asks viewers to add the names in the comments if they know. So indirectly begging for both knowledge and engagement. Absolute wanker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Dotherighthing
I know right? When I see a nice plant and haven't got anyone to ask, I Google, for example, "uk garden plant red flowers blooms in spring" and the tirelessly go through Google Images results to find it. I think there are also apps where you take a picture of the plant in question and it scans the web to find it.
But she's proven before that she can't be asked to use Google like the rest of us.

Reactions: 10
@Dotherighthing
I know right? When I see a nice plant and haven't got anyone to ask, I Google, for example, "uk garden plant red flowers blooms in spring" and the tirelessly go through Google Images results to find it. I think there are also apps where you take a picture of the plant in question and it scans the web to find it.
But she's proven before that she can't be asked to use Google like the rest of us.
She never does her homework or tries to do anything properly? She is sloppy and careless, and I don't care how many exercise routines she does or how early she gets up, she is a lazy arse.

Reactions: 9
So she does things normal people do every day during her self care weekend lol
Screenshot_20210808-123158.png

Screenshot_20210808-123204_compress93.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post about wild swimming. She never swims. What she does is wild posing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven't read the comments but I find it funny that she thinks the water is cold. And she's not going today because it's raining 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven't read the comments but I find it funny that she thinks the water is cold. And she's not going today because it's raining 🙄
Yes, because when you go open water swimming you should avoid going when it’s raining incase you get wet… oh…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 so true!!

I live near Frensham Ponds and have swum there, but it has buoys where you can swim and it’s not very big. Definitely Wild Posing.

Also when I went on her profile to see the photo I saw this comment:

As IF Zanna knows how to Google🙄
What a muppet again, there are actually websites where people share information about swimming spots. (I even know that despite that I can't swim, full stop). But God forbid she recommended something for free 😳

Reactions: 3
Yes, because when you go open water swimming you should avoid going when it’s raining incase you get wet… oh…
Some places you can't swim after rain as it changes the water quality (brings sewage downstream or run off from fields) and it also changes the depth and speed of the current and they will be dangerous.
if you're going to a lake though, you should be alright.

But it's not too freaking cold, it's August. This is the warmest it'll be all year. The waters right now are positively tropical, most are well over 18 degrees, if not 20 something.

What a muppet again, there are actually websites where people share information about swimming spots. (I even know that despite that I can't swim, full stop). But God forbid she recommended something for free 😳
She doesn't want to give away her secrets!
Her secret that 1- she doesn't actually know anything, and 2-if everyone else started outdoor swimming,it'd be one less thing for her to be superior about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Zanna the Billboard is back! I'm so sick of her feed being a constant advertising reel.

Reactions: 5
Some places you can't swim after rain as it changes the water quality (brings sewage downstream or run off from fields) and it also changes the depth and speed of the current and they will be dangerous.
if you're going to a lake though, you should be alright.

But it's not too freaking cold, it's August. This is the warmest it'll be all year. The waters right now are positively tropical, most are well over 18 degrees, if not 20 something.

She doesn't want to give away her secrets!
Her secret that 1- she doesn't actually know anything, and 2-if everyone else started outdoor swimming,it'd be one less thing for her to be superior about.
I just don’t understand why any brand would want to work with her. Why would anyone want to pay to be associated with her nonsense? Just Zanna Van Don’t.

Reactions: 7
I saw this on tiktok....100% her. Has to post about getting up early cause she has no brain cells or personality ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.