Zaffron moon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you actually think I’m Zaffron? That’s hilarious.
I put her name in Google for my own reasons and found this website. So I wasn’t actively looking for it. But now I’ve found it, I will fight her corner. You bitter trolls are all jealous because she’s found happiness. It’s very sad that you begrudge her that.

I follow Zaffron on Instagram and she doesn’t know me.
Bitterness is an ugly trait to have and maybe some soul searching is needed. Are you going to approach Judge Rinder so justice can be served? What a silly thing to say!
Why lie? It’s so obvious it’s you. Why would you randomly put someone’s name into Google and then defend her when you don’t know her? Strange

Reactions: 3
I’m not her either…..obviously we can’t both be but I agree with a lot of the sentiments. I haven’t been in the position she has, so feel like it’s harsh to judge how long it took her to move on. People come on here with vague posts about how she treated Jordan’s family and how justice will be served but never anything specific. Maybe you could elaborate?

Why lie? It’s so obvious it’s you. Why would you randomly put someone’s name into Google and then defend her when you don’t know her? Strange
I can guarantee 100% that I’m NOT Zaffron. Do you honestly think she’d give this platform the time of day? I’m sure she’s got more important things to do. People in this forum have been talking about the accident so I googled to see if I could find out anything about it (I didn’t want to say why I googled originally because it’s disrespectful). I follow her on Instagram and that’s all.
I can’t help but laugh at how naive you all are. As if she’d join a forum and pretend to be someone else when she’s perfectly happy to be herself on Instagram. Think about it!!!

I can guarantee 100% that I’m NOT Zaffron. Do you honestly think she’d give this platform the time of day? I’m sure she’s got more important things to do. People in this forum have been talking about the accident so I googled to see if I could find out anything about it (I didn’t want to say why I googled originally because it’s disrespectful). I follow her on Instagram and that’s all.
I can’t help but laugh at how naive you all are. As if she’d join a forum and pretend to be someone else when she’s perfectly happy to be herself on Instagram. Think about it!!!
To start with you said you googled her name and found this thread now your saying you found this thread then googled her story. Make your mind up. Zaffron is well aware of this site. She went private for a while and even addressed deleting followers before. If you love her so much you can make a Rave thread and suck up her arse over there. Whatever.

I’m not her either…..obviously we can’t both be but I agree with a lot of the sentiments. I haven’t been in the position she has, so feel like it’s harsh to judge how long it took her to move on. People come on here with vague posts about how she treated Jordan’s family and how justice will be served but never anything specific. Maybe you could elaborate?
As I’ve said more than once, I’m not her. Does fighting someone’s corner mean you are that person in disguise? I think she is amazing and deserves to be left alone.
I don’t understand what I need to elaborate on? I don’t know Jordan’s family so I’m not going to talk about them. I have simply been replying to the toxic comments I have seen about Zaffron.

To start with you said you googled her name and found this thread now your saying you found this thread then googled her story. Make your mind up. Zaffron is well aware of this site. She went private for a while and even addressed deleting followers before. If you love her so much you can make a Rave thread and suck up her arse over there. Whatever.
Oh no, you got me!! Not!!l
What an extremely mature comment you’ve made. I’ll definitely keep it in my thoughts.
I’ll explain myself in more basic terms to try and help you understand.
I googled Zbecause she’s a fashion icon and I wanted to see if there were images of her in different styles (that’s why I said I googled for my own reasons). There were no pictures unfortunately but I found this crappy forum. After reading through the comments I goog again to see if I could find anything about the accident and I couldn’t.
So please

Last edited:
As I’ve said more than once, I’m not her. Does fighting someone’s corner mean you are that person in disguise? I think she is amazing and deserves to be left alone.
I don’t understand what I need to elaborate on? I don’t know Jordan’s family so I’m not going to talk about them. I have simply been replying to the toxic comments I have seen about Zaffron.

I was referring to the people who keep saying they know her, and asking them to elaborate on the vague comments about her apparent behaviour. While I don’t think she’s amazing, I was largely agreeing with the sentiment of your post.

Reactions: 1
What an extremely mature comment you’ve made. I’ll definitely keep it in my thoughts.
I googled Zaffron because she’s a fashion icon and I wanted to see if there were images of her in different styles (that’s why I said I googled for my own reasons). There were no pictures unfortunately but I found this crappy forum. After reading through the comments I googled again to see if I could find anything about the accident and I couldn’t.
All I’m doing is replying to these nasty comments you sad people have posted. Move on!!

I googled Zaffron because she’s a fashion icon and I wanted to see if there were images of her in different styles (that’s why I said I googled for my own reasons). There were no pictures unfortunately but I found this crappy forum. After reading through the comments I googled again to see if I could find anything about the accident and I couldn’t.
All I’m doing is replying to these nasty comments you sad people have posted. Move on!!

Last edited:

Hahahahaha please continue. This thread needed a boost and your giving it is. The comedy gold of what your spouting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry teacher 😂😂. Please do show us what a fashion icon zaffron is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’ve had so much fun replying to all your trolling! But I’ve got better things to do so I hope everybody reads this.
STOP THE HATE!! BE KIND!! AND F*CK OFF.
Thank you and goodnight 😴

Shut up you've been quoting and replying to your own comments 😂
I’ve had so much fun replying to all your trolling! But I’ve got better things to do so I hope everybody reads this.

Says the gal calling Zaffron a fashion icon 🥴

Thanks for saying that 3 times I wouldn't have understood otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread hasn't really been very active for months. Ironically, You have just made it become very active by making your comments and feeding the "trolls" . You said your bit, people don't agree, move on. This is a gossip website 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5