Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been up since 5:50, but I forgot to post it to Instagram. Does it still count? Am I still better than everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been up since 4:15 - take that!
How dare you get up before me 😡 Who am I meant to share my incredibly enlightening tips on how to get up early with now?

Because I’m so nice and perfect I’ll share the main one with you: I simply go to bed before everyone else and make out I’m better then them because I read books while the rest of the country watches TV.

You can thank me later xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well … I slept in and really listens to my body and gave it the extra time it needed. Rest is so important, y’all. Please swipe up for how to listen to your body and sleep in.
Clearly, I’m better than you lot since I know how to listen to my body.

/sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOL I love you guys @LittleBluebird & @stardust21 :D
I am not actually a Zanna, I work shifts :rolleyes: I was up early but I actually have a purpose 😅
There is no way in the world I'd be getting up at 4am on a Saturday if I didn't have to work. (Unless I am doing some sunrise photography in the summer but because it's so lovely to see the sun rise and I love photography, I don't mind getting up early for that).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she thinks people are interested in reading her blog
Posts about getting up early 😂😂 maybe go to bed earlier and set an alarm?

Reactions: 9
I was up at 3.45 - haha! Take that!! (Thanks period!)

But then I went back to bed until the cat woke up at a moderately more reasonable time of 7.

I bet zambo’s cat even thinks ‘oh go back to bed you bellend’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Taking face masks - plural for one night away? Also, self care does not mean a bath and a face mask you clueless twunt.
Oh and another quick ‘look how fun and zany our relationship is’.

Anyone who has a great relationship doesn’t have to ‘prove’ it love.

PS stop saying staycation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG the outfit from the new video is bad. Her boobs are spilling out on the sides and the leggings... if they're cutting someone as slim as Zanna in half, I can't imagine them on someone bigger. The band is too wide and too tight
1628338532143.png

• Wow
This is just illustration of that tiktok that was posted:
1628365180865.png

So crazy, so goofy, we asked a random man for a boat ride,

Also, I thought she was going away BY HERSELF, not with pals?

Kudos for the lady who resisted wearing Stay Wealthy Swim.

1628365266065.png

The friend who couldn't say no risked a nip slip.
Seriously, the construction of this "onepiece" is really not that great.
1628365323842.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I just don’t understand how her latest story is self care (it’s a photo of a face-mask with her running a bath behind it for anyone who can’t see her stories).

What about spending a night in a hotel is self care? I genuinely don’t understand.

I think you guys must be right and there was a reason she needed to be out of the house and she’s just trying to mask it. (Pun intended). But can’t she just be honest about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like if it was someone who had been super busy working, with kids, housework etc, a night away on their own would be a dream and prob would be selfcare.

But Zanna is none of these things so the night aware is just pure unnecessary self indulgence. She might be *a bit* busy but only because she forces herself awake at an ungodly hour to do star jumps, copy and paste a blog post or get the train into London for a free Harley Street appt 🤣

She could do a facemask in one of her many en-suites and it would have the same effect surely!?

Maybe Ant is having a tiny lads night?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like if it was someone who had been super busy working, with kids, housework etc, a night away on their own would be a dream and prob would be selfcare.

But Zanna is none of these things so the night aware is just pure unnecessary self indulgence. She might be *a bit* busy but only because she forces herself awake at an ungodly hour to do star jumps, copy and paste a blog post or get the train into London for a free Harley Street appt 🤣

She could do a facemask in one of her many en-suites and it would have the same effect surely!?

“Tiny Lads Night” made me snort, thank you 😂

Sorry, yes, I definitely should have been clearer. I don’t understand how it’s self care when you’ve already been away 6 times. If you’ve been working flat out and have a tonne of life pressures I can see how it’s self care to have an escape for a night. But who needs an escape from escaping? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It seems to be all she does.

Even if her trips, in her mind, are “work trips” she’s still staying in beautiful places, eating lovely food and essentially relaxing or doing things she claims to love doing. It’s hardly like she’s been staying at Travelodges and eating at LittleChef (no disrespect meant to LittleChef or Travelodge! ).

I dunno…it just seems so unnecessay.

Reactions: 16
Or his boyfriend over 🤭

@stardust21 Escape from escaping should be in the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine existing in her head with all her vapid little thoughts though? I’d be trying to escape my own brain if I was her 😂 I don’t think that she likes herself, she just can’t be alone with her thoughts whilst not actively doing anything.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, it looks like they had a fun time. These friends look like normal people rather than influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.