Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stay Wealthy Swim can't be doing that well if they have to resort to IG advertising
Screenshot_20210624-194705~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was going to say same 🤣

Why do they need such a large sofa set for just the two of them and a dining set to come!!! Doin it for the gram 📸
For when the friends visit.

Remember how they couldn't host people in the London flat because it was too small? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The radio silence is getting me worried for Zanna.

Just kidding, but it's boring when there is nothing to witch about here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's back, with a snoozeworthy story of her 'morning thoughts'. She says her birthday is creeping up on her... which made me think it might be a couple weeks away, but I looked it up and it's over two months away! She really must be out of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That thumbnail of her new YouTube video..: what the hell has she done to her face?!?!????

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's back, with a snoozeworthy story of her 'morning thoughts'. She says her birthday is creeping up on her... which made me think it might be a couple weeks away, but I looked it up and it's over two months away! She really must be out of content.
She’s got a seriously weird issue with getting older. She loves to bang on about being in her late twenties and approaching 30 as if it’s a death sentence. Guess it’s just another type of content for her to use to produce “hilarious” and “zany” reels

Reactions: 12
The ‘best decisions’ post is hilarious. So defensive.
Also Zambo, learn to spell.
8D785A96-6FE7-45B9-8242-549B530B1B9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The ‘best decisions’ post is hilarious. So defensive.
Also Zambo, learn to spell. View attachment 635499
Society!! LOL

she’s literally acting like she’s faced such hardship in her life. Dear god. Also the tone of that is so like “I blessed Ant by deciding that his tiny-ness wasn’t a big deal to me and thank goodness I did because we now have this amazing life (which he pays for)” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg her post about cats don’t like to drink near their food. Alright ‘cat expert’ mine doesn’t give a hoot.

She’s so condescending, she’s only had Bella for 5 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, she admits she was worried about the height difference at first - this despite her continually telling us she’s never, that’s NEVER felt self conscious about it. She can’t even keep up with her own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's the cringiest person on Instagram anyway, but her story of her dancing to Eminem this morning I just can't 😭 I died inside from secondhand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zanna's going to be fuming!! There's another 6ft+ woman with a shorter boyfriend who's stolen her niche!! And she's an inch taller than Zanna!

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

On the Facebook page where the article was posted literally all the comments were saying how this isn't embarrassing or shocking and how no one sees an issue with this. But Zanna is So OpPrEsSeD :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.